PO Box 412, Fishers, IN 46038 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Christine Kingery Events

If you are seeking exceptional wedding planning services in Indiana or Florida, look no further than Christine Kingery Events. This team of professional planners strives to pay homage to each couple’s beautiful love story through highly personalized service and careful attention to detail. From glamorous Indianapolis receptions to quaint ceremonies near the Geist Reservoir, these planners aim to create dream weddings that will be cherished for many years.

Experience

Christine Kingery is the proud owner of this business. With several years of experience under her belt, Christine has accumulated an array of awards and achievements. Since graduating with a degree in Event Management, Christine has organized the Indianapolis 500 Festival Parade, various religious and non-religious ceremonies, and many civil unions. Stephanie and Robin make up the rest of this committed team. With experience in day-of coordination events and lead planning services, Stephanie and Robin will assist every couple to create the celebration they’ve always dreamt of.

Couples will discover a range of top-quality wedding services at Christine Kingery Events. Whether you require full planning guidance to day-of coordination assistance, you can find all the services required to ensure your event is given the attention it deserves. Some aspects of their services include timelines, vendor referrals, guest list creation, to-do lists, event design, and budget analysis. Extra add-ons available consist of:

• RSVP management
  • Consultations
  • Next day breakfast and brunch coordination
  • Favor assembly
550ebdc7e752fce2 Chris Stephanie 0783 Copy

46 Reviews for Christine Kingery Events

• Shandra

Shandra Clawson · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Hire a Wedding Planner and Hire Christine!

I'm so thankful I hired Christine Kingery Events to help with my wedding day. I decided to do the 3 months out and the day of package. All I can say is WOW! Christine and her team truly wanted to make our day special and take the stress out of the day.
    Her team is extremely professional and know/are prepared for wedding day craziness. All my vendors were contacted and coordinated and I never had to worry about when food was suppose to be delivered or if the florist would be there on time.
    I even had to switch my ceremony to inside the day before because of weather and she handled all of that my contacting vendors and letting people know that the plan had changed.
    Christine Kingery Events made my day special and amazing. I would recommend them to anyone. If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, trust me, do it and make sure you hire Christine and her team.

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Nimrick · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Hire hire hire!

Christine was utterly amazing and a joy to work with from the moment we met for our first meeting. Her love for planning your special day is so genuine and a breath of fresh air to be around! 12 months out Christine kept me on schedule, sending me timelines and to-do lists which is something I desperately needed! She reached out to all my vendors to let them know she would be the day of contact and what time everything needed to be set up. She dealt with my occasional bridezilla moments better than anyone could. She was always available to help whether that was meeting with me any time before the big day to give me recommendations or picking up lunch and getting makeup out of my dress on wedding day! I knew if anything went wrong on my wedding day (because it probably would) Christine had it taken care of before I even knew about it and that in itself made my day so much more enjoyable! I could go on and on about how much Christine played such a big part in making my day everything I wanted it to be!!! If you need a planner, she is the best in the business people!!

Sent on 07/07/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Christine Kingery Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Christine Kingery Events 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• PO Box 412 Fishers, IN, 46038 See on map
    317-836-0494 (Phone number)
    Location of (Christine Kingery Events)