A Perfect Witness Reviews

140 Reviews for A Perfect Witness

• Karen

Karen Lynn · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Beautifully done!

Beautiful ceremony! Felt like she captured who we are as a couple.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Horowitz · Married on 01/04/2020

A Wonderful Night To Remember, Beautiful Ceremony Held by Jayne

A Perfect Witness was on the preferred vendor list provided by the Florida Aquarium. Although the price was a little higher than some other vendors, trust me when I say you definitely get what you pay for! It was worth every penny to have Jayne create such a beautiful, personalized ceremony and experience for us. My family and friends said everything ran so smoothly, flowed well, and they could tell she really captured "us." Jayne is very patient and kind and met with us to personally create our vision for our day and she added some very special touches to our ceremony. A week before the wedding we met with her and I had not selected any readings for our ceremony. We had a non-religious ceremony and she provided me a 25 page document to assist in me finding readings that really meant something to my husband and I as a couple, instead of generic readings we might not relate to. Jayne also provided us a copy of the ceremony the day of our wedding as well as a paper marriage certificate (for display). Jayne, thank you so much for creating such a beautiful ceremony and truly making it a night to remember. We highly recommend couples consider hiring A Perfect Witness!

**Photo Credit: AStewartGraphics

Sent on 01/18/2020

A Perfect Witness's reply:

Thank you Jessica and Keith! It was a pleasure to be with you on your Special Day! You have a terrific partnership...Keith was spot on when he said that the two of you 'just fit'!! All the best, J
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/02/2020

Extraordinary

I loved everything about working with her during the planning and all the way up to the ceremony. There was nothing left out and never missed a beat she was on top of everything and the wedding was amazing

Sent on 01/17/2020

A Perfect Witness's reply:

What a fun gang to get to know! Lots of laughs but when it was time to get serious, everyone did their part so well! Couldn't ask for a better group - may your adventures continue for years to come!!
  • Amber

Amber Donderis · Married on 11/09/2019

A dream come true

I don't even know where to start. Jayne was fast in responding to every email. Her instructions were excellent. She was so personable and she made us feel as if we had known her forever. Our ceremony was PERFECT. I am absolutely confident she will be the best thing to happen to you too.

Sent on 12/17/2019

A Perfect Witness's reply:

Thank you Amber - it was a treat to be part of your Special Day! You and Jose are 'A Perfect Pair'!! All the best, J

Shana Fernandez · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Experience

A Perfect Witness was perfect! Jayne was a pleasure. We enjoyed getting to know her and having her be apart of our special day. She met with us 2 weeks before the date and made us feel very comfortable. She walked thru the steps and provided us with some readings and prayers to review to help us select the perfect readings that fit us and our wedding ceremony. On our special day, she took the time to speak with both of us individually and make that part of our ceremony. I loved every moment of our wedding. Thank you Jayne and A Perfect Witness for such a perfect day!

Sent on 10/07/2019

A Perfect Witness's reply:

Being part of your Special Day was an absolute treat! Enjoyed every minute - your guests are 'over the moon' happy for both of you! Thank you!
  • Rayne95

Heather · Married on 07/22/2019

One Word: Ahhhhmazing

Our wedding ceremony was - honestly - the best experience I could have ever hoped! We couldn’t have asked for better circumstances: our family together, the weather, the beach location (Pass-A-Grille)...it was all so ideal it still feels surreal 2 weeks later. Our Officiant, Jayne, was phenomenal: from her very first email, to her pre-wedding call, to working in perfectly a poem we selected for a very recently lost loved one. I cant say enough wonderful things about her.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Amyj

Amy Wakefield · Married on 12/26/2018

Personalized Service

By the time I met Jayne, I felt like we were old friends! Jayne took the time to have several phone conversations with me and answer all my questions. Jayne had a beautiful purple bouquet waiting for me and even tracked down purple rose petals to scatter on the beach (by special request)! With only two weeks notice, we had a beautiful wedding with Jayne's help. My husband and I are so happy we trusted A Perfect Witness with our wedding. It was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Amanda Boyd · Married on 10/25/2018

An unforgettable experience

We were married on a cruise in October of 2018. We had no idea who would be officiating our ceremony until a few days before the wedding. Jayne called us directly and walked us through the entire ceremony step by step. Even though we had not met Jayne officially, we felt an instant connection and knew she would be a wonderful officiant. Jayne took the time to put a personal touch on our ceremony and made the whole event very memorable. She was a wonderful addition to our wedding and we feel so blessed to have had her be a part of our special day.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Christina Gandia · Married on 10/11/2018

Highly recommend!

Jayne and Linda were phenomenal! Since we did a cruise wedding, there isn't a rehearsal the day before so Jayne had several calls with us to walk us through the day and made sure we understood the ins and outs of what was to happen. The day went smoothly and without a hitch- I think we even started a little early!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Karen · Married on 09/15/2018

Jane was most obliging. She incorporated the humor we wanted yet kept the ceremony sacred. We felt she truly understood us as a couple and what we wanted. The entire service was better than I expected. She is a very down-to-earth, charming lady who understood her position and carried out her duties well. We were very pleased

Sent on 09/24/2018

Deb · Married on 08/05/2018

Jayne pulled together a beautiful ceremony on the beach for us with 2 DAYS NOTICE. She ensured our night was incredibly special with powerful readings and a near perfect location. Sometimes saying Thank You just doesn’t feel like enough. =)

Sent on 08/14/2018

Paola · Married on 05/05/2018

Jayne was wonderful and very helpful!! She was there for us when we decided to get married out of the blue and her words during the ceremony were beautiful! She worked with us and saved the day when it started raining. She was truly a blessing! The photographer was wonderful too despite rain and I was thankful that she was available for us at the last minute!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Richard · Married on 11/21/2017

A Very Special Day

My wife and I were so very pleased with not only the very professional service that they provided, but the sincere care and attention with which they crafted and delivered a very personal and heartfelt ceremony.

Jayne and Lynda made this part of our wedding exceed our expectations and truely memorable for us and our guests.

Sent on 03/29/2019

david · Married on 12/25/2016

We just got married yesterday on 12/25/16 with Jayne as our officiator. The experience of getting married on Christmas Day from our initial contact until we took our final picture was nothing short of stellar. A Perfect Witness is a team of folks that I would highly, highly recommend if you are looking for a one of a kind experience that no other couple will ever experience when it is their special day utilizing the services of A Perfect Witness. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to hear more directly....5 gold stars hands down!
    Dave and Robin
    813-727-0098

Sent on 12/26/2016

brian · Married on 10/08/2016

She Was Great !! Very Professional, Easily Rolled With Some Last minute Changes, Very Comforting For Me As the Groom I felt She Was Very Calming, and Would Catch Me If I fainted LOL

Sent on 12/19/2016

Gema · Married on 10/01/2016

Chris Milana was the Officiant at our Son's wedding and we couldn't be happier we chose him. He took care of everything! We also need to say a special thank you to Lynda, his wife, who is also an Officiant and helped us with a few questions about my Son and Daughter in Law. With those answers they were able to prepare a beautiful and touching ceremony. They gave us a free consultation, Chris came to our rehearsal, and on the day of, he showed up and got right down to business. He was humorous and put everyone at ease, very personable, and worked very well under pressure. We can't thank him enough, he performed the wedding of our dreams with no surprises. You won't go wrong with Chris or Lynda Milana. Thank you.

Sent on 10/12/2016

lee · Married on 09/29/2016

Jayne we can never thank you enough for the most beautiful wedding day!! You were simply amazing from all of the planning and time taken to the ceromony on the day which was amazing. Planning a wedding from over in the UK can be pretty frightening but nothing was ever too much to ask and we could not have done this without you - we are forever grateful and will never forget what you did for us! All I can say is that you treated us like royalty and our memories will last a lifetime and you are a massive part of that. We honestly could not have asked for anything more thank you so much

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • X

Xiao · Married on 02/19/2016

Jayne is such a wonderful person and professional. She answered all the questions I had and made our ceremony more beautiful than we imagined. I highly recommend her for central Florida weddings!

Sent on 03/09/2016

krista · Married on 12/12/2015

When looking for an officiant for our wedding, we stumbled upon Jayne Alford with A Perfect Witness via Wedding Wire. We exchanged a nice phone call before meeting in person. We were welcomed with a warm and inviting soul, and immediately knew Jayne was going to be perfect to lead our ceremony. We sat and chatted for a good hour or two, really getting to know each other, our back stories and how we came to be. Jayne made us feel very confident that she would handle all of our requirements and would fill in the (many) blanks we still were unsure about. Her cleverness is refreshing, and she quickly came up with incredible ideas to make our ceremony memorable. We didn't speak again until just two weeks before our wedding. We met once more and she presented a full plan, with coordination, poetry, and even more ideas! We were so pleased.

Big day, and Jayne really followed through. The ceremony was absolutely perfect. She aimed us in the right directions, led the ceremony with grace and shared beautifully original words crafted just for us. I highly recommend Jayne Alford to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. She is super sweet, sharp, witty, and truly loves what she does. Thank you for making our wedding extraordinarily special.

Dave & Krista

Sent on 12/21/2015

JT · Married on 11/17/2015

5 stars to Chris and Lynda Milana. They officiated our wedding at Longboat Key on a random Tuesday in November and did a perfect job. Chris and Lynda are good people and very easy to work with. We highly recommend them and are thankful they were part of our day.

Timothy & Jyoti Nihill

Sent on 12/07/2015

There is no one else I would rather have marry us than Jayne Alford! My husband and I Have known since our engagement we didn't want traditional "Promise to respect and obey" vows. We wanted a ceremony that was truly from our hearts.
    After meeting with Jayne we both felt so at-ease. She walked us through each part of the ceremony and gauged what we wanted and didn't want. She gave us all sorts of unique suggestions that I hadn't even seen in all of my Pinteresting. She literally hand-crafted our ceremony from scratch, just for us.
    All of our guests are still commenting how special the ceremony was, and how they had never been to such a beautiful and touching wedding. All the "tough guys" of the family were crying. It was perfect.
    I would recommend Jayne to absolutely anyone that wants a one-of-a-kind ceremony from the heart.

Jayne-We thank you so much for putting our thoughts to words that we will live by forever! We couldn't imagine our day without you!
    -Carly & TC

Sent on 12/07/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/01/2015

Jayne was very nice and extremely helpful. Alex and I were having difficulties organizing the paper work as we were both foreigners (I am Canadian and he is Romanian). She help us find all the answers to everything and made the process very easy and stress free! I would recommend her to any friends of mine getting married. My maid of honour already took her details after my wedding as she wants her too.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

We had Jayne Alford conduct our ceremony and she was wonderful! We met once, emailed a few times, spoke about a week before the wedding to run through everything for the ceremony and then we elected to have her there for the rehearsal (which I recommend, because she was an immense help). She thought of things that I had not, and offered plenty of great ideas to make the ceremony more tailored to us (secular). And even the day of, my husband said she helped him do exactly what he was supposed to do - I even had a couple of people comment that they thought she was my wedding planner since she knew precisely what everyone was supposed to be doing! Needless to say, she is a professional - and if you want peace of mind that your ceremony will go off without a hitch, do not hesitate to contact her!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2015

As a destination bride, it was quite a frightening task to pick out an officiant without meeting them in person. Thankfully, A Perfect Witness was recommended by our venue. When my fiancé and I discussed our wedding during a phone meeting with Jayne, we knew she would be perfect for us. Our wedding was also quite unique, with the fact that I and my family is Christian, my fiancé is agnostic, and his family is Jewish and Catholic. We wanted our ceremony to please both families, without making it boring or long. She was able to add ad much religion as I wanted, and still made it fun and light for my fiancé. Also, I wanted to write my own vows, but my fiancé does not like to be the center of attention, and is afraid of public speaking, so Jayne was able to help me to write my own vows, but then had us repeat after her so we didn't mess up. She also suggested a lot of ideas to make our ceremony fun and unique. Our wedding was one-of-a-kind, and I could not have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Bob Hoffman was our officiant for our wedding ceremony on Siesta Key Beach. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. We highly recommend Bob Hoffman. Bob was very friendly, professional, and patient with us. We are from TN and didn't get to meet with Bob until the evening before our wedding. Our ceremony was perfect because it involved our children and it was perfect.
    Thank you Bob for everything and making our big day a perfect day!

The Lunsford Family