Table 6 Productions

Saint Petersburg, FL View map Visit website

What can we say? We have an undying passion for the art of planning! As an award-winning wedding and event design company, our fresh and innovative ideas have been hailed as some of the best in the industry. Television, magazines and leading wedding sources have showcased the ingenuity and unique style of our events. Our extraordinary attention to detail, penchant for organization and flair of creativity is infused into all of our event designs. So, if you are seeking a guarantee that your event will leave your guests gushing… come meet with the girls at Table 6 Productions.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Meryl Married on 11/19/2016
    I ended up meeting Jackie from Table 6 Productions through my job and couldn't be happier that I did. I was so lucky to have met her and sought her help when I began planning my November wedding. She helped with everything to vendor suggestions, handling unforeseen questions and issues, and contacting vendors. She was AMAZING on the day of our wedding making sure my husband and I had nothing to worry about. When we entered our reception everything was perfect and just how we pictured. She helped us stay within our budget while also getting us the best of the best in Tampa. We feel so fortunate that we had Jackie in our corner during our wedding planning and are now able to call her a friend!
    Lisa Married on 11/12/2016
    Heather was amazing from beginning to end. My husband and I gave her complete creative control and everything looked stunning. She was very easy to talk to and very attentive. If we were to do this all over again without a doubt we'd want Heather. We wouldn't have had such a fabulous time without her. Thank you TABLE6PRODUCTIONS!
    Christine Married on 06/04/2016
    Jackie Ross is an amazing wedding coordinator. I might be one of the most controlling brides and thought I had to have my hands in everything until I met Jackie. I gave Jackie my budget, we talked about my vision, I showed her a few pictures on Pinterest and she came through above and beyond. Jackie was referred to me by another amazing person, Andi Diamond who I consider the best photographer I've ever in the Tampa Bay Area. Andi and Jackie worked so well together which made my life easy because of the natural stresses you go through planning a wedding and getting married. There is no challenge, issue, problem or obstacle Jackie cannot overcome. I had Mother of the Bride Issues, I had family issues, I had panic attacks and Jackie was there to my rescue. As a result of the life event we experienced, we are now long life friends. It's beautiful when you can find an AMAZING WEDDING COORDINATOR, but it's poetic that she now is a close friend who will be in my life forever. I love you Jackie Ross. Without question, she is your Wedding Coordinator!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

Table 6 Productions Price Rates

Culinary Couture Culinary Couture Wedding Caterers

Table 6 Productions is amazing to work with! All of the ladies are creative and professional and on top of all the latest trends. We highly recommend them for your next wedding!!!

Michele Renee The Studio Michele Renee The Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fantastic Team of not only professional, stylish wedding planners but they are also Fun. You will miss them after your wedding is done. Love working with these ladies, it is always a beautiful and on time party your guests and you will remember always!

A Perfect Witness A Perfect Witness Wedding Officiants

Jackie Ross of Table 6 Productions runs a great wedding even when the other vendors involved are not meeting their responsibilities faithfully. Somehow, Jackie and her hand-picked team make it all work out right behind the scene so the bride looks great and her wedding is a huge success. Attention to detail is one thing, and personal attention and leadership balances out everything else that Jackie is. A pleasure to work with, Jackie makes everyone look great and everything work seamlessly.

Saint Petersburg
Location of (Table 6 Productions)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding