This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2013

Sweet Kreations is an online bakery, based in Tampa, Florida, that specializes in creating delectable wedding cakes and sweet treats for all occasions. We bake each 'kreation' fresh to order, ensuring moistness and taste. From simple and elegant elaborate cakes to themed designs. We aim to accommodate your style and needs.

Sweet Kreations offers consultations to get to know you and your wedding confectionery needs. We can design your dream wedding cake, based on your specifications, with an array of flavors and fillings. Choose from delicious Red Velvet, Classic Lemon, Chocolate Supreme and many more. We are also happy to deliver and install your cake on the day of your celebration for your convenience. In addition to your cake, we can also create cookies, cupcakes, cake jars and more to add to your delightful dessert station.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

$5.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6.50

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Sweet Kreations is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for wedding cakes. The cakes are described as beautiful and delicious, exceeding expectations. Reviewers appreciate the helpfulness and professionalism of the owner, Ellorine. The flexibility in accommodating special requests, such as catering to allergies, is also praised. Overall, customers highly recommend Sweet Kreations for any type of specialty cake.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Alissa
Alissa W. Sent on 09/08/2021

Ellorine is amazing

I could not have booked a better, more reliable, more DELICIOUS and absolutely amazing baker to make my wedding cake. She was great at communicating from start to finish, sweet as can be and the cake was out of this world. I had so many people coming to me asking for more cake and raving how delicious it is. She worked with me and my niece's severe peanut allergy and curtailed the cake flavors to perfectly fit what I wanted. The cake was SO good that I ordered a second cake to pick up after the wedding so that my husband and I can enjoy it entirely! I literally cannot rave enough about how amazing Ellorine is. I loved all of my vendors on my special day, but Ellorine was definitely my favorite!
Wendy
Wendy J. Sent on 06/04/2024

Amazing & Delicious Wedding Cake

I'm so glad I connected with Ellorine! She was so easy to work with, especially planning a destination wedding for our daughter. When the cake arrived at the reception, we couldn't have been happier! It looked just like the pictures we'd sent. Most importantly, the cake was moist and delicious. It was the best wedding cake I've ever had; our guests raved about it! Ellorine's Sweet Kreations helped make our daughter's wedding successful and, most importantly, memorable!
K
Kate M. Sent on 02/13/2024

Wedding Cake

I ordered two cakes, one cupcake-cake & one heart shaped cake. They were both beautiful and delicious. I will 100% order from Sweet Kreations again. Thank you again (:
illustration message bubble

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Save the Date Florida
5.0 out of 5 rating , 113 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours