Tampa, Tampa, FL 33618 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Deals 1

About A Perfect Witness

A Perfect Witness is a wedding officiant service based in Tampa, Florida. Your wedding day should be done your way. An officiant sets the tone for the start of your marriage, and choosing one is one of the most important aspects of your special day. A Perfect Witness strives to bring you a customized ceremony that reflects your beliefs and values. Jayne and her team of officiants offer unions for loving couples from all backgrounds, and you will have your personalized ceremony printed for you on paper so you can relive your vows again and again. A Perfect Witness’s officiants have been the recipients of many Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice awards over the years — a testament to their passion for uniting couples in love, whether it is on a beach under a flowered arch, or in the comfort of your own backyard.

A Perfect Witness offers a variety of wedding officiant packages based on your budget, even à la carte options so you can pick and choose what works best for you. A consultation will help your chosen officiant get to know you and even help you create customized vows. The team of officiants can lead ceremonies for couples of many faiths, including Catholic, Anglican, Episcopalian, Jewish, Buddhist, Baha'i Faith, Hidu, Shinto, Islam, and Taoist, as well as nondenominational and agnostic weddings. Wedding officiant service can be provided for the following celebration types:

• Civil unions

141 Reviews for A Perfect Witness

• Karen

Karen Lynn · Married on 08/07/2020

Beautifully done!

Beautiful ceremony! Felt like she captured who we are as a couple.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Athey · Married on 02/28/2020

Absolutely Perfect!!

Jayne was absolutely the perfect witness!! I could not be happier with our choice to go with Jayne and "A Perfect Witness" for our special day. Jayne gave plenty of personal attention before the ceremony to ensure that it was exactly what we wanted and unique to our style. She must have spent several hours over the phone with me answering all of my questions, as well as a few with my (now) husband; and she even offered to help him write his vows if he was having trouble!! Jayne did actually help to create custom vows out of the ones we wrote as well. Not only did she craft a gorgeous ceremony that had EVERYONE in tears, but it was inclusive of every important detail and person in our lives--our mothers, my son, and even my grandmother who was not able to attend our wedding.

I cannot express how many people came up to tell me how about beautiful, moving, and perfect our ceremony was that day. We did a ribbon ceremony, and no one had seen it before; but everyone loved it!! This was beyond all my expectations, as I have never seen an officiant do more than just iterate the typical vows and take all of 5 minutes to marry other couples. Our ceremony was about 20 minutes and was truly a representation of who we are as a couple and a family... After all of that, she left a gorgeous physical copy of our entire ceremony so that we will remember it forever.

Additionally, she mailed our marriage certificate without fail, and the official copy was waiting for us when we arrived home from our honeymoon. Thank you Jayne for everything!! We are so grateful and appreciative of everything!!

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Horowitz · Married on 01/04/2020

A Wonderful Night To Remember, Beautiful Ceremony Held by Jayne

A Perfect Witness was on the preferred vendor list provided by the Florida Aquarium. Although the price was a little higher than some other vendors, trust me when I say you definitely get what you pay for! It was worth every penny to have Jayne create such a beautiful, personalized ceremony and experience for us. My family and friends said everything ran so smoothly, flowed well, and they could tell she really captured "us." Jayne is very patient and kind and met with us to personally create our vision for our day and she added some very special touches to our ceremony. A week before the wedding we met with her and I had not selected any readings for our ceremony. We had a non-religious ceremony and she provided me a 25 page document to assist in me finding readings that really meant something to my husband and I as a couple, instead of generic readings we might not relate to. Jayne also provided us a copy of the ceremony the day of our wedding as well as a paper marriage certificate (for display). Jayne, thank you so much for creating such a beautiful ceremony and truly making it a night to remember. We highly recommend couples consider hiring A Perfect Witness!

**Photo Credit: AStewartGraphics

Sent on 01/18/2020

A Perfect Witness's reply:

Thank you Jessica and Keith! It was a pleasure to be with you on your Special Day! You have a terrific partnership...Keith was spot on when he said that the two of you 'just fit'!! All the best, J

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Perfect Witness FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Jewish
    No Denomination
    Shinto
    Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Perfect Witness 1
    Thank you for your service! Active military, fire/EMS/police discount.
    As veterans ourselves, we honor - with a discount - our brothers and sisters currently serving on military active duty or in police, fire, emergency services.

• Fine Arts Photography by Janna Wedding Photographers

I recently had the pleasure of working with John at a wedding at the Grand Plaza St Pete Beach Fl. Ronnie and Rashida's wedding was just beautiful despite the fact that it could not take place on the beach as planned due to severe tornado warnings. John performed the ceremony with his caring charismatic ways with a little humor sending the newlyweds off with memories to warm their hearts for a lifetime. My photographs prove that warmth and professionalism. I always enjoy working with A Perfect Witness and would recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for an officiant.

• Calligraphia by Melissa
    Calligraphia by Melissa Wedding Invitations

John and Jayne of A Perfect Witness are caring individuals whose goal is to make each couple's day special and unique!

• CCS Photography Wedding Photographers

A Perfect Witness are great officiates. If you are ever looking for someone to Officiate your wedding, they are the ones to call. They are professional and do a great job of setup etc for your special day. We have had the priviledge of working with them many times and always enjoy it.

• Tampa Tampa, FL, 33618 See on map
    813-928-2402 (Phone number)
    8135279989 (Fax Number)
    We accept calls until 10pm daily
    Location of (A Perfect Witness)