Sweet Kreations Reviews

Sweet Kreations 5
Sweet Kreations 6
Sweet Kreations 7

Crystal · Married on 07/13/2019

A cake that tastes as good as it looks!

One word to describe Sweet Kreations...WOW! Ms. Ellorine is awesome. Her presentation was very professional and on point. It is one of the reasons that made me want to choose her. Along with her presentation, she pays very close attention to detail and takes note of what you want. She has many designs you can choose from or can even bring the idea in your head to life. My husband wanted traditional chocolate and vanilla for two layers of the cake but wanted our top layer to be his favorite, Soc It To Me. None of the cake vendors we met with knew what we were talking about, but Ms. Ellorine did. By her knowing the type of cake we were talking about showed me that she was experienced and had expertise in cake baking. I don't like sweets too much, but I couldn't stop eating pieces of the cake Ms. Ellorine made for our wedding! It was so delicious. When my husband tasted the Soc It To Me layer his exact words were, "She did her thing!" LOL. If you want a cake that tastes as good as it looks go with Sweet Kreations, and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Sweet Kreations 8

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Crystal, thank you for such a wonderful review. Your words definitely brought a smile to my face. You and Jason were just great to work with and I look forward to working with you both again in the future. Thanks again. :-)
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

These cupcakes were a hit!!

She made the best decorative cupcakes and mini cupcakes for our pirate/mermaid theme wedding!! Total hits with the guests. Everyone said how great the mini-cupcakes were because they’re bite-size and easy to grab. So much better than cake. She was so creative and lovely to work with. I highly recommend giving her a call.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks Ashley. It was great working with you too and I look forward to working with you in the future.
  • Tiffany

Tiffany McNeill Fleming · Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond my expectations - destination wedding clearwater beach, Florida

Tasted great & was gorgeous. It tasted better than I could have dreamed. Super easy to work with and dependable.. I got so many compliments on my cake !!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Sweet Kreations 9

Sweet Kreations's reply:

You are welcome Tiffany. I'm happy you enjoyed your cake and you were wonderful to work with also. Have a Blessed life together and stay in touch.

Kristen · Married on 04/19/2019

Best. Cake. Ever!

I am so happy we went with Sweet kreations! My cake was beautiful and tasted (and smelled) even better! The very second my husband and I cut into our cake everyone could smell our amazing cake. We already plan to order a cake from them for our 1 year anniversary.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Sweet Kreations's reply:

You are very welcome, Kristen. Thanks for your kind words and it was great working with you. Looking forward to making your 1st anniversary cake. All the best. Thanks again.

V.v. · Married on 03/30/2019

Sweet kreations best service ever!

After so long researching finally found Sweet Kreations!. What an amazing experience.! Not only Ellorine (owner) captured our vision and brought it to life but she also made it in such a classy and elegant way !. If you are looking for an incredible design, out of this world flavor and affordable prices , this is the company u need. Everyone in my party loved the cake. I couldn't decide on 1 flavor so i had 2 !!! Chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filling and vanilla cake with CHEESECAKE FILLING !!!!!!! YES !!!! People kept asking for more !! Planning a big party isn't cheap and 9 out of 10 STRESSFUL. Well, Ellorine made the cake process a pleasant one. Not only you won't find a better price ( TRUST ME) nor better service, flexibility , amazing customer service somewhere else. I'm so happy I found Sweet Kreations!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Sweet Kreations 10
    Sweet Kreations 11

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you Veronica for such an amazing review. It was really great working with you also and I really look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you so much.

Christina · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing

She was so professional
    Responded quickly made sure my maid of honor and matron of honor knew what was going and not to mention my guests are still raving about how amazing the cake was thank you again

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Sweet Kreations 12
    Sweet Kreations 13

David Lebron · Married on 03/02/2019

Outstanding

We hired Sweet Kreations to make us a wedding cake for our wedding. My wife had an idea of what the cake should look and taste like. Ms. Jershun made it come through. She made our decision easier by emailing us photos of wedding cakes and communicating with us via phone calls and emails. Our cake looked exactly how my wife pictured it and tasted great. I highly recommend Sweet Kreations for all your cake needs.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Sweet Kreations 14

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks David. It was great working with you both and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lisa · Married on 12/29/2018

Vineyard Theme Italian Wedding Cake

She was professional, the cake was an Italian Wedding Cake and it got rave reviews from all! Beautifully decorated in our vineyard/grapes theme and arrived right on schedule. All conversations with vendor were professional and easy.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Beatriz · Married on 12/15/2018

The best !

If you’re getting married in the Tampa area, don’t hire anyone other than Sweet Kreations! Ellorine is the best. She will make your vision come to life and it will taste amazing! We had a 3 tier cake for our wedding. We chose the bottom tier of Vanilla with strawberry filling and vanilla buttercream icing, the middle tier of lemon cake with strawberry and lemon buttercream icing and the top tier of key lime with key lime custard and key lime buttercream. Yes, we are huge key lime fans! My guests were raving about how delicious the cake was. Thank you Ellorine!!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Sweet Kreations 15
    Sweet Kreations 16

Sweet Kreations's reply:

You are welcome Beatriz. It was great working with you too. I am very happy you and your guests enjoyed your cake and I certainly look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again.

Shanta · Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome Wesding Cake!!

Ellorine was an awesome person to work with from start to finish. I did not have an actual design for the type of wedding cake that I wanted, but told her the colors as well as the theme for the wedding and she was able to give a design based off of that. We went with the marble cake, in which was very moist and delicious. Everyone was bragging how good the cake taste and how beautiful the designed looked. She did text me the day of the wedding to wish me a Happy Wesding Day! I would use Elllorine in the near future and appreciate her punctual and awesome customer service that she shows. This shows that she truly love making cakes and putting her all into it. Go with Ellorone you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Shanta, thank you so much for your great review. It was wonderful working with you also and I do look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again.
  • Sonia · Married on 12/06/2018

Fantastic!

The photo on the left was the example provided to Ellorine and the photo on the right is the finished product. My client’s were ecstatic with how the design came out. Additionally everyone loved the cake, not one piece was left. The cake was fluffy and delicious, she really did an amazing job.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks so much for such kind words. I really appreciate working with you and your clients and look forward to many more in the future.

Tiffany A. Muniz · Married on 11/24/2018

Phenomenal

Ellorine did such a beautiful job with our wedding cake. The design came out exactly how i asked and the flavors were so delicious, the texture of the cake was perfection, i wish we had left overs. Everyone enjoyed the cake people were going back for seconds and thirds. On top of the phenomenal cake, she was wonderful to work with. Very professional, responsive, and sweet. She would send me texts a few days before my wedding just to reassure me that everything is taken care of and to not stress. I would definitely use her services again and recommend her 100000% ❤ thank you very much!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Tiffany, thank you for such kind words and the feeling is definitely mutual. You were also great to work with and very organized. From the begin, you knew exactly what you wanted and the result was totally beautiful. I definitely look forward to working with you again. Thanks.
  • Talisha

Talisha · Married on 11/11/2018

Talisha & Keith 11/11/18

I cannot day enough great things about Ellorine, she was a true professional. From our very interaction I felt really good about choosing her as our cake maker. The tasting blew our minds. Could not stop thinking about how great cake tasted and only dreamed about it more waiting o. Our wedding day. When everything was finally done and said she really did any amazing job. As professionally trained chefs (yes the both of us) it takes a lot to really wow us. We were truly over the moon satisfied with her services. She was great at communication and never left you feeling unsure about anything. Our cake turned out beautiful... and I can’t wait to order something from her again! Thank you sweet Kreations for really exceeding our expectations.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Sweet Kreations 17

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you Talisha. You both were so great to work with and I am so happy you enjoyed your cake. I am really looking forward to working with you again.

Marie Candyce Events · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Ellorine is such a beautiful human being that has a talent a creating equally as beautiful cakes. During our wedding planning time, my mother fell in and in the hospital. Ellorine reached out to check on the status of our contract signing, and once she was informed of my current family healthy difficulty, she checked in with me often - not anything cake, contract, or payment related. But just on how my mom and I were doing. Her cakes were delicious and everything we could ask for!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Sweet Kreations 18
    Sweet Kreations 19

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for such beautiful words. You and Chad were just as pleasant and great to work with. I'm happy your Mom is doing better and I wish you all the best for the future. Thanks again :-)

Nirali · Married on 08/25/2018

Such an amazing cake! I showed Sweet Kreations a photo of a cake I fell in love with from Pinterest and she replicated it for me exactly! She was able to create a 250 serving cake for me due to last minute planning and I am very grateful. Not only that but the cake was absolutely delicious! Thank you so much ❤️

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Sweet Kreations 20

Hello Nirali,
    Thanks so much for you kind words. You were great to work with and it was my pleasure. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Sue · Married on 07/08/2018

Ellorine is phenomenal...I want to thank sincerely for the beautiful wedding cake you created for my brothers wedding. Not only was it absolutely beautiful it was so, so delicious too! You were such a pleasure to work with and very accommodating. I will recommend you to everyone I know and hopefully will be using your wonderful services for future events! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Sweet Kreations 21

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Sue, thank you for such kind words. You were a joy to work with also and I really look forward to working with you in the future. That's a beautiful picture! Thanks again.

Roselyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Sweet kreations did a outstanding amazing job on my wedding cake on 6/23/18 she is the most kindest sweetest the most professional cake designer I have ever met she made my experience so easy so positive she kept me motivated she help me decide on what kind of cake and design even a topper she made it so personal sweet kreations cares about their customers and she will go above and beyond to get you the perfect cake and design that you desire for your wedding day and most of all she is so affordable I had so many compliments on how good and flavorful the cake was I would definitely refer her business to whoever is looking for a wedding cake designer if I had to do it all over again I would just to have the opportunity to work with her again thank you so much sweet kreations I don't your business is more than five stars I will give you a million stars thank you so much it was such a pleasure working with you love Roselyn

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Sweet Kreations 22
    Sweet Kreations 23

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you for such kind words. The feeling is mutual Roselyn. You were also really great to work with. I wish you both a Blessed and Wonderful life together. Thanks again.
  • I

Ilse · Married on 05/27/2018

Ellonoire was amazing she did both my bridal shower and wedding cake I couldn't have found a better person to trust with my special days. Both of my cakes were delicious. Everyone loved it they were all gone. As well she is very professional and understandable. I don't have more pictures yet of my cake but it was amazing. I highly recommend her services!!! I've attached pictures.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Sweet Kreations 24
    Sweet Kreations 25

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Ilse, thank you so much for your kind words. It was really wonderful working with you too and I'm so happy you were please with your cakes. Looking forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks and have a Blessed life together.

Melanie · Married on 05/20/2018

My cake was made so well. She listened and put every detail we requested in without a doubt. The response time and understanding towards a stressful bride was there without question. I changed my design like 5x’s and she accommodated without making me feel bad, lol. I will definitely work with her again. Thank you very much for your hospitality.

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Sweet Kreations 26
    Sweet Kreations 27

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Melanie. Although we never met, it was truly a pleasure working with you. I look forward to meeting you one day and working with you again in the future.
  • Z

Zabrina · Married on 03/31/2018

My experience was absolutely perfect from the beginning to the end. The first time we met at the cake tasting, I could already tell that Ellorine was extremely passionate about her cakes and she desired nothing more than to serve up everything we wanted and more! She came prepared with design ideas and they were all so creative. The cake itself...to die for. She was able to pull off 4 different cakes in each layer and her Jamaican rum cake...I would eat it every day if I could! Not to mention that she offered to make a separate cake for my nephew due to his allergies. You cannot get much better than this!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks Zabrina. It was truly a joy working with you too. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Amanda · Married on 01/20/2018

Ellorine was awesome!! The cake was just as good, if not better than the tasting (which was AMAZING!)! All of our guests raved about how moist and delicious our cake was!! It was decorated perfectly and the roses matched exactly to the swatch I sent! Thank you for the perfect cake!!!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Sweet Kreations 28

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Kathy. I am so happy you enjoy your cake and that the sugar roses matched your wedding color. It was a joy working with you and your Mom, Kathy. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Tania · Married on 11/11/2017

Ellorine was amazing! She created a beautiful cake with cupcakes that matched. We told her what we wanted and she made it happen. We were impressed with her attention to detail and professionalism and we would hire her again in a second!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thank you Tania. It was great working with you and I look forward to doing business with you again in future.

Jennifer · event on 06/06/2016

Amazing graduation cake for my daughter who received high honors! Not only did the cake look amazing, the taste was even better! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks for you kind words, Jennifer. It was truly my honor to make your cake. Your daughter deserved it for all her hard work and making her Mom so very proud. I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

Ellorine was fabulous! She had so many good ideas and I really appreciated the fact that she was patience with me. The cake came out better than I had imagined and my parents loved their Anniversary cake. I can't wait for her to do my wedding cake!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Sweet Kreations's reply:

Thanks Brittany. It was really great working with you. I am looking forward to working with you again on your wedding cake. Congrats again!