A Perfect Witness - Florida & Gulf Beach Weddings Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

132 A Perfect Witness - Florida & Gulf Beach Weddings Reviews

Amanda Boyd · Married on 10/25/2018

An unforgettable experience

We were married on a cruise in October of 2018. We had no idea who would be officiating our ceremony until a few days before the wedding. Jayne called us directly and walked us through the entire ceremony step by step. Even though we had not met Jayne officially, we felt an instant connection and knew she would be a wonderful officiant. Jayne took the time to put a personal touch on our ceremony and made the whole event very memorable. She was a wonderful addition to our wedding and we feel so blessed to have had her be a part of our special day.

Karen · Married on 09/15/2018

Jane was most obliging. She incorporated the humor we wanted yet kept the ceremony sacred. We felt she truly understood us as a couple and what we wanted. The entire service was better than I expected. She is a very down-to-earth, charming lady who understood her position and carried out her duties well. We were very pleased

Deb · Married on 08/05/2018

Jayne pulled together a beautiful ceremony on the beach for us with 2 DAYS NOTICE. She ensured our night was incredibly special with powerful readings and a near perfect location. Sometimes saying Thank You just doesn’t feel like enough. =)

A Perfect Witness - Florida & Gulf Beach Weddings 2

Paola · Married on 05/05/2018

Jayne was wonderful and very helpful!! She was there for us when we decided to get married out of the blue and her words during the ceremony were beautiful! She worked with us and saved the day when it started raining. She was truly a blessing! The photographer was wonderful too despite rain and I was thankful that she was available for us at the last minute!

david · Married on 12/25/2016

We just got married yesterday on 12/25/16 with Jayne as our officiator. The experience of getting married on Christmas Day from our initial contact until we took our final picture was nothing short of stellar. A Perfect Witness is a team of folks that I would highly, highly recommend if you are looking for a one of a kind experience that no other couple will ever experience when it is their special day utilizing the services of A Perfect Witness. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to hear more directly....5 gold stars hands down!
    Dave and Robin
    813-727-0098

brian · Married on 10/08/2016

She Was Great !! Very Professional, Easily Rolled With Some Last minute Changes, Very Comforting For Me As the Groom I felt She Was Very Calming, and Would Catch Me If I fainted LOL

Gema · Married on 10/01/2016

Chris Milana was the Officiant at our Son's wedding and we couldn't be happier we chose him. He took care of everything! We also need to say a special thank you to Lynda, his wife, who is also an Officiant and helped us with a few questions about my Son and Daughter in Law. With those answers they were able to prepare a beautiful and touching ceremony. They gave us a free consultation, Chris came to our rehearsal, and on the day of, he showed up and got right down to business. He was humorous and put everyone at ease, very personable, and worked very well under pressure. We can't thank him enough, he performed the wedding of our dreams with no surprises. You won't go wrong with Chris or Lynda Milana. Thank you.

lee · Married on 09/29/2016

Jayne we can never thank you enough for the most beautiful wedding day!! You were simply amazing from all of the planning and time taken to the ceromony on the day which was amazing. Planning a wedding from over in the UK can be pretty frightening but nothing was ever too much to ask and we could not have done this without you - we are forever grateful and will never forget what you did for us! All I can say is that you treated us like royalty and our memories will last a lifetime and you are a massive part of that. We honestly could not have asked for anything more thank you so much

• X

Xiao · Married on 02/19/2016

Jayne is such a wonderful person and professional. She answered all the questions I had and made our ceremony more beautiful than we imagined. I highly recommend her for central Florida weddings!

krista · Married on 12/12/2015

When looking for an officiant for our wedding, we stumbled upon Jayne Alford with A Perfect Witness via Wedding Wire. We exchanged a nice phone call before meeting in person. We were welcomed with a warm and inviting soul, and immediately knew Jayne was going to be perfect to lead our ceremony. We sat and chatted for a good hour or two, really getting to know each other, our back stories and how we came to be. Jayne made us feel very confident that she would handle all of our requirements and would fill in the (many) blanks we still were unsure about. Her cleverness is refreshing, and she quickly came up with incredible ideas to make our ceremony memorable. We didn't speak again until just two weeks before our wedding. We met once more and she presented a full plan, with coordination, poetry, and even more ideas! We were so pleased.

Big day, and Jayne really followed through. The ceremony was absolutely perfect. She aimed us in the right directions, led the ceremony with grace and shared beautifully original words crafted just for us. I highly recommend Jayne Alford to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. She is super sweet, sharp, witty, and truly loves what she does. Thank you for making our wedding extraordinarily special.

Dave & Krista

JT · Married on 11/17/2015

5 stars to Chris and Lynda Milana. They officiated our wedding at Longboat Key on a random Tuesday in November and did a perfect job. Chris and Lynda are good people and very easy to work with. We highly recommend them and are thankful they were part of our day.

Timothy & Jyoti Nihill

There is no one else I would rather have marry us than Jayne Alford! My husband and I Have known since our engagement we didn't want traditional "Promise to respect and obey" vows. We wanted a ceremony that was truly from our hearts.
    After meeting with Jayne we both felt so at-ease. She walked us through each part of the ceremony and gauged what we wanted and didn't want. She gave us all sorts of unique suggestions that I hadn't even seen in all of my Pinteresting. She literally hand-crafted our ceremony from scratch, just for us.
    All of our guests are still commenting how special the ceremony was, and how they had never been to such a beautiful and touching wedding. All the "tough guys" of the family were crying. It was perfect.
    I would recommend Jayne to absolutely anyone that wants a one-of-a-kind ceremony from the heart.

Jayne-We thank you so much for putting our thoughts to words that we will live by forever! We couldn't imagine our day without you!
    -Carly & TC

Nicole · Married on 11/01/2015

Jayne was very nice and extremely helpful. Alex and I were having difficulties organizing the paper work as we were both foreigners (I am Canadian and he is Romanian). She help us find all the answers to everything and made the process very easy and stress free! I would recommend her to any friends of mine getting married. My maid of honour already took her details after my wedding as she wants her too.

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

We had Jayne Alford conduct our ceremony and she was wonderful! We met once, emailed a few times, spoke about a week before the wedding to run through everything for the ceremony and then we elected to have her there for the rehearsal (which I recommend, because she was an immense help). She thought of things that I had not, and offered plenty of great ideas to make the ceremony more tailored to us (secular). And even the day of, my husband said she helped him do exactly what he was supposed to do - I even had a couple of people comment that they thought she was my wedding planner since she knew precisely what everyone was supposed to be doing! Needless to say, she is a professional - and if you want peace of mind that your ceremony will go off without a hitch, do not hesitate to contact her!

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2015

As a destination bride, it was quite a frightening task to pick out an officiant without meeting them in person. Thankfully, A Perfect Witness was recommended by our venue. When my fiancé and I discussed our wedding during a phone meeting with Jayne, we knew she would be perfect for us. Our wedding was also quite unique, with the fact that I and my family is Christian, my fiancé is agnostic, and his family is Jewish and Catholic. We wanted our ceremony to please both families, without making it boring or long. She was able to add ad much religion as I wanted, and still made it fun and light for my fiancé. Also, I wanted to write my own vows, but my fiancé does not like to be the center of attention, and is afraid of public speaking, so Jayne was able to help me to write my own vows, but then had us repeat after her so we didn't mess up. She also suggested a lot of ideas to make our ceremony fun and unique. Our wedding was one-of-a-kind, and I could not have asked for a better officiant.

Bob Hoffman was our officiant for our wedding ceremony on Siesta Key Beach. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. We highly recommend Bob Hoffman. Bob was very friendly, professional, and patient with us. We are from TN and didn't get to meet with Bob until the evening before our wedding. Our ceremony was perfect because it involved our children and it was perfect.
    Thank you Bob for everything and making our big day a perfect day!

The Lunsford Family

Kathleen · Married on 12/06/2014

Jayne Alford/A Perfect Witness as truly exceptional. From my first conversation through the last of the details she was very personable and professional. She knows weddings, will help guide you through the ceremony details, she writes beautifully and most importantly listens. I have seen a fair share of weddings and had some very specific expectations, needs and concerns all of which she addressed. She will put you at ease and will work with you. We could not have been more pleased and I highly recommend her.

melissa · Married on 11/29/2014

Jayne officiated our ceremony at the Don CeSar on St. Pete Beach. Everything turned out better than we could have ever expected. Every guest commented on how our ceremony was the most unique, personal, and touching ceremony they'd ever seen and that Jayne did such an amazing job. Words cannot describe how happy we are. She truly made the most important part of our day perfect.

I was a nervous wreck the day before and the day of the wedding and she immediately put me at ease and I was able to make it through the process. I mean really I could go on and on. We also received our marriage certificate within one week of the wedding because she filed it so quickly.

Leah · Married on 10/18/2014

Jayne was so kind and thoughtful, she created our perfect ceremony! She answered all our questions and was very much in tune with exactly what we wanted. No question about it we would definitely recommend her!! Thanks Jayne for everything!

Jayne was the officiant at our wedding a few weeks ago, and I am still getting compliments on how wonderful of a job she did. I am so thrilled we decided to go with Jayne, and will refer my friends to her. I was very particular with our ceremony, so much so that I wrote the entire thing out like a script. Jayne reviewed it and made some suggestions, a couple of which we incorporated into the ceremony. She left it totally up to us, however, to decide what we did want and did not want in the ceremony. Though I thought I knew exactly what the ceremony would be like on the big day, it was still such a surprise, even to me, because of Jayne's perfect delivery. Her suggestions turned out wonderfully, and it meant a lot to my father-in-law to hear his parents' mentioned at the start of the ceremony, one of Jayne's suggestions that I didn't even think about previously. She was at the ceremony site extra early, greeted my husband and myself, and put me at ease right away with her calm demeanor. She filed the marriage application with the clerk promptly and when we returned from our honeymoon the marriage license was in the mailbox waiting for us! Thank you again, Jayne, for your beautiful work!

Jake · Married on 02/01/2014

John Melchinger did an outstanding job at our wedding at the Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota. We are so happy we found him! He's professional, funny, genuine and very flexible. He crafted the perfect ceremony, with just enough religious elements to make my Catholic parents happy and just enough parts translated into Mandarin to make my wife's family from Taiwan feel included. He kept the ceremony going and wasn't fazed at all early on when the rings were "missing" ... funny story. We received so many compliments about John from our guests after the ceremony and would highly recommend him!

John did an excellent job officiating my son's wedding. He was very accommodating as we hired him in short notice. It was a beautiful ceremony with a great sense of humor. We are a bi-lingual family, his ability to incorporate Spanish into the ceremony made it more meaningful to our entire family. He was truly amazing. Thank you John!

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2013

We loved Bob Hoffman!! He was able to make our wedding so light hearted and romantic with a hint of humor. Not only do we love Bob but have been receiving compliment after compliment from our guests about how amazing he was. I can't imagine anyone else as wonderful as him marrying us.

John was easy to talk to, very accommodating, and very professional.