PO Box 412, Fishers, IN 46038 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Christine Kingery Events

Christine Kingery Events provides planning services for weddings and parties in Central Indiana. From planning to execution, her services are stress-free. Christine Kingery Events takes pride in the details that create lifelong memories.

Experience
Christine always knew she wanted to be involved in planning after she received her bachelors in tourism, conventions and event management. A previous intern for the 2009 Indianapolis 500 festival, Christine coordinated the festival's parade: a major event bringing in thousands of spectators. After that, she went on to become a facility/events intern for the Indiana State Museum and an event planner at Plum Creek Golf Club. Now she runs Christine Kingery Events alongside her job as a human resources coordinator.

Any type of planning is available. Her packages range from day-of coordination to full planning. Planning services include:

• Partial planning

Christine Kingery Events 5
Christine Kingery Events 6
Christine Kingery Events 7

Carly Glickman · Married on 06/29/2019

They made my wedding dreams come true!!

Hiring Christine Kingery Events was the best decision I made in my entire wedding planning process. Christine was there for us months in advanced and was ready to answer any of my million silly questions at the drop of the hat. She made my planning so much easier! There are so many little decisions that someone like me who hasn’t planned a wedding before doesn’t know how to make, and having them there to help make these decisions was so helpful. Krissy and Robin ran the show the day of, and I honestly don’t know how I could’ve survived without them. I was able to enjoy my day without any worries. An issue came up with my caterer the morning of and when I told Krissy, she handled it no questions asked. The whole day, I didn’t have to think at all! They made sure everything went perfectly. (Plus, Krissy took some great behind the scene photos that I cherished the next day!) I would hire this team a million times over and would recommend them to anyone I know getting married!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Christine Kingery Events 9
    Christine Kingery Events 10
    Christine Kingery Events 11
    Christine Kingery Events 12

Kelsie James · Married on 06/22/2019

A Wedding Life Saver

My wedding was everything I have ever dreamed of since I was a little girl and Christine played a HUGE part in making it a flawless and epic day! She helped my mom and I through the logistics of everything leading up to the big day, and then the day of she steamed everyone's dresses, picked up breakfast and lunch for the bridal party, kept all vendors on time/track and made sure that we didn't have to worry about a thing! We are so grateful for all of Christine's help and would highly recommend hiring her for your event, I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/08/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2