The Club at Bella Collina

Up to 300 guests

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$24k - $30k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

The Club at Bella Collina is a wedding venue located in Montverde, Florida that boasts the romantic ambience of the Italian countryside. Nestled on 1,900 acres of undulating landscape and glittering lakes, this sophisticated club is a quiet retreat and unique setting for memorable nuptials. From the moment you enter the gates at The Club at Bella Collina, you’ll be surrounded by the spirit of Tuscan romance. Intimate and spacious indoor and outdoor locations offer breathtaking panoramic views ideal for lavish ceremonies and receptions.

Facilities and Capacity

The Club at Bella Collina offers several indoor and outdoor spaces to accommodate up to 250 wedding guests. The grand lawn is an iconic outdoor spot with towering ivy and Tuscan architecture overlooking the picturesque terrain. The reflection pool is another ceremony location with remarkable views framed by towering greenery. The formal ballroom is an indoor ceremony space also suited to receptions with floor-to-ceiling windows and stunning architecture. A ballroom veranda provides an outdoor area for swapping your vows in the fresh air. Meanwhile, the wine cellar is another room ideal for romantic soirees. It is fitting for couples hoping to host a smaller gathering of loved ones as they mark their milestone moment. In addition to hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions, The Club at Bella Collina has the ability to accommodate events of all sizes, such as rehearsal dinners, anniversaries, and more.

The Club at Bella Collina offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Wedding packages include cake-cutting, menu design, catering, white or mahogany Chiavari chairs, tables, and more. The team even takes care of setup and cleanup for you so you can focus on the celebrations. They attend to each detail with considerable thought and provide support from start to finish.

Cuisine

The Club at Bella Collina offers full-service, in-house catering that includes glassware, flatware, and china. Whether you desire a formal plated multi-course dinner, family-style service, or stations, Bella Collina’s catering and renowned culinary team guides you through the process with their expertise.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4000.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2800.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$40.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Country/Golf Club
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June
July
August

• Mark
    Mark C. Married on 05/02/2021

50th Wedding Anniversary

Celebrated our parents 50th Wedding Anniversary at BC ! What an amazing experience and venue. Why fly hundreds of guests to Tuscany when you can take a short trip to Monteverde. The food, service, warmth, and coordinator flexibility far exceeded our expectation. A big thank you to Lyric, Victoria, and Melanie. Our parents were able to create memories that were just not possible for them 50 years ago. Thank You !

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Hi Mark! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're so glad you enjoyed your parents 50th Wedding Anniversary and your experience exceeded your expectations!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 02/22/2021

On the Fence? Sign. You Will NOT Regret It.

My dream wedding came true because of Bella Collina. After an unexpected wedding day surprise, their quick thinking and fantastic team brought to life my dream wedding with the most important person, My Person. If you are on the fence, maybe I can help.

Before Bella, I visited at least eight venues in the SE. In the end, it was between Bella or a venue in another FL city. The other venue was great but they could not touch the overall of Bella’s immaculate venue, team, and transparency. The other venue asked me who their competition was that had me on the fence. I told them, and they said, “Bella is gorgeous and, if we must, we would rather lose to them than any other venue.” That speaks volumes, in my opinion.

Honestly, I was nervous signing. I was about to try to plan a wedding from hundreds of miles away. From the beginning to the end, Bella made me feel at ease and put aside any worries.

They are a straightforward yet cheerful venue. I loved Melanie; she was calm, reserved, and lovely. She answered all of my tons of questions. Plus, Melanie went above and beyond. I was in town for that day only to view Bella Collina, and she connected us in-person with the potential wedding planner that same day. Best match ever! Thank you, Melanie!

Bella is transparent. They were upfront about their costs, terms, and preferred vendors. Their contract is easy to refer back to in case you needed to provide information or refresh yourself.

They communicate to ensure everyone is on the same page. They were always willing to communicate. Every on-site visit was a breeze, and every meeting reconfirmed their professionalism and that I made the right choice.

The Catering Staff is terrific. I first met with the Cake master. She had excellent ideas and worked with me to figure out how to incorporate dairy and nondairy into a small piece for the cake cutting. Also, Danilla is wonderful. She was always kind and helpful. She took the time to figure out what I wanted and ensured it met my standards and provided fantastic and unique suggestions.

The food was beyond excellent! Everyone raved from the Brunch Rehearsal to the reception dinner. Everyone commented on how the staff was excellent and friendly. One of my guests asked for a peach mimosa because she knew I liked those. Before I knew it, a peach mimosa was in my hand. Bella went hunting for the necessary peach to make it great. I was surprised; it is the little things that go a long way. That kind gesture meant the world to me. It probably was not a big deal for them to get, but it was to me. I want that level of detail and service with a venue at any event, no matter how large or small, and Bella Collina came through every time.

They have the best Wedding Day team. My Wedding Day turned into beyond my perfect dream. I was worried about the rain, and when I say I was concerned, a few days before, we had rain appearing on weather apps and disappearing. It disappeared the night before my wedding, and on my wedding day; everyone was delighted. With less than 2 hours before guests arriving, the rain cloud came out of nowhere. Bella quickly, along with my wedding planner, jumped into action. They do not host weddings in a specific part of the venue anymore (understandable why not). However, they asked me if they could move my ceremony there instead of the usual backup rain location. It was my exact dream spot on their property I always wanted. My original outdoor location was beyond exquisite, but that one area on their property reminded me of something special in my life. Their kindness and willingness to let me move it to that exact location gave me my beyond perfect dream wedding at Bella and my beyond perfect day with My Person. They made it a dream from day one but made it beyond a dream on my Wedding Day.

I am so thankful I signed that day, and so can you. Your dream wedding can also be a reality at Bella Collina.

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Hi Victoria! Your review has us blown away. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave all of these kind words. Your wedding was so special and we're honored you chose us!
    Gabrielle B. Married on 02/09/2021

Amazing Venue! Truly a Hidden Gem

We got married at Bella Collina in September 2019. When we first went to check out the Venue we were blown away, this place is right out of Tuscany and gave us the Italian vibes we never knew we needed all hidden away right outside of Orlando. The wedding team was absolutely amazing, from the beginning they worked with us to make everything perfect and gave me great ease at such a stressful time. They truly know what they are doing and they do it well! We used a wedding planner at the Club named Vangie De La Concha and she was incredible! She has such amazing taste, professionalism, and really saw my vision and made it come true. She also provided the flowers, for the Ceremony and Reception and I highly recommend going that route as you will not be disappointed. Danilla was our contact for the menu, she also was amazing and listened to what we needed and the Food was incredible. We had our Cocktail Hour in the Wine Cellar- it was such a nice way to get out of the heat and was a nice touch to the Italian Villa. We had our reception at the reflection pond because It was a smaller wedding and our guests were blown away. The place is gorgeous. If you are considering booking here, do yourself a favor and do it! I will be nothing short of a Fairytale wedding!

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Gabrielle, thanks so much for taking time to review us! We're so happy you were pleased with our services. We were honored to be a part of your big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

33 photos · 12/27/2017
  • Kristina & Adam
    48 photos · 11/19/2015

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

If you want to feel like you've been transported to the middle of Italy, this venue can do that for you. It's absolutely stunning and no secret the service is top notch. Working here with their staff and prestigious recommended vendors is always a breeze and we know we won't have to worry about a thing when we come here to set up our rentals. Dana with Bella Collina is such a joy and is passionate about making couples feel like they are experiencing their dream wedding. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants an above and beyond, once in a lifetime wedding experience.

Oz Media Productions Oz Media Productions Wedding DJs

Excellent venue! Can't be beat.

The Leonard Brothers Band The Leonard Brothers Band Wedding Bands

We LOVE working with the Bella Collina team. Stacy and her team are amazing talented and every event we do with them as been flawless. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is superb - what more could you ask for?

15920 CR 455 Montverde, FL, 34756
407-410-4960
Location of (The Club at Bella Collina)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Wedding Venues