The Club at Bella Collina Reviews

205 Reviews for The Club at Bella Collina

• Mark

Mark C. · Married on 05/02/2021

50th Wedding Anniversary

Celebrated our parents 50th Wedding Anniversary at BC ! What an amazing experience and venue. Why fly hundreds of guests to Tuscany when you can take a short trip to Monteverde. The food, service, warmth, and coordinator flexibility far exceeded our expectation. A big thank you to Lyric, Victoria, and Melanie. Our parents were able to create memories that were just not possible for them 50 years ago. Thank You !

Sent on 05/05/2021

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Hi Mark! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're so glad you enjoyed your parents 50th Wedding Anniversary and your experience exceeded your expectations!
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 02/22/2021

On the Fence? Sign. You Will NOT Regret It.

My dream wedding came true because of Bella Collina. After an unexpected wedding day surprise, their quick thinking and fantastic team brought to life my dream wedding with the most important person, My Person. If you are on the fence, maybe I can help.

Before Bella, I visited at least eight venues in the SE. In the end, it was between Bella or a venue in another FL city. The other venue was great but they could not touch the overall of Bella’s immaculate venue, team, and transparency. The other venue asked me who their competition was that had me on the fence. I told them, and they said, “Bella is gorgeous and, if we must, we would rather lose to them than any other venue.” That speaks volumes, in my opinion.

Honestly, I was nervous signing. I was about to try to plan a wedding from hundreds of miles away. From the beginning to the end, Bella made me feel at ease and put aside any worries.

They are a straightforward yet cheerful venue. I loved Melanie; she was calm, reserved, and lovely. She answered all of my tons of questions. Plus, Melanie went above and beyond. I was in town for that day only to view Bella Collina, and she connected us in-person with the potential wedding planner that same day. Best match ever! Thank you, Melanie!

Bella is transparent. They were upfront about their costs, terms, and preferred vendors. Their contract is easy to refer back to in case you needed to provide information or refresh yourself.

They communicate to ensure everyone is on the same page. They were always willing to communicate. Every on-site visit was a breeze, and every meeting reconfirmed their professionalism and that I made the right choice.

The Catering Staff is terrific. I first met with the Cake master. She had excellent ideas and worked with me to figure out how to incorporate dairy and nondairy into a small piece for the cake cutting. Also, Danilla is wonderful. She was always kind and helpful. She took the time to figure out what I wanted and ensured it met my standards and provided fantastic and unique suggestions.

The food was beyond excellent! Everyone raved from the Brunch Rehearsal to the reception dinner. Everyone commented on how the staff was excellent and friendly. One of my guests asked for a peach mimosa because she knew I liked those. Before I knew it, a peach mimosa was in my hand. Bella went hunting for the necessary peach to make it great. I was surprised; it is the little things that go a long way. That kind gesture meant the world to me. It probably was not a big deal for them to get, but it was to me. I want that level of detail and service with a venue at any event, no matter how large or small, and Bella Collina came through every time.

They have the best Wedding Day team. My Wedding Day turned into beyond my perfect dream. I was worried about the rain, and when I say I was concerned, a few days before, we had rain appearing on weather apps and disappearing. It disappeared the night before my wedding, and on my wedding day; everyone was delighted. With less than 2 hours before guests arriving, the rain cloud came out of nowhere. Bella quickly, along with my wedding planner, jumped into action. They do not host weddings in a specific part of the venue anymore (understandable why not). However, they asked me if they could move my ceremony there instead of the usual backup rain location. It was my exact dream spot on their property I always wanted. My original outdoor location was beyond exquisite, but that one area on their property reminded me of something special in my life. Their kindness and willingness to let me move it to that exact location gave me my beyond perfect dream wedding at Bella and my beyond perfect day with My Person. They made it a dream from day one but made it beyond a dream on my Wedding Day.

I am so thankful I signed that day, and so can you. Your dream wedding can also be a reality at Bella Collina.

Sent on 03/05/2021

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Hi Victoria! Your review has us blown away. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave all of these kind words. Your wedding was so special and we're honored you chose us!

Gabrielle B. · Married on 02/09/2021

Amazing Venue! Truly a Hidden Gem

We got married at Bella Collina in September 2019. When we first went to check out the Venue we were blown away, this place is right out of Tuscany and gave us the Italian vibes we never knew we needed all hidden away right outside of Orlando. The wedding team was absolutely amazing, from the beginning they worked with us to make everything perfect and gave me great ease at such a stressful time. They truly know what they are doing and they do it well! We used a wedding planner at the Club named Vangie De La Concha and she was incredible! She has such amazing taste, professionalism, and really saw my vision and made it come true. She also provided the flowers, for the Ceremony and Reception and I highly recommend going that route as you will not be disappointed. Danilla was our contact for the menu, she also was amazing and listened to what we needed and the Food was incredible. We had our Cocktail Hour in the Wine Cellar- it was such a nice way to get out of the heat and was a nice touch to the Italian Villa. We had our reception at the reflection pond because It was a smaller wedding and our guests were blown away. The place is gorgeous. If you are considering booking here, do yourself a favor and do it! I will be nothing short of a Fairytale wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2020

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Gabrielle, thanks so much for taking time to review us! We're so happy you were pleased with our services. We were honored to be a part of your big day!

Barbara M. · Married on 01/16/2021

Make Your Wedding Dreams Come True

Just celebrated my daughter’s wedding at The Club at Bella Collina and couldn’t be more happy. The venue itself is breathtakingly beautiful and as soon as you drive on the property you feel like you’ve been transported to a villa in Tuscany. Every nook and cranny reveals an amazing photo opp and the views with the perfectly manicured grounds are spectacular . I can’t say enough about the set up, food and level of service the day of the event - it was outstanding- many thanks to our catering coordinator, Lyric. I’d also like to thank Johnny at Siena at Bella Collina for helping us secure top-notch accommodations that were both comfortable and convenient. Many of our guests said this was the best wedding they ever attended and we are thankful to those team members at Bella Collina who worked so hard to make my daughter’s wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 01/24/2021
  • Dany

Dany · Married on 12/30/2020

They are amazing

i'm not sure if I already wrote a review about Bella Collina but I woke up this morning and decided I'm going to write one anyway because this place lives up to every expectation you can imagine as a bride. From the food, service, and professionalism this venue was a dream come true. And also the fact that it looks like you're totally in the middle of Tuscany in Central Florida makes it all worthwhile. We had an absolutely great time and can't wait to go back for our massages.

Sent on 02/07/2021

Nicole G. · Married on 12/01/2020

Doesn't get better than this venue

This venue in perhaps one of the most beautiful in Florida,and the grounds are meticulously maintained.
    The food was delicious, the set up gorgeous, and the staff was flexible with last minute COVID-19 changes.
    If you are considering a venue like Bella Collina, make sure you see it in person. While photos are beautiful, the in-person experience is far superior!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Alyssa M. · Married on 11/22/2020

Phenomenal!

Look no further, this is the most magical venue in all the Central Fl Land, and this is coming from a bride that was originally supposed to be at Disney. Danilla and the entire catering team made our wedding day absolute perfection. Every little detail about our day was perfect from the delicious food, to our beautiful cake. Danilla was so responsive and flexible during our entire wedding process given we got married during Covid. This venue is splendid and truly you will feel like the world has stopped the day of your wedding. We got to enjoy our wedding day and take in all the beauty because of this team. Cannot thank you all enough. Thanks for making our dream wedding happen! Xoxo

Sent on 01/12/2021

Emily · Married on 10/17/2020

The most perfect venue

Bella Collina is absolutely stunning !! The first time I visited the venue I knew I didn't have to look any further. The staff was so friendly and helped us with literally every single detail throughout the planning process. They recommended all of our vendors, which were amazing, and ensured everything went smoothly on our big day. We honestly could not have been happier with our experience with Bella Collina

Sent on 10/26/2020

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Hi Emily, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're so pleased you were happy with our services and we were honored to be a part of your big day!

Brianna T. · Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing venue

I couldn’t have found a better place to hold my wedding. Although it can be a little pricey, everything looked beautiful, all the staff are so willing, and despite the pandemic things ran rather smooth.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Sara A. · Married on 07/05/2020

Fabulous experience!

Amazing venue, very professional people, very attentive staff that made our whole wedding experience so smooth and beautiful! Bella Collina’s venue was a dream come true.

Sent on 07/31/2020
  • Ladan

Ladan E. · Married on 03/07/2020

The most beutiful venue

Phenomenon experience with this venue. We had our wedding there on March 2021, everything went very smooth. Great service, our guests were very impressed by the beauty of this venue. Lyric and Melany were very helpful through out the whole process. They went above and beyond to make our day more special. Elly did a great job for our cake.
    We highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 03/19/2021
  • Kathleen

Kathleen P. · Married on 02/21/2020

Straight out of a Fairy Tale

Bella Collina is one of those places that takes your breath away the minute you walk onto the grounds. It is hidden in the middle of central Florida and feels like you walked straight into Italy. Not only is the place immaculate, but the staff is amazing. From the very beginning to my actual wedding day, Bella Collina's staff went above and beyond.

Sent on 02/26/2020

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Kathleen, it was a joy to work with you! We're glad you had a great experience as well. Thanks for the review!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/23/2019

Fairytale Wedding Venue!

We got married at Bella Collina November 2019. From our initial appointment we were blown away from the moment we drove up the the venue. It truly takes your breath away! The wedding team were absolutely amazing. They were always available to answer questions and were extremely attentive. They truly took the stress out of wedding planning. Our actual wedding day was something out of a fairytale. We stayed at the condos and the house the night before and the facilities were gorgeous. We had a room for the bridal parties before the wedding and there was a round of drinks provided along with snacks. There was a butler in the room as well that handled whatever you could need. Guests got a champagne toast on arrival. The food was out of this world! The wait staff was absolutely amazing and attentive to all guests. the wait staff helped our grandparents get to the elevator and were extremely attentive to their needs being they are in wheelchairs. They provided a non alcohol beer for my husband (since he is unable to drink) per our request and special ordered it. Those are just some things off hand the list goes on and on on the special and remarkable things they did for us. They also invite the couples to an evening of wedding bliss complementary before their wedding. They put on a whole event to try the menu and experience a wedding a Bella Collina before your big day. My husband and I felt like a king and queen for a night it truly was amazing. We had our ceremony in the atrium, cocktail hour at the reflection pond, and reception on the event lawn. It truly was amazing having the three separate spaces and each one was equally as gorgeous. Do not look any further book this venue it truly is a fairytale venue!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/26/2019

Hidden Gem

Bella Collina is like a little piece of heaven mixed in with a piece in Venice hidden outside of Orlando. This venue was everything and more than what I wanted. I wanted the feel of a vineyard and Bella Collina gave me that and so much more! Everyone here was amazing and so very helpful throughout the whole planning process. They were very nice and always available to answer any questions I had (which I had a lot of)! I am so thankful for their customer service and willingness to accommodate any requests we had! I am sad my wedding is over and can't express enough gratitude.

Sent on 11/07/2019

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Mary! Your wedding was so beautiful and we're thrilled you chose to spend such an important day with us. Congratulations!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing and unforgettable!

From the second we stepped foot on Bella Collina property, we knew we weren’t going to look any further for our dream wedding venue! Once you pass the front gate, you feel like you are driving through a Tuscan vineyard! Being one of the highest points in Florida, Bella Collina actually has a beautiful view, which is extremely rare to find in Florida so that definitely sets them apart from other venues. All of our guests kept telling us it was the most gorgeous venue they have ever been to! The food is amazing, the atmosphere is unforgettable, and the people who work there go out of their way to make sure your day is everything you hoped for....especially Danilla & Melanie! Thank you Bella Collina for helping us plan a wedding we will never forget!

Sent on 10/31/2019

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Hi Kelly, Thank you for the review! We're thrilled you loved your big day and hope you will cherish the memories for a lifetime! Wishing you a happy and beautiful marriage.
  • Paige

Paige W. · Married on 09/22/2019

Incredible is an understatement

The venue is unbelievably gorgeous and feels like you are in the mountains of Tuscany! We had our wedding at Bella 3 weeks ago and had a great experience working with the everyone there. They provide you with a list of approved vendors, which created seamless execution the day of the wedding because all of the vendors have worked together before and know the ins and outs of Bella Collina. Our guests were blown away by the food, service and beauty of Bella Collina (and so were my husband and I =) If you are considering this venue I HIGHLY recommend visiting because you will instantly fall in love.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Hello Paige,
    Thank you for the beautiful review and recommendation! We're glad you enjoyed your wedding day.
  • Richard

Richard · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceeded Highest Expectations

I must start by extending a sincere thank you to both Victoria and Lyric for all that they each did to make my daughter's wedding a truly beautiful success. First and foremost they went above and beyond with flexibility and changes associated with Covid. Nonetheless, our event was breathtaking. We were all so pleased with their level of service and understanding throughout the entire process, including re-scheduling one entire year later. In addition, I must compliment the entire staff on presenting a seamless, elegant event. Everything from the welcome Champagne to the ceremony, cocktails, reception, and departure goodies, were all top level, delicious and professionally presented. Our guests came from all over and most of them commented that this was the nicest wedding they had ever been to. The venue was immaculate and beautiful. I can wholeheartedly recommend them. They WILL EXCEED your expectations. One final comment that I cannot leave out; Having the Siena at Bella Collina just down the street was an amazing compliment to the event. Our guests all stayed at these beautiful luxury condominiums for two to three nights, and we had two smaller events there in the cozy banquet room. It is situated on Lake Siena. The facilities and condos are stunning and brand new, and it truly made a wonderful first impression. Thanks again to Johnny and Michelle!
    Richard

Sent on 06/03/2021
  • Maria

Maria M. · Married on 09/15/2019

Dream Wedding made come True!!!

The Bella Collina Clubhouse Team is so amazing and professional. From the first time that we met with them to take a tour of the venue, they were so flexible and welcoming!! We knew that was the place for us without a single doubt, not only is it probably the most beautiful place in Central Florida but they have a team just as awesome. The team went above and beyond for us on our wedding day, my husband and I felt like royalty. It was the most magical day of my life, thanks to them. Danilla from catering was AMAZING, so was Katelyn, Melanie, Dana, Ashley. & The banquet team on the day of our wedding was over the top!!! From the butlers to the servers, just WOW!! Our vision for our dream wedding, was multiplied times 10!! Thank you Bella Collina Team!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Maria,
    We had a blast with you on your big day! Thank you so much for leaving us a beautiful review. Congratulations on your marriage!

Kelsey · Married on 09/14/2019

Our Wedding Experience

Moments before the ceremony was scheduled to begin, we were in our separate locker rooms, guests were beginning to arrive, and a typical FL storm decided to make an appearance. At this point, most venues would have made the rain call and moved the ceremony inside. However, the Bella Collina team knew how important the outdoor ceremony was to us and instead, they tarped the entire ceremony area. The ceremony started about 10 minutes later than scheduled, but everything was dry, the sky was blue, and we didn’t miss a beat. We actually had no idea that it even rained at all. We cannot express our gratitude enough for how well the vendors and the Bella Collina team pulled this off for us.

Every single thing about our wedding experience at the Bella Collina was amazing. The staff was thoughtful, responsive, and accommodating throughout the entire experience. The venue was absolutely stunning. Outside you could not ask for a more picturesque atmosphere. The lighting inside created the perfect ambiance for a reception. A wide range of food and drinks were available and each dish tasted amazing. We wanted to have it all.

Bella Collina has a lot to offer for every type of wedding and our wedding day was dreamy.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing Venue and Excellent Service

Amazing place and great service. The venue was amazing all our guests are still talking about venue and great food. We had someone to help us there the entire time. The staff was very attentive to our needs and ensures our guests were taken care off. Highly recommended this location is you want a superb event.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Jessica,
    Thank you for your review! We loved hosting you on your wedding day. Congratulations on your marriage! We're wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/10/2019

Absolute perfection

Bella collina is hands down the best venue I’ve ever worked with. We were booked at Disney world for our 10 year vow renewal, but 42 days out they cancelled us due to the pandemic. We were devastated and panicking. That’s when I stumbled upon Bella Collina on google and then they were recommended to me by my videographer and officiant. After contacting them I immediately loves the responsiveness and kindness of Melanie. We scheduled a site visit and Victoria showed us the grounds. We instantly fell in love and booked. It really feels like you’re in Tuscany which was perfect for my Italian family, they were in awe! Danilla the catering manager was so attentive and we chatted often. She was so understanding when some of our guests could no longer make it and helped us choose options to fill our budget. The pricing was amazing. And there were bonuses for booking when we did. I could not believe how accommodating they were and how many added bonuses we got. The food was amazing and the head pastry chef Ely Nave carries out my cake vision even better than I had dreamed. The desserts were out of this world. The staff was so attentive and kind. They even packed up some things for us to go as a surprise because they knew as the bride and groom we were so busy running around that we didn’t get to eat as much as we would have liked. I truly feel it was meant to be and that my wedding would not have been as magical anywhere else as it was at Bella Collina. I can’t thank them enough for the most perfect day.

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/08/2019

Best venue in Central Florida

We had a beautiful wedding in September! Staff and service was outstanding. We are truly grateful for the amazing food and beautiful day. The pictures with stunning views and Tuscan theme made our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Nana

Nana · Married on 08/17/2019

A Dream Come True!!!!!!!

Where do I begin. It was the best decision to have a wedding at Bella Collina and we couldn’t be any happier. The minute I saw the place, I knew right away this was the one. The place is gorgeous and you will never find anything like this in Orlando, FL area. The staff was on point, good at communicating and kept you updated at all times. From the catering team, management, set up crew, servers, and just everyone involved, they all played an intricate role. The food was delicious and the desserts were exactly what we asked for. We got so many compliments from our guests about the venue and food which goes to show how well they are able for execute and stand by their quality. We couldn’t thank them enough for everything they did for us.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Erin A. · Married on 07/18/2019

Best Intimate Wedding Venue Ever!

The most beautiful venue you could get married at! The staff went above and beyond on my wedding day to make sure everything was perfect! Even when it rained they still made sure to provide a golf cart and everything so I could still get my photos. Highly recommend getting married here!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle W. · Married on 06/01/2019

Fairytale Wedding!!!

I had my wedding at Bella Collina, and it was a DREAM COME TRUE. Not only is it a drop dead gorgeous venue, but the entire staff was so friendly, accommodating and professional throughout the planning process. The day of my wedding everything went SO smooth, thanks to their amazing team! Special thanks to Danilla and Dana who we worked with a lot to make everything come to life. After the wedding, my husband and I received lots of compliments about how gorgeous everything was and how delicious Bella Collina's food is. Such top notch service and staff! There's no better wedding venue out there, and you most definitely get what you paid for, plus a lifetime of special memories. Stunning place, I just don't have enough words to explain how perfect my wedding was, THANK YOU BELLA COLLINA!

Sent on 06/20/2019