The Club at Bella Collina Reviews

The Club at Bella Collina 7
  • Kevin

Kevin Hurley · Married on 03/03/2019

Tuscany meets Florida

This was the most beautiful venue we had ever seen. Upon entering the grounds for the first time, we were immediately whisked away to Italy. The rolling hills and gorgeous architecture makes you feel like you're no longer in Florida, but somewhere in the Italian countryside. The price may be high but the quality of food, service, and participation from the staff really make up for that. It was all inclusive so there was very little planning for food and drinks. When guests refer to your wedding as magical, you did good.

P.S. Don't invest in the beef roast.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Stephanie Hamersley · Married on 01/25/2019

Wedding Dream Come True

Bella is a dream come true. I always have such high expectations and feel like they can never be met, and this venue exceeded everything. I worked hand in hand with Danilla and she was on it! Her response time is amazing, and they truly make you feel like a special bride and that your day will be handled at its finest.
    Even on the day of my wedding, my hair and makeup girl cancelled on me, and they called two people to come onsite at the spa and they got me in right away and made be feel beautiful, and were so accommodating, we also rented out the executive house and that made our weekend with family and friends a weekend to remember.

They have the best customer service that is 5 star, the venue is 5 star, the food is 5 star, I booked this place blind w/o even visiting and my first trip for wedding bliss, I was blown away, my coworkers and family kept saying that our wedding was like the royal wedding and asking how I found this place. It truly was the most perfect wedding weekend as we traveled from Ohio, and I wish I could relive that day for years to come, it truly was heaven. So thank you.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    The Club at Bella Collina 9

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Stephanie, we're so glad you decided to have your wedding at Bella Collina and we're thrilled we could be there for you when there were bumps in the road! Wishing you endless years of happiness.

Shalee Klaff · Married on 11/29/2018

Klaff Wedding

Beautiful venue. If you want to have a fairytale wedding day this is the place! Great food, great service! Magical ambiance!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Amy · Married on 05/02/2018

Bella Collina is an amazing venue. It is stunningly beautiful and the perfect setting for any wedding. The staff are friendly, helpful and very professional. Being based in the UK it made arranging things a little more difficult but the staff were so responsive to emails and everything was simple to organise and dealt with promptly. Couldn't ask for more. I would highly recommend The Club at Bella Collina to any Bride and Groom. It was truly incredible!

Sent on 05/26/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/14/2017

Absolutely stunning venue and worth every penny. They made the whole process super quick and easy due to their "all-inclusiveness" and professionalism. It was nice not having to search for other vendors because they have their own preferred vendor list. Our wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/08/2017

While working with Bella for over a year to plan my recent wedding was great from the start. You are quickly put in contact with everyone you need to get things going. Though at first the initial sticker price can be a little shocking it is honestly worth every penny. The venue, service, and food is 5 stars! I am so happy with my choice to get married at Bella Collina. It gave me a wedding even grander then I could have imagined. Highly recommended

Sent on 12/21/2017
    The Club at Bella Collina 10
  • Z

Zamarie · Married on 11/22/2017

My husband and I got married 2 weeks ago at the beautiful Club at Bella Collina. The experience was absolutely amazing and our day was magical. The staff at Bella Collina was very attentive through out the entire process and their professionalism and elegance is top notch. How they made us feel the day of our wedding was amazing...they catered to us like we were royalty! Seriously ROYALTY! Lauren was amazing the day of the wedding she calmed me down a few times I got emotional...they truly are so passionate about the service they provide and want their clients happiness above all. I want to re live this day every year because it was the best day of our lives. Our family and guests kept coming up to Michael and I to tell us how absolutely stunning everything was and the venue made you feel like you were not in FL. At Bella Collina you feel like you are in Italy...very far from reality. It was truly the best experience of our lives. And a huge thank you to Gina, the food and beverage coordinator, you were fantastic and a pleasure to work with! Thank you for giving us the best day of our Lives!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Had my wedding here November 4th and every single guest was in AH at how amazing the venue was! The entire place is so well kept, very warm and welcoming! If you're looking for somewhere that reminds you of Italy OR just somewhere "romantic" this is your place :)

Sent on 11/19/2017
    The Club at Bella Collina 11

Kristy · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing experience with the staff at the Bella Collina! The venue and service are unmatched and we are so thankful to have found them for our big day.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Aimee · Married on 10/09/2017

I LOVED everything about Bella Collina. It is a gorgeous venue, I felt like I wasn't in the middle of Florida for a few hours. The views are amazing, no matter where you are. The entire staff there is awesome. We had to have a special meal, just for my mom because of dietary restrictions and they went above and beyond with it. They made every single thing specific for her, so she could enjoy stuff during cocktail hour too. The catering and spa staff was amazing to work with. Never ever was there a "no" to anything we asked. My husband and I have already joked about having a vow renewal ceremony there in 10 years. It really was amazing, and I can't recommend it enough.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kaylyn · Married on 06/04/2017

My husband and I recently got married at Bella Collina and I’m not even sure where to begin. The venue is absolutely BREATHTAKING. When you visit, you start to wonder if you’re in Florida or Tuscany. We randomly found Bella Collina in a magazine the day after we got engaged and booking our destination wedding with them was the best decision we ever made. Our dream wedding was a reality thanks to Bella Collina. Not only is the venue incredible, but also the team is professional, organized, helpful and extremely experienced. If anyone knows how to do weddings right its Bella Collina! The staff treats you like royalty and ensures everything runs smoothly. Our wedding day felt like a fairytale and we couldn’t be happier with our experience at Bella Collina!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Sammy · Married on 03/04/2017

From the moment we saw Bella Collina, my husband and I knew we had found our wedding venue. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking. Over the course of wedding planning, we visited several times, and each time, I was blown away by the feeling of being transported to the heart of Italy. We were just as blown away the day of our Wedding. The food, the staff, and the mood set were just amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better location. I highly recommend Bella Collina to anyone looking for a wedding or special event venue!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Ryan · Married on 02/15/2017

Wow....words can explain how amazing this wedding venue and the team who work there are! They are true professionals and demonstrate world class service.

I can't recommend this venue and it's catering team enough, from the amazing food....I mean seriously....their food was incredible to the bar drinks (tequila mules anyone??) it was just the best.

Thank you to everyone there for making our Wedding the BEST day of our lives!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2017

The beauty of the venue is truly worth EVERY penny. It took everyone's breath away the day of that they couldn't believe such a beautiful place existed in Central Florida. Erin was a joy to work with through the contract process!! The staff was more than helpful and kind the day of our wedding.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

I will never forget the day that a friend mentioned that she could picture me getting married at Bella Collina. I quickly googled the venue and immediately fell in love with every aspect and detail Bella Collina has to offer. We booked our wedding at Bella Collina just from the pictures alone online. After we secured our date we drove to Montverde to see the venue in person. Pictures online did not even do this beautiful venue justice. Dana was spectacular to work with and very easy to communicate and plan our big day. We are beyond happy with how our wedding turned out and we could not be more pleased. Our guests were completely blown away with every aspect this venue has to offer. Worth every single penny! We are blessed and thankful to have these memories to last us forever!

Sent on 12/08/2016

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Thank you, Lauren, for your kind review! We are so happy you chose us as your wedding venue. Please come visit us again soon!

Kelscey · Married on 11/11/2016

Bella Collina is the most breathtaking venue I have ever been too!

My family and friends quickly understood why I had them fly from NJ to experience the beauty what feels like a Tuscan Castle in the middle of Florida. Many of my guests told me it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

My family and I are actually members so we frequent the clubhouse and are very friendly with the staff, so it was a natural choice to have my wedding there.

Everything the day of my wedding went perfectly! My guests raved about the food, especially cocktail hour, where we chose to go for a more extended amount of offerings than what the usual package entails. (We offered a market station, flatbread station, oyster bar, sushi bar, and shrimp cocktail, lamb lollipops, beef wellington, spring rolls, and lobster mac and cheese as passed appetizers.)
    For the dinner we got the filet and salmon duo, which was an excellent choice so guests could have a little of both.

The staff was very accommodating and made sure everything went smoothly. Julio made sure that my husband and I had a drink in our hand and got to try everything at cocktail hour and throughout dinner. He was very attentive, as was all the staff.

We had our ceremony on the grand lawn, complete with wooden pews that really looked amazing, and then our reception in the grand ball room along with the veranda attached where we had antique furniture and some cool edison lights and chandelier to give guests and indoor/outdoor feel

Everything about my wedding at Bella Collina was perfection--I highly recommend it for any bride who wants a major wow factor for what a reasonable price. There is truly nothing else like it!

Sent on 11/26/2016

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Kelscey. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your wedding and we hope to see you again soon. Congratulations!

Patrick · Married on 11/07/2016

Tuscany inspired clubhouse gives you the feeling like you are truly are at destination wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2016

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We hope you come visit us again.

Carissa · Married on 11/01/2016

This wedding venue is a truly a dream come true. My wedding was simply stunning. I call Bella Collina my "happy place." I couldn't possibly imagine getting married anywhere else!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Thank you for the review, Carissa. We are so excited you consider us your "happy place." Please come back and see us again soon.

Lauren · Married on 10/18/2016

The most amazing venue! Cannot thank you all enough :)

Sent on 11/01/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

When my husband and I got engaged, I knew there was only one place I saw myself getting married at - Bella Collina! Our wedding day exceeded all expectations I had about this beautiful property, and every single one of our guests were blown away. The staff was extremely attentive - from the planning and scheduling leading up to the wedding, and even more so the day of. Thank you Bella Collina for allowing us to start our happily ever after in such a beautiful and magical way!

Sent on 11/11/2016

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Samantha, we are so thankful to hear you enjoyed the venue and our staff on your wedding day. Thank you for the kind review and we hope you come visit again soon.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2016

Our wedding at Bella Collina was a dream come true! The venue itself is stunningly beautiful. It feels like you have been whisked away to Tuscany. There are so many amazing places for photography. The staff is so professional and so kind. They truly make you feel like royalty on your wedding day. They are so responsive and accommodating. I worked with several amazing people through our wedding planning process, from the guards at the gate to Sales, all the way to our butler at the wedding. Everyone was AMAZING!!! Thank you so much to Stacy, Dana, Gina, Rachael, Leslie, Amanda, Ramona and Julio!! You helped make our wedding be a day we will never forget! I loved every minute of my wedding day and wish I could do it all over again!! The Club at Bella Collina will always hold a special place in my heart!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Thank you for your review, Ashley. We're so happy you enjoyed the venue and your experience with our staff. Congratulations, again, on your wedding. We hope you come visit us again soon.

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2016

If I could give Bells 10 stars I would. Our guest loved our venue and told us how they felt the venue was a well oiled machine because tell staff at Bella was a well oiled machine. They were always ensuring my guest were ok and has everything they needed.
    They ladies at Bell are extremely responsive and they are literally just a call or email away. Our wedding was the same weekend that hurricane Matthew was expected to make landfall. The staff at Bella immediately formulated a plan B for weather issues. I can not thank the ladies at Bells Collins enough. Gina, Erin, Stacey, and Jennifer all exhibit great service skills.

Sent on 10/20/2016

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Stephanie! We loved being a part of your special day.

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2016

AMAZING venue! I found Bella Collina on pinterest and fell in love. The moment we stepped on their property we knew we had to have our wedding there. The Italian rustic architecture and rolling hills makes you feel like you're not in Florida. Our guests raved all night about how beautiful the place was. The staff at Bella Collina was a pleasure to work with. Dana and Gina were always so helpful and willing to answer any questions we had. Julio on the day of our wedding catered to us all night long. We were originally suppose to have our reception on the lawn, but due to bad weather we had to have it in the ballroom. BUT the best part about Bella Collina is that no matter where you are on their property it's beautiful. It was blessing in disguise. We are so glad we chose Bella Collina as our venue. Our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2016

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Thank you for your review, Nicole. We loved hosting your wedding and we hope to see you again soon!

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Being a makeup artist I have worked a lot of venues and this one was the best and not because it was mine. I have never had better service, attention to detail, or such a positive experience.

Upon arrival I was greeted and taken to the locker room. Every staff member was assisting and all hands on deck throughout entire day. After the ceremony and pictures we were taken to a private dining area which was complete surprise to enjoy our cocktail hour between the two of us.

The food was incredible and I am a very picky eater. My whole bridal party had said they had never been to a wedding running more smoothly than ours. That also had to do with my planner Jenna Jaeger.

I would highly recommend this venue as I was so calm and stress free. Every time I would email Gina she would respond within minutes. I also rented the house so I could have my hair guy from Los Angeles and omg talk about a beautiful house! Wow!! It was stunning!! If you want your own hair and makeup or just for bridal party would recommend the house that is four bedrooms off the main entrance!

Perfect venue, perfect staff! They made my dream wedding

Jessica

Sent on 09/13/2016

The Club at Bella Collina's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the great review! We were do honored to be a part of your dream wedding!