129 Reviews for A Perfect Witness - Florida & Gulf Beach Weddings

todo alt text
Non-religious (1)
No Denomination (1)
129 A Perfect Witness - Florida & Gulf Beach Weddings Reviews

Jayne pulled together a beautiful ceremony on the beach for us with 2 DAYS NOTICE. She ensured our night was incredibly special with powerful readings and a near perfect location. Sometimes saying Thank You just doesn’t feel like enough. =)

Photo for A Perfect Witness - Florida & Gulf Beach Weddings Review
Profile Picture Deb, 8/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jayne was wonderful and very helpful!! She was there for us when we decided to get married out of the blue and her words during the ceremony were beautiful! She worked with us and saved the day when it started raining. She was truly a blessing! The photographer was wonderful too despite rain and I was thankful that she was available for us at the last minute!

Profile Picture Paola, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We just got married yesterday on 12/25/16 with Jayne as our officiator. The experience of getting married on Christmas Day from our initial contact until we took our final picture was nothing short of stellar. A Perfect Witness is a team of folks that I would highly, highly recommend if you are looking for a one of a kind experience that no other couple will ever experience when it is their special day utilizing the services of A Perfect Witness. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to hear more directly....5 gold stars hands down!
Dave and Robin
813-727-0098

Profile Picture david, 12/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She Was Great !! Very Professional, Easily Rolled With Some Last minute Changes, Very Comforting For Me As the Groom I felt She Was Very Calming, and Would Catch Me If I fainted LOL

Profile Picture User7505311, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chris Milana was the Officiant at our Son's wedding and we couldn't be happier we chose him. He took care of everything! We also need to say a special thank you to Lynda, his wife, who is also an Officiant and helped us with a few questions about my Son and Daughter in Law. With those answers they were able to prepare a beautiful and touching ceremony. They gave us a free consultation, Chris came to our rehearsal, and on the day of, he showed up and got right down to business. He was humorous and put everyone at ease, very personable, and worked very well under pressure. We can't thank him enough, he performed the wedding of our dreams with no surprises. You won't go wrong with Chris or Lynda Milana. Thank you.

Profile Picture Gema, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jayne we can never thank you enough for the most beautiful wedding day!! You were simply amazing from all of the planning and time taken to the ceromony on the day which was amazing. Planning a wedding from over in the UK can be pretty frightening but nothing was ever too much to ask and we could not have done this without you - we are forever grateful and will never forget what you did for us! All I can say is that you treated us like royalty and our memories will last a lifetime and you are a massive part of that. We honestly could not have asked for anything more thank you so much

Profile Picture lee, 9/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jayne is such a wonderful person and professional. She answered all the questions I had and made our ceremony more beautiful than we imagined. I highly recommend her for central Florida weddings!

Profile Picture Xiao, 2/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When looking for an officiant for our wedding, we stumbled upon Jayne Alford with A Perfect Witness via Wedding Wire. We exchanged a nice phone call before meeting in person. We were welcomed with a warm and inviting soul, and immediately knew Jayne was going to be perfect to lead our ceremony. We sat and chatted for a good hour or two, really getting to know each other, our back stories and how we came to be. Jayne made us feel very confident that she would handle all of our requirements and would fill in the (many) blanks we still were unsure about. Her cleverness is refreshing, and she quickly came up with incredible ideas to make our ceremony memorable. We didn't speak again until just two weeks before our wedding. We met once more and she presented a full plan, with coordination, poetry, and even more ideas! We were so pleased.

Big day, and Jayne really followed through. The ceremony was absolutely perfect. She aimed us in the right directions, led the ceremony with grace and shared beautifully original words crafted just for us. I highly recommend Jayne Alford to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. She is super sweet, sharp, witty, and truly loves what she does. Thank you for making our wedding extraordinarily special.

Dave & Krista

Profile Picture krista, 12/12/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

5 stars to Chris and Lynda Milana. They officiated our wedding at Longboat Key on a random Tuesday in November and did a perfect job. Chris and Lynda are good people and very easy to work with. We highly recommend them and are thankful they were part of our day.

Timothy & Jyoti Nihill

Profile Picture JT, 11/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

There is no one else I would rather have marry us than Jayne Alford! My husband and I Have known since our engagement we didn't want traditional "Promise to respect and obey" vows. We wanted a ceremony that was truly from our hearts.
After meeting with Jayne we both felt so at-ease. She walked us through each part of the ceremony and gauged what we wanted and didn't want. She gave us all sorts of unique suggestions that I hadn't even seen in all of my Pinteresting. She literally hand-crafted our ceremony from scratch, just for us.
All of our guests are still commenting how special the ceremony was, and how they had never been to such a beautiful and touching wedding. All the "tough guys" of the family were crying. It was perfect.
I would recommend Jayne to absolutely anyone that wants a one-of-a-kind ceremony from the heart.

Jayne-We thank you so much for putting our thoughts to words that we will live by forever! We couldn't imagine our day without you!
-Carly & TC

Profile Picture Carly, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jayne was very nice and extremely helpful. Alex and I were having difficulties organizing the paper work as we were both foreigners (I am Canadian and he is Romanian). She help us find all the answers to everything and made the process very easy and stress free! I would recommend her to any friends of mine getting married. My maid of honour already took her details after my wedding as she wants her too.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had Jayne Alford conduct our ceremony and she was wonderful! We met once, emailed a few times, spoke about a week before the wedding to run through everything for the ceremony and then we elected to have her there for the rehearsal (which I recommend, because she was an immense help). She thought of things that I had not, and offered plenty of great ideas to make the ceremony more tailored to us (secular). And even the day of, my husband said she helped him do exactly what he was supposed to do - I even had a couple of people comment that they thought she was my wedding planner since she knew precisely what everyone was supposed to be doing! Needless to say, she is a professional - and if you want peace of mind that your ceremony will go off without a hitch, do not hesitate to contact her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bob Hoffman was our officiant for our wedding ceremony on Siesta Key Beach. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. We highly recommend Bob Hoffman. Bob was very friendly, professional, and patient with us. We are from TN and didn't get to meet with Bob until the evening before our wedding. Our ceremony was perfect because it involved our children and it was perfect.
Thank you Bob for everything and making our big day a perfect day!

The Lunsford Family

Profile Picture User4885491, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jayne Alford/A Perfect Witness as truly exceptional. From my first conversation through the last of the details she was very personable and professional. She knows weddings, will help guide you through the ceremony details, she writes beautifully and most importantly listens. I have seen a fair share of weddings and had some very specific expectations, needs and concerns all of which she addressed. She will put you at ease and will work with you. We could not have been more pleased and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jayne officiated our ceremony at the Don CeSar on St. Pete Beach. Everything turned out better than we could have ever expected. Every guest commented on how our ceremony was the most unique, personal, and touching ceremony they'd ever seen and that Jayne did such an amazing job. Words cannot describe how happy we are. She truly made the most important part of our day perfect.

I was a nervous wreck the day before and the day of the wedding and she immediately put me at ease and I was able to make it through the process. I mean really I could go on and on. We also received our marriage certificate within one week of the wedding because she filed it so quickly.

Profile Picture melissa, 11/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jayne was so kind and thoughtful, she created our perfect ceremony! She answered all our questions and was very much in tune with exactly what we wanted. No question about it we would definitely recommend her!! Thanks Jayne for everything!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jayne was the officiant at our wedding a few weeks ago, and I am still getting compliments on how wonderful of a job she did. I am so thrilled we decided to go with Jayne, and will refer my friends to her. I was very particular with our ceremony, so much so that I wrote the entire thing out like a script. Jayne reviewed it and made some suggestions, a couple of which we incorporated into the ceremony. She left it totally up to us, however, to decide what we did want and did not want in the ceremony. Though I thought I knew exactly what the ceremony would be like on the big day, it was still such a surprise, even to me, because of Jayne's perfect delivery. Her suggestions turned out wonderfully, and it meant a lot to my father-in-law to hear his parents' mentioned at the start of the ceremony, one of Jayne's suggestions that I didn't even think about previously. She was at the ceremony site extra early, greeted my husband and myself, and put me at ease right away with her calm demeanor. She filed the marriage application with the clerk promptly and when we returned from our honeymoon the marriage license was in the mailbox waiting for us! Thank you again, Jayne, for your beautiful work!

Profile Picture User4511027, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

John Melchinger did an outstanding job at our wedding at the Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota. We are so happy we found him! He's professional, funny, genuine and very flexible. He crafted the perfect ceremony, with just enough religious elements to make my Catholic parents happy and just enough parts translated into Mandarin to make my wife's family from Taiwan feel included. He kept the ceremony going and wasn't fazed at all early on when the rings were "missing" ... funny story. We received so many compliments about John from our guests after the ceremony and would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jake, 2/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

John did an excellent job officiating my son's wedding. He was very accommodating as we hired him in short notice. It was a beautiful ceremony with a great sense of humor. We are a bi-lingual family, his ability to incorporate Spanish into the ceremony made it more meaningful to our entire family. He was truly amazing. Thank you John!

Profile Picture User3783066, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved Bob Hoffman!! He was able to make our wedding so light hearted and romantic with a hint of humor. Not only do we love Bob but have been receiving compliment after compliment from our guests about how amazing he was. I can't imagine anyone else as wonderful as him marrying us.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/28/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

John was easy to talk to, very accommodating, and very professional.

Profile Picture User3754118, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

John did a fantastic job. He truly touched all the right points with a great sense of meaning yet humor. We are a bi-lingual family, his ability to weave in both English and Spanish made the ceremony all that more meaningful for our entire family. We could not ask for a better officiant for our ceremony. Cheers to you John!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 12/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When we first spoke with Jane about officiating our wedding, my husband and I both knew we couldn't have asked anyone else. She was an unexpected delight, tailoring our ceremony to us and including some unexpected quips about the two of us to our family and friends, based on our interviews with her. We are incredibly glad we found her to perform our ceremony.

Profile Picture User3182215, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

John did an excellent job officiating our wedding, he kept in touch during the weeks leading up to our wedding date and was easy to work with. We had never been to Tampa and we were going off of a lot of Johns suggestions as we were planning a wedding from michigan, he was very helpful on his recommendations. We decided to change the wedding spot just a couple hours prior to the time we had agreed to meet and john not only accommodated us, but was early and patient. Highly recommended !!

Profile Picture Buck and Nicole, 10/12/13, 1 Review