3627 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33629 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About The White Closet Bridal Co.

The preparations of a wedding can be hectic and nerve-racking. Although, keep in mind, the happiest and most memorable aspect of getting things together is purchasing your dress! Or at least it should be!

I pride myself in giving the bride-to-be and company, my finest attention in selecting that special dress. Your appointment at The White Closet Co. is exciting, exclusive and tailored for you. Allow me to entertain you with all the fabulous options that may seem hard to find.

Our objective at The White Closet Co. is to carry something special. Our designer selection consists of a wide range of - modern flair, assured detail, simply classic, innovative designs, and of course exceptional quality.

Walk down...Refined, well-designed, and in love.

Follow The White Closet Bridal Co. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Athena's Bridal Boutique
WhiteClosetBridal0074
WhiteClosetBridal0085
jaapp00028full0003
The White Closet Brides have all the fun!!!

235 Reviews for The White Closet Bridal Co.

Kat M. · Getting married on 07/05/2022

Amazing experience!

This place makes you feel so comfortable! Allison was my assistant and she is so down to earth and caring. I definitely recommend this place!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda H. · Getting married on 12/04/2021

Amazing place!

My experience at White Closet Bridal was amazing! I did a lot of research on the type of dress that I wanted and I called before my appointment to make sure the dress that I wanted to try on was there. It was. I was so excited but knew I still wanted to try on others before that dress. Allison was amazing. She picked out gorgeous dresses for me to try on that were very flattering to my body type. She made me feel so comfortable and did not pressure me into anything that I was not liking. I ended up getting the dress that I originally went there for and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! I can't thank Allison enough for helping me! Highly recommend her and the team!

Sent on 03/15/2021
  • Angela

Angela · Getting married on 11/20/2021

Great experience and found my dress!

I did not expect to find my dress at the first appointment that I went to. I knew roughly what I was looking for, but didn't have a specific designer in mind. I fell in love with two dresses at The White Closet (both Madi Lane), but I wasn't ready to make a decision. I went to two other bridal stores, but I kept thinking about one of the dresses I tried on at The White Closet. I went back to try it on again and I knew it was my dress!

When you say, "Yes to the dress" they give you a "Wifey" t-shirt and gift box with some wedding vendor coupons and freebies. You also get a glass of bubbly, but it was very sweet and served in a plastic flute. While I appreciate the thoughtfulness, it didn't add positively to the experience. That would be my ONLY suggestion for improvement.

Alison was great — very genuine. She was helpful without ever being pushy. She was also super patient — I was late to my first appt, but she let us stay much later than I was scheduled for. Thank you for a great experience and the beautiful dress! I can't wait to wear it.

Sent on 04/09/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The White Closet Bridal Co. FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• Posh Events of Tampa Bay
    Posh Events of Tampa Bay Wedding Rentals

The White Closet Bridal Co. is a pleasure to work with. The ladies here are professional, kind and have the most amazing dresses. They are highly recommended by Posh Events of Tampa Bay, LLC. We always look forward to working with them.

• Rising Lotus Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful dresses!!! Highly recommend the White Closet Bridal Co for Brides looking for that special dress and amazing care.

• Sustache Music Events Inc. Wedding DJs

The White Closet Bridal shop should definately be on every Bride's checklist with regards to wedding dress shopping. Cindy and her staff's love and passion for the work that they do is evident in the level of customer service that they provide. For some of the best and unique dresses in the Bay Area, be sure to check them out!!

• 3627 S Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, FL, 33629 See on map
    Monday: 10am-8pm Tuesday: 10am-6pm Wednesday: 10am-8pm Thursday: Closed Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sun: Closed
    Location of (The White Closet Bridal Co.)