3627 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33629 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The White Closet Bridal Co.

The preparations of a wedding can be hectic and nerve-racking. Although, keep in mind, the happiest and most memorable aspect of getting things together is purchasing your dress! Or at least it should be!

I pride myself in giving the bride-to-be and company, my finest attention in selecting that special dress. Your appointment at The White Closet Co. is exciting, exclusive and tailored for you. Allow me to entertain you with all the fabulous options that may seem hard to find.

Our objective at The White Closet Co. is to carry something special. Our designer selection consists of a wide range of - modern flair, assured detail, simply classic, innovative designs, and of course exceptional quality.

Walk down...Refined, well-designed, and in love.

Follow The White Closet Bridal Co. on

WhiteClosetBridal0074
WhiteClosetBridal0085
59106160009037348657135135919835969521671269572n
The White Closet Bridal Co.

206 Reviews for The White Closet Bridal Co.

The White Closet Bridal Co. 1
The White Closet Bridal Co. 6
  • Jordyn

Jordyn · Getting married on 02/01/2020

My Dream Consultation

I absolutely loved my visit at the White Closet Boutique. I honestly felt like every staff member was a friend or part of my family as I was experiencing my first ever dress consultation. By the end of the appointment we were all saying yes to the dress. I felt so comfortable and the beauty and quality of the dresses were exquisite. I made a random appointment and brought my closest friends and family, the moment was too perfect not to say "YES" and walk out of there with my dream dress. Thank you all so much! You truly made me a happy bride.

Christina · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Everything about my appointment was amazing, from start to finish. Sarah was never pushy, and gave me honest feedback. I never felt rushed and truly felt like a princess during my entire appointment. I would honestly recommend The White Closet to all my friends.

• Lindsay

Lindsay Berrios · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Great experience

I didn’t end up getting my dress here BUT I still highly recommend. I loved the intimate experience and my bridal consultant communicated with me before my appointment about the style dress I was looking for and was prepared when I got there.

The White Closet Bridal Co. FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Posh Events of Tampa Bay
    Posh Events of Tampa Bay Wedding Rentals

The White Closet Bridal Co. is a pleasure to work with. The ladies here are professional, kind and have the most amazing dresses. They are highly recommended by Posh Events of Tampa Bay, LLC. We always look forward to working with them.

• Rising Lotus Photography
    Rising Lotus Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful dresses!!! Highly recommend the White Closet Bridal Co for Brides looking for that special dress and amazing care.

• Sustache Music Events Inc.
    Sustache Music Events Inc. Wedding DJs

The White Closet Bridal shop should definately be on every Bride's checklist with regards to wedding dress shopping. Cindy and her staff's love and passion for the work that they do is evident in the level of customer service that they provide. For some of the best and unique dresses in the Bay Area, be sure to check them out!!

• 3627 S Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, 33629 See on map
    Monday: 10am-8pm Tuesday: 10am-6pm Wednesday: 10am-8pm Thursday: Closed Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sun: Closed