PO Box 412, Fishers, IN 46038 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Christine Kingery Events

If you are seeking exceptional wedding planning services in Fishers, Indiana, look no further than Christine Kingery Events. This team of professional planners strives to pay homage to each couple’s beautiful love story through highly personalized service and careful attention to detail. From glamorous Indianapolis receptions to quaint ceremonies near the Geist Reservoir, these planners aim to create dream weddings that will be cherished for many years.

Experience

Christine Kingery is the proud owner of this business. With several years of experience under her belt, Christine has accumulated an array of awards and achievements. Since graduating with a degree in Event Management, Christine has organized the Indianapolis 500 Festival Parade, various religious and non-religious ceremonies, and many civil unions. Krissy and Robin make up the rest of this committed team. With experience in day-of coordination events and lead planning services, Krissy and Robin will assist every couple to create the celebration they’ve always dreamt of.

Couples will discover a range of top-quality wedding services at Christine Kingery Events. Whether you require full planning guidance to day-of coordination assistance, you can find all the services required to ensure your event is given the attention it deserves. Some aspects of their services include timelines, vendor referrals, guestlist creation, to-do lists, event design, and budget analysis. Extra add-ons available consist of:

• RSVP management
  • Consultations
  • Next day breakfast and brunch coordination
  • Favor assembly

32 Reviews for Christine Kingery Events

• Mallory

Mallory Marsh · Married on 11/30/2019

Best decision ever!!!

Hiring Christine Kingery Events was the best decision I made, hands down! I planned my wedding from out-of-state and Christine made the process soooo much easier. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone for our first meeting, I knew I was in good hands! She started working with me a few months out- sending timelines and “to-do” lists that helped keep me on track. She also handled and coordinated all of our vendors, which was such a relief. We had been having a hard time with our venue coordinator, and Christine stepped in and handled the situation like a champ! Our wedding day went on without a hitch, all thanks to Christine and Krissy. They had everything organized and ready to go, making sure that I didn’t freak or stress out once. Getting to actually enjoy your wedding day and not stress out the entire time is a gift in itself! Christine was so much more than a coordinator, she was like the big sister I never knew I needed! I am beyond grateful for her help through out the planning process, and ESPECIALLY on the wedding day! Even my husband (who initially thought we didn’t need a coordinator) couldn’t stop raving about her! HIRE HER!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Laura

Laura Neville · Married on 11/17/2019

The best wedding planner ever!

I don’t think there are enough words to describe how incredible Christine is!
    From the minute we hired her, she made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. She sent us monthly checklists, checked in with us, and answered any questions we had throughout the entire wedding planning process. I’m honestly not sure how people plan weddings without her!!
    The week of the wedding, she created such a detailed timeline and reached out to all of our vendors to make sure everything went as planned. This was such a huge help!! (The week of the wedding it was hard enough for me to remember what day it was haha)
    Our wedding day was absolutely amazing and I am 100% sure it would not have been that way without her and her team. She took care of every single detail so that we could enjoy the moment and spend time with our family & friends.
    Not only is Christine an amazing wedding planner, but she is an amazing person and the thoughtful and personal touches she puts into her events does not go unnoticed. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Christine Kingery Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Christine Kingery Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• PO Box 412 Fishers, IN, 46038 See on map
    317-836-0494 (Phone number)
    Location of (Christine Kingery Events)