Sweet Kreations Reviews

73 Reviews for Sweet Kreations

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth B. · Married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely wonderful

Considerate and caring creative and accommodating. I cannot stress enough how well this was handled and how happy we are for picking this venue. If you don't try it it's your loss. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 06/13/2021
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 05/07/2021

Beautiful Cake!

Hire Sweet Kreations. She did an amazing job on our cake and it was delicious! Her services are reasonably priced as well! We highly recommend her for your baking needs.

Sent on 05/16/2021

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks Tori :-) It was so great working with you too and I look forward to working with you again soon.

Parese B. · Married on 04/24/2021

Sweet Kreations is the way to go for your wedding cake! Cakes are GORGEOUS and YUMMY!

Ms. Ellorine was so helpful during this whole wedding cake process. She was very flexible to help me get the vision and the taste I wanted for my cake; which I truly appreciated.
    The cake was so GORGEUS! Ms. Ellorine definitely understood what my vision and made it come to life.
    Her cake is very moist. The lemon cake was super yummy.
    My husband doesn't even like/eat cake, but he LOVED this cake.
    I definitely recommend Sweet Kreations!

Sent on 05/10/2021

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks Parese. You were great to work with and I'm happy you enjoyed your cake. I look forward to working with you in the future.

• Shawna

Shawna P. · Married on 02/27/2021

Our cake was beautiful

We loved our cake! Thank you!

Sent on 02/28/2021

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you. It was great working with you. We look forward to working with you again. All the best for the future.

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline W. · Married on 10/31/2020

Best cake ever

Everyone was raving about my cake! Ellorine is truly an artist. My cake came out EXACTLY how i invisioned it and it was delicious!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Jacqueline! I'm very happy you enjoyed your cake. It was truly a pleasure working with you. I know we didn't get to me but I'm hoping to be able to work with you again in the future and we can probably meet at that time.
    Thanks again and all the best for the future.
  • Ilisa

Ilisa C. · Married on 10/31/2020

Sweet Kreations is AMAZING! 🧁

Not only was the cake beautiful but it was sooooooo delicious!!!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Hello Ilisa,
    Thanks you so much :-) It was so great working with you. I'm happy you enjoyed your cake and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

• Tameka

Tameka · Married on 07/25/2020

Easy to work with

The cake was very nice and the vendor was very responsive and easy to work with the guess enjoyed the cake.

Sent on 04/23/2021

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you Tameka. I really enjoyed working with you also and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again.

Meredith · Married on 03/21/2020

Delicious Tasting and Extraordinary Service

Well loved our cake by Ellorine! All of our guest commented that it was the best cake they had ever tasted, and we agree! Our venue cancelled last minute and we had to change plans to our home, but Ellorine was extremely accommodating and so nice and patient with us. I couldnt be more happy with the outcome. Thank you❤

Sent on 03/22/2020

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Meredith, you are very welcome. It was a challenging situation and totally out of your control. My goal is to always ensure that my clients are completely satisfied. In the end, you had a great wedding and happily married. That makes me happy. Looking forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks.
  • Paige

Paige H. · Married on 03/15/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Ellorine was just amazing. She gave us the cake of our dreams. She went above and beyond from what we wanted and everyone was in awe over our cake. The flavors were absolutely delicious. I am so glad we found Sweet Kreations and I will use Ellorine for any event we have in the future!!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks for such a great review, Paige. It was a joy working with you too and I certainly look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again.
  • Elinet

Elinet R. · Married on 03/15/2020

Amazing service and delicious

Very flexible and available at any time throughout the process. The experience of working with her was great. The cake looked amazing and got nothing but compliments from all my guests, absolutely delicious.

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla B. · Married on 02/02/2020

Wedding cake

The cake was absolutely amazing! She helped come up with a great design with only a few photos of some other cakes I liked and worked with me to help get exactly what I wanted! The cake was delivered promptly and one time as well! Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks Kayla for such kind words. You are very welcome. You were great to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Annalise L. · Married on 12/31/2019

Flawless execution, stunning look, and great taste!

We were so lucky we found Sweet Kreations for our wedding! Ellorine was so easy to work with and helped us nail down our dream cakes. We couldn't decide on just one, and she helped us customize our cake to include all of our favorites (coconut strawberry, chocolate, and red velvet), all with their own special touch based on her recommendations! Everything from cake tasting to execution went smoothly and we look forward to using Sweet Kreations in the future!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you Annalise :-) You were also great to work with and I definitely look forward to working with you again. Thanks again and all the best for the future.

Sherry S. · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely perfect!!

Ellorine was so great! I had a very short timeframe, only a few weeks from the time I hire her to the date of my wedding and she was great about being responsive and pushing things along! My cake was exactly like the photo I sent her! And, I had a gluten free top layer with was so good that non gluten free guests were eating my cake and loving it!! Highly recommend Sweet Kreations!!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you Sherry. You were great to work with also. I am very happy you were pleased with your cake. Thanks again and I look forward to working with you again in the future.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/24/2019

A wonderful experience.

“We absolutely loved the cake! So many people complimented both the look and taste! The flavors were perfect and I am so happy that we went with Sweet Kreations for the cake! Thank you for making such a beautiful and delicious cake!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Emily. I'm so happy you liked your cake. It was great working with you and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you.

Alexis T. · Married on 10/15/2019

Beautiful, delicious mini cakes!

Married 4/25/21. We wanted something different for our cake, and went with mini cakes! Ellorine did a wonderful job- we were able to choose multiple flavors for the cakes and one she was did a delicious pink champagne (my fav!). The little cakes were super pandemic friendly, grab and go! The fondant was light and sugary and the cakes were moist and amazing. Could not have been happier with them! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 04/28/2021

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Alexis, you are so welcome. I was looking forward to making your mini cakes for do long and after rescheduling twice, it finally happened. I love that wedding favor next to the picture of the little cake 🙂. That definitely tells a story. All the best. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Thanks for choosing Sweet Kreations.

Crystal · Married on 07/13/2019

A cake that tastes as good as it looks!

One word to describe Sweet Kreations...WOW! Ms. Ellorine is awesome. Her presentation was very professional and on point. It is one of the reasons that made me want to choose her. Along with her presentation, she pays very close attention to detail and takes note of what you want. She has many designs you can choose from or can even bring the idea in your head to life. My husband wanted traditional chocolate and vanilla for two layers of the cake but wanted our top layer to be his favorite, Soc It To Me. None of the cake vendors we met with knew what we were talking about, but Ms. Ellorine did. By her knowing the type of cake we were talking about showed me that she was experienced and had expertise in cake baking. I don't like sweets too much, but I couldn't stop eating pieces of the cake Ms. Ellorine made for our wedding! It was so delicious. When my husband tasted the Soc It To Me layer his exact words were, "She did her thing!" LOL. If you want a cake that tastes as good as it looks go with Sweet Kreations, and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Crystal, thank you for such a wonderful review. Your words definitely brought a smile to my face. You and Jason were just great to work with and I look forward to working with you both again in the future. Thanks again. :-)
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

These cupcakes were a hit!!

She made the best decorative cupcakes and mini cupcakes for our pirate/mermaid theme wedding!! Total hits with the guests. Everyone said how great the mini-cupcakes were because they’re bite-size and easy to grab. So much better than cake. She was so creative and lovely to work with. I highly recommend giving her a call.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks Ashley. It was great working with you too and I look forward to working with you in the future.
  • Tiffany

Tiffany M. · Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond my expectations - destination wedding clearwater beach, Florida

Tasted great & was gorgeous. It tasted better than I could have dreamed. Super easy to work with and dependable.. I got so many compliments on my cake !!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 05/26/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

You are welcome Tiffany. I'm happy you enjoyed your cake and you were wonderful to work with also. Have a Blessed life together and stay in touch.

Kristen · Married on 04/19/2019

Best. Cake. Ever!

I am so happy we went with Sweet kreations! My cake was beautiful and tasted (and smelled) even better! The very second my husband and I cut into our cake everyone could smell our amazing cake. We already plan to order a cake from them for our 1 year anniversary.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

You are very welcome, Kristen. Thanks for your kind words and it was great working with you. Looking forward to making your 1st anniversary cake. All the best. Thanks again.

V.v. · Married on 03/30/2019

Sweet kreations best service ever!

After so long researching finally found Sweet Kreations!. What an amazing experience.! Not only Ellorine (owner) captured our vision and brought it to life but she also made it in such a classy and elegant way !. If you are looking for an incredible design, out of this world flavor and affordable prices , this is the company u need. Everyone in my party loved the cake. I couldn't decide on 1 flavor so i had 2 !!! Chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filling and vanilla cake with CHEESECAKE FILLING !!!!!!! YES !!!! People kept asking for more !! Planning a big party isn't cheap and 9 out of 10 STRESSFUL. Well, Ellorine made the cake process a pleasant one. Not only you won't find a better price ( TRUST ME) nor better service, flexibility , amazing customer service somewhere else. I'm so happy I found Sweet Kreations!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you Veronica for such an amazing review. It was really great working with you also and I really look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you so much.

Christina · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing

She was so professional
    Responded quickly made sure my maid of honor and matron of honor knew what was going and not to mention my guests are still raving about how amazing the cake was thank you again

Sent on 10/16/2019

David L. · Married on 03/02/2019

Outstanding

We hired Sweet Kreations to make us a wedding cake for our wedding. My wife had an idea of what the cake should look and taste like. Ms. Jershun made it come through. She made our decision easier by emailing us photos of wedding cakes and communicating with us via phone calls and emails. Our cake looked exactly how my wife pictured it and tasted great. I highly recommend Sweet Kreations for all your cake needs.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks David. It was great working with you both and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lisa · Married on 12/29/2018

Vineyard Theme Italian Wedding Cake

She was professional, the cake was an Italian Wedding Cake and it got rave reviews from all! Beautifully decorated in our vineyard/grapes theme and arrived right on schedule. All conversations with vendor were professional and easy.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Beatriz · Married on 12/15/2018

The best !

If you’re getting married in the Tampa area, don’t hire anyone other than Sweet Kreations! Ellorine is the best. She will make your vision come to life and it will taste amazing! We had a 3 tier cake for our wedding. We chose the bottom tier of Vanilla with strawberry filling and vanilla buttercream icing, the middle tier of lemon cake with strawberry and lemon buttercream icing and the top tier of key lime with key lime custard and key lime buttercream. Yes, we are huge key lime fans! My guests were raving about how delicious the cake was. Thank you Ellorine!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

You are welcome Beatriz. It was great working with you too. I am very happy you and your guests enjoyed your cake and I certainly look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again.