Sweet Kreations Reviews

66 | Tampa, FL

66 Reviews for Sweet Kreations

Annalise Levandoski 路 Getting married on 07/12/2021

Flawless execution, stunning look, and great taste!

We were so lucky we found Sweet Kreations for our wedding! Ellorine was so easy to work with and helped us nail down our dream cakes. We couldn't decide on just one, and she helped us customize our cake to include all of our favorites (coconut strawberry, chocolate, and red velvet), all with their own special touch based on her recommendations! Everything from cake tasting to execution went smoothly and we look forward to using Sweet Kreations in the future!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you Annalise :-) You were also great to work with and I definitely look forward to working with you again. Thanks again and all the best for the future.
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Waring 路 Married on 10/31/2020

Best cake ever

Everyone was raving about my cake! Ellorine is truly an artist. My cake came out EXACTLY how i invisioned it and it was delicious!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Jacqueline! I'm very happy you enjoyed your cake. It was truly a pleasure working with you. I know we didn't get to me but I'm hoping to be able to work with you again in the future and we can probably meet at that time.
    Thanks again and all the best for the future.
  • Ilisa

Ilisa Carroll 路 Married on 10/31/2020

Sweet Kreations is AMAZING! 馃

Not only was the cake beautiful but it was sooooooo delicious!!!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Hello Ilisa,
    Thanks you so much :-) It was so great working with you. I'm happy you enjoyed your cake and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ellorine

Meredith 路 Married on 03/21/2020

Delicious Tasting and Extraordinary Service

Well loved our cake by Ellorine! All of our guest commented that it was the best cake they had ever tasted, and we agree! Our venue cancelled last minute and we had to change plans to our home, but Ellorine was extremely accommodating and so nice and patient with us. I couldnt be more happy with the outcome. Thank you鉂

Sent on 03/22/2020

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Meredith, you are very welcome. It was a challenging situation and totally out of your control. My goal is to always ensure that my clients are completely satisfied. In the end, you had a great wedding and happily married. That makes me happy. Looking forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks.
  • Paige

Paige Harriman 路 Married on 03/15/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Ellorine was just amazing. She gave us the cake of our dreams. She went above and beyond from what we wanted and everyone was in awe over our cake. The flavors were absolutely delicious. I am so glad we found Sweet Kreations and I will use Ellorine for any event we have in the future!!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks for such a great review, Paige. It was a joy working with you too and I certainly look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again.
  • Elinet

Elinet Rodriguez 路 Married on 03/15/2020

Amazing service and delicious

Very flexible and available at any time throughout the process. The experience of working with her was great. The cake looked amazing and got nothing but compliments from all my guests, absolutely delicious.

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Blair 路 Married on 02/02/2020

Wedding cake

The cake was absolutely amazing! She helped come up with a great design with only a few photos of some other cakes I liked and worked with me to help get exactly what I wanted! The cake was delivered promptly and one time as well! Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks Kayla for such kind words. You are very welcome. You were great to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sherry Smiley 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely perfect!!

Ellorine was so great! I had a very short timeframe, only a few weeks from the time I hire her to the date of my wedding and she was great about being responsive and pushing things along! My cake was exactly like the photo I sent her! And, I had a gluten free top layer with was so good that non gluten free guests were eating my cake and loving it!! Highly recommend Sweet Kreations!!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you Sherry. You were great to work with also. I am very happy you were pleased with your cake. Thanks again and I look forward to working with you again in the future.
  • Emily

Emily 路 Married on 11/24/2019

A wonderful experience.

鈥淲e absolutely loved the cake! So many people complimented both the look and taste! The flavors were perfect and I am so happy that we went with Sweet Kreations for the cake! Thank you for making such a beautiful and delicious cake!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Emily. I'm so happy you liked your cake. It was great working with you and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you.

Crystal 路 Married on 07/13/2019

A cake that tastes as good as it looks!

One word to describe Sweet Kreations...WOW! Ms. Ellorine is awesome. Her presentation was very professional and on point. It is one of the reasons that made me want to choose her. Along with her presentation, she pays very close attention to detail and takes note of what you want. She has many designs you can choose from or can even bring the idea in your head to life. My husband wanted traditional chocolate and vanilla for two layers of the cake but wanted our top layer to be his favorite, Soc It To Me. None of the cake vendors we met with knew what we were talking about, but Ms. Ellorine did. By her knowing the type of cake we were talking about showed me that she was experienced and had expertise in cake baking. I don't like sweets too much, but I couldn't stop eating pieces of the cake Ms. Ellorine made for our wedding! It was so delicious. When my husband tasted the Soc It To Me layer his exact words were, "She did her thing!" LOL. If you want a cake that tastes as good as it looks go with Sweet Kreations, and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Crystal, thank you for such a wonderful review. Your words definitely brought a smile to my face. You and Jason were just great to work with and I look forward to working with you both again in the future. Thanks again. :-)
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 06/01/2019

These cupcakes were a hit!!

She made the best decorative cupcakes and mini cupcakes for our pirate/mermaid theme wedding!! Total hits with the guests. Everyone said how great the mini-cupcakes were because they鈥檙e bite-size and easy to grab. So much better than cake. She was so creative and lovely to work with. I highly recommend giving her a call.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks Ashley. It was great working with you too and I look forward to working with you in the future.
  • Tiffany

Tiffany McNeill Fleming 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond my expectations - destination wedding clearwater beach, Florida

Tasted great & was gorgeous. It tasted better than I could have dreamed. Super easy to work with and dependable.. I got so many compliments on my cake !!!!!鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Sent on 05/26/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

You are welcome Tiffany. I'm happy you enjoyed your cake and you were wonderful to work with also. Have a Blessed life together and stay in touch.

Kristen 路 Married on 04/19/2019

Best. Cake. Ever!

I am so happy we went with Sweet kreations! My cake was beautiful and tasted (and smelled) even better! The very second my husband and I cut into our cake everyone could smell our amazing cake. We already plan to order a cake from them for our 1 year anniversary.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

You are very welcome, Kristen. Thanks for your kind words and it was great working with you. Looking forward to making your 1st anniversary cake. All the best. Thanks again.

V.v. 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Sweet kreations best service ever!

After so long researching finally found Sweet Kreations!. What an amazing experience.! Not only Ellorine (owner) captured our vision and brought it to life but she also made it in such a classy and elegant way !. If you are looking for an incredible design, out of this world flavor and affordable prices , this is the company u need. Everyone in my party loved the cake. I couldn't decide on 1 flavor so i had 2 !!! Chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filling and vanilla cake with CHEESECAKE FILLING !!!!!!! YES !!!! People kept asking for more !! Planning a big party isn't cheap and 9 out of 10 STRESSFUL. Well, Ellorine made the cake process a pleasant one. Not only you won't find a better price ( TRUST ME) nor better service, flexibility , amazing customer service somewhere else. I'm so happy I found Sweet Kreations!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you Veronica for such an amazing review. It was really great working with you also and I really look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you so much.

Christina 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing

She was so professional
    Responded quickly made sure my maid of honor and matron of honor knew what was going and not to mention my guests are still raving about how amazing the cake was thank you again

Sent on 10/16/2019

David Lebron 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Outstanding

We hired Sweet Kreations to make us a wedding cake for our wedding. My wife had an idea of what the cake should look and taste like. Ms. Jershun made it come through. She made our decision easier by emailing us photos of wedding cakes and communicating with us via phone calls and emails. Our cake looked exactly how my wife pictured it and tasted great. I highly recommend Sweet Kreations for all your cake needs.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks David. It was great working with you both and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lisa 路 Married on 12/29/2018

Vineyard Theme Italian Wedding Cake

She was professional, the cake was an Italian Wedding Cake and it got rave reviews from all! Beautifully decorated in our vineyard/grapes theme and arrived right on schedule. All conversations with vendor were professional and easy.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Beatriz 路 Married on 12/15/2018

The best !

If you鈥檙e getting married in the Tampa area, don鈥檛 hire anyone other than Sweet Kreations! Ellorine is the best. She will make your vision come to life and it will taste amazing! We had a 3 tier cake for our wedding. We chose the bottom tier of Vanilla with strawberry filling and vanilla buttercream icing, the middle tier of lemon cake with strawberry and lemon buttercream icing and the top tier of key lime with key lime custard and key lime buttercream. Yes, we are huge key lime fans! My guests were raving about how delicious the cake was. Thank you Ellorine!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

You are welcome Beatriz. It was great working with you too. I am very happy you and your guests enjoyed your cake and I certainly look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again.

Shanta 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome Wesding Cake!!

Ellorine was an awesome person to work with from start to finish. I did not have an actual design for the type of wedding cake that I wanted, but told her the colors as well as the theme for the wedding and she was able to give a design based off of that. We went with the marble cake, in which was very moist and delicious. Everyone was bragging how good the cake taste and how beautiful the designed looked. She did text me the day of the wedding to wish me a Happy Wesding Day! I would use Elllorine in the near future and appreciate her punctual and awesome customer service that she shows. This shows that she truly love making cakes and putting her all into it. Go with Ellorone you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Shanta, thank you so much for your great review. It was wonderful working with you also and I do look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again.
  • Sonia 路 Married on 12/06/2018

Fantastic!

The photo on the left was the example provided to Ellorine and the photo on the right is the finished product. My client鈥檚 were ecstatic with how the design came out. Additionally everyone loved the cake, not one piece was left. The cake was fluffy and delicious, she really did an amazing job.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks so much for such kind words. I really appreciate working with you and your clients and look forward to many more in the future.

Tiffany A. Muniz 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Phenomenal

Ellorine did such a beautiful job with our wedding cake. The design came out exactly how i asked and the flavors were so delicious, the texture of the cake was perfection, i wish we had left overs. Everyone enjoyed the cake people were going back for seconds and thirds. On top of the phenomenal cake, she was wonderful to work with. Very professional, responsive, and sweet. She would send me texts a few days before my wedding just to reassure me that everything is taken care of and to not stress. I would definitely use her services again and recommend her 100000% 鉂 thank you very much!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Tiffany, thank you for such kind words and the feeling is definitely mutual. You were also great to work with and very organized. From the begin, you knew exactly what you wanted and the result was totally beautiful. I definitely look forward to working with you again. Thanks.
  • Talisha

Talisha 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Talisha & Keith 11/11/18

I cannot day enough great things about Ellorine, she was a true professional. From our very interaction I felt really good about choosing her as our cake maker. The tasting blew our minds. Could not stop thinking about how great cake tasted and only dreamed about it more waiting o. Our wedding day. When everything was finally done and said she really did any amazing job. As professionally trained chefs (yes the both of us) it takes a lot to really wow us. We were truly over the moon satisfied with her services. She was great at communication and never left you feeling unsure about anything. Our cake turned out beautiful... and I can鈥檛 wait to order something from her again! Thank you sweet Kreations for really exceeding our expectations.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you Talisha. You both were so great to work with and I am so happy you enjoyed your cake. I am really looking forward to working with you again.

Marie Candyce Events 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Stephanie 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Ellorine is such a beautiful human being that has a talent a creating equally as beautiful cakes. During our wedding planning time, my mother fell in and in the hospital. Ellorine reached out to check on the status of our contract signing, and once she was informed of my current family healthy difficulty, she checked in with me often - not anything cake, contract, or payment related. But just on how my mom and I were doing. Her cakes were delicious and everything we could ask for!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for such beautiful words. You and Chad were just as pleasant and great to work with. I'm happy your Mom is doing better and I wish you all the best for the future. Thanks again :-)