• Photos & Videos 14

About Phase5

Phase5 is an engaging wedding band servicing the Tampa, Orlando and Naples regions of Florida. A well-established band comprised of the same group members every wedding, Phase5 has become a driving force in the wedding industry. With a unique ability to seamlessly combine a wide variety of music, Phase5 ensures a fun-filled night for every guest within hearing range.

Experience
Phase5 has been performing together since 2009, and pride themselves on how well-rehearsed they are for every gig. Your wedding is not just another wedding for them: it's always an important show. Their charisma is so contagious you won't be able to stop dancing.

Phase5 is incredibly professional and experienced, and ensure that they provide the services necessary to keep every guest happy and smiling. Some of these services include:

• Liability insurance

Phase5 1
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing jams!

My husband and I are both huge music fans so knew we wanted a talented band at our wedding. Phase 5 was the very first vendor that we hired over a year in advance of our wedding. After watching some of their YouTube, I basically wanted to start dancing in my living room. They did not disappoint! Throughout the process they were quick to respond and professional and at the wedding they were amazing! So many of my guests commented on how great the music was! They knew just how to read the crowd to put on the exact performance that we wanted! Josh and the whole band were incredible. Thank you thank you!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • KATIE

KATIE BELUSA · Married on 04/06/2019

THE wedding band! Simply the best!

Pro tip: book live music for your wedding. Extra pro tip: book Phase5 Band! Josh and his team were amazing from the very first inquiry until the very last song. Josh is super responsive and organized and answered all of my 200 questions (literally) in the planning process; they even learned a few songs that we had requested! I knew that they were going to be great, but they still blew me out of the water! They sounded incredible and played every song at the perfect time - they really know how to work a crowd! People are still telling me how much they loved the band and our wedding was almost a month ago! Josh and his team also provide the music for your ceremony and cocktail hour, in addition to the reception, which makes things so simple and stress free as well. I really can't recommend them highly enough - I promise you won't regret booking them!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Phase5 FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• inspire DJ
    inspire DJ Wedding DJs

I don't need to tell you that Phase5 is the most engaging and talented event band in Florida, everyone knows that. What you should know is that Josh and his team are some of the best people you will ever work with. I'm always excited to find out we get to work with Phase5 - they bring so much energy to every wedding, while NEVER being cheesy!

• Ashley Packett Bridal & Event Consultants
    Ashley Packett Bridal & Event Consultants Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Josh and his band this weekend. Not only was he kind, accommodating and a clear communicator but he and his crew threw a GREAT PARTY too!! They read the crowd well and played great music all evening. I would not hesitate to book phase5 for a wedding, party or event.

• Chocolate Pi
    Chocolate Pi Wedding Cakes

You know our biggest problem with inspire DJ/phase5/Busted Blues?? When we deliver our wedding cakes we never get to hear them play!!!!!! Seriously, an incredibly talented and humble band. Always a pleasure to work with and talk to, and even more of a pleasure to hear play when we get the chance! ;] I very highly recommend booking them right away!