Christine Kingery Events

Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Christine Kingery Events

Christine Kingery Events provides planning services for weddings and parties in Central Indiana. From planning to execution, her services are stress-free. Christine Kingery Events takes pride in the details that create lifelong memories.

Experience
Christine always knew she wanted to be involved in planning after she received her bachelors in tourism, conventions and event management. A previous intern for the 2009 Indianapolis 500 festival, Christine coordinated the festival's parade: a major event bringing in thousands of spectators. After that, she went on to become a facility/events intern for the Indiana State Museum and an event planner at Plum Creek Golf Club. Now she runs Christine Kingery Events alongside her job as a human resources coordinator.

Any type of planning is available. Her packages range from day-of coordination to full planning. Planning services include:

• Partial planning

Christine Kingery Events 6
Christine Kingery Events 7
  • Emily

Emily Kohne · Married on 11/17/2018

I would hire them over and over again...

Christine Kingery Events was the best decision I could have made right from the start of my wedding planning. Christine was was very personable and detail oriented. I got the the year long package she offered and wow was it helpful. She emailed me every month with a to do list to get done during that time. When it came to the day of, she had the ultimate dream team! Christine and Krissy felt like my new best friends, they were so friendly, organized, informed and attentive. They took care of everything I needed, even the things I didn't know I needed. I have no idea if something went wrong last minute because they would have taken care of it if it had. No matter what it was, they always said yes and always got it done. I can't imagine Austin and I's big day without these girls. If you want the best coordinators in town, Christine Kingery Events is the way to go.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Natalie · Married on 11/03/2018

More Than Just Coordinating

I didn’t really know what having a wedding coordinator would entail. You instantly think of all the mundane timelines and tiny details of wedding planning. But honestly, Christine did more than that. I was more impressed with the moral support that was there for me. I honestly had no idea I’d need that type of support on the wedding day, being that I had eight bridesmaids. But Christine thought of everything, and always said yes to my requests. It was so nice having a third party there that was strictly wedding business. Thank you Christine for helping make my dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 11/18/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2