Phase5

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Tampa Florida, Phase5 is a band providing the soundtrack for many weddings and other celebratory events. This experienced group of musicians has previously won an array of accolades and awards for their energetic and professional sound. Boasting a repertoire of songs from 1950s Motown to the modern beats of Calvin Harris, Phase5 keeps guests dancing throughout the night. In the past, they have played throughout The Sunshine State and with notable artists such as Sir Paul McCartney.

Consisting of vocalists, guitarists, bassists, percussion, keyboards, saxophones, and more, this band provides a flawless spectrum of sound suitable for any unforgettable event. The band will coordinate their performance around your specific plans. They can read special announcements throughout the evening and adapt their playlist to effortlessly accompany every magical moment. Bringing all of their top-of-the-range instruments and equipment, your chosen setting can be filled with crystal clear sounds, dramatic uplighting, projectors, and more. Further services provided include, but are not limited to:

• Rehearsal dinner music
  • Ceremony music
  • Cocktail hour music
  • Music during breaks
  • Instrumentals
  • The ability to learn new songs

Which of the following are included in the price?

Travel Expenses

Which of the following are included in the package?

Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Reggae
Rock
Swing
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Microphones
Projector

• Gianna
    Gianna M. Married on 12/04/2021

WOW just wow.

Words can’t describe how amazing Josh and the band are!! Their performance at my wedding yesterday was incredible. It was better than I could ever have imagined. I have guests texting me telling me what an amazing band I had! Our dance floor was full from start to finish and we could’ve danced all night long. I am a destination bride and had to book the band without hearing them in person previously. I had a strong feeling they were a great band but they totally blew us away. They are by far the best band I have ever heard. Not to mention they are unbelievably easy to work with and such a pleasure!!!
    We added the sax and guitar for the reception and they also played at the ceremony and cocktail hour. Was SO worth it.

Thank you so much!!!!
    Julia W. Married on 11/06/2021

Fantastic Band!

Phase5 Band is amazing! Josh was wonderful to work with from our first contact to last dance. The band even learned several new songs not in their repertoire that were important to the bride and groom. They are a very talented group! The dance floor was packed all night and our guests haven't stopped raving about the band. I highly recommend Phase5!
  • Marissa
    Marissa D. Married on 10/23/2021

Just WOW - best live band!

"WOW" is the best descriptor for Josh and Phase5 band! My husband and I added the guitarist for cocktail hour music (fantastic!), and added the saxophone as well. Just from the videos alone, my husband and I were so excited that we were able to book, but hearing them live is a whole new experience - they were the best live band I've heard!! I had so many moments where I didn't even realize it was the band, just from how fantastic and high quality their performance was. We heard the same compliments from many of our guests - everyone loved them, and most importantly, everyone was dancing!! Working with them was the greatest pleasure and honor of ours, we HIGHLY recommend them! I hope we can hear them live again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

inspire DJ inspire DJ Wedding DJs

I don't need to tell you that Phase5 is the most engaging and talented event band in Florida, everyone knows that. What you should know is that Josh and his team are some of the best people you will ever work with. I'm always excited to find out we get to work with Phase5 - they bring so much energy to every wedding, while NEVER being cheesy!

Ashley Packett Bridal & Event Consultants Ashley Packett Bridal & Event Consultants Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Josh and his band this weekend. Not only was he kind, accommodating and a clear communicator but he and his crew threw a GREAT PARTY too!! They read the crowd well and played great music all evening. I would not hesitate to book phase5 for a wedding, party or event.

Chocolate Pi Chocolate Pi Wedding Cakes

You know our biggest problem with inspire DJ/phase5/Busted Blues?? When we deliver our wedding cakes we never get to hear them play!!!!!! Seriously, an incredibly talented and humble band. Always a pleasure to work with and talk to, and even more of a pleasure to hear play when we get the chance! ;] I very highly recommend booking them right away!

1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard Tampa, FL, 33606
Location of (Phase5)
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard Tampa, FL, 33602
813.728.4189

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding