All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear

Clearwater, FL View map

Looking for the perfect dress for your special day? We are here for you. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and one-on-one undivided attention. An appointment is highly recommended & we strive to set up a time that is convenient for you and your busy schedule. AB2B Boutique carries fashion dresses for ALL events including but not limited to Weddings, Anniversary, Bat Mitzvah, Birthdays, Bridal Shower, Christening, Corporate Event, Debutante Ball, Engagement Party, Graduation, Holiday Party, Military Balls, Prom, Quinceanera, Sweet 16 and so much more. We also carry Tuxedos & Suits.

Please contact us for your private consultation at 813-406-0403 or ab2bstyle@gmail.com

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Full Customization
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Ashley
    1996B270B5D2691Fa70E0C7921Fbae1248B5Ce23 Married on 07/16/2022

Best Bridal Shop

I just love this bridal shop, Meghan and Jessica are the best. They both was very patient with me and they made sure I was taken care of. I actually visited the bridal shop twice before actually finding the one! I'm happy I came back because I'm so excited to wear my gown on my wedding day

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley. When you came the first time and said you were looking for something more unique & dramatic for your wedding gown...I made it my mission to find more styles like that for you and our future Brides who were looking for the same. I'm so glad you chose one of those newer styles. It is made for you! Thank you for trusting is us to come back a second time as we receive new gowns frequently.
    Alyssa Married on 02/25/2022

Great experience!

The staff at All Brides 2 Be is wonderful to work with! It’s a small boutique but their dresses are great quality, lots of options and are all super affordable! I found a hidden gem and my dress came in only a few weeks after ordering. Would recommend All Brides 2 Be over a high end boutique.

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa. Your dress is from a brand new designer we started working with. We are constantly updating our inventory.
  • Hope
    Hope W. Married on 01/08/2022

Great Experience!

All Brides 2 Be was the 2nd bridal salon I visited, where I worked with Meghanne – who is so great. I tried on a beautiful ivory dress, but she knew I was looking for something non-traditional. She mentioned they had the same dress in nude/black at their sister store Arden Bridal. After visiting a 3rd salon, I went to Arden, and as soon as I looked in the mirror, I started crying – this was MY DRESS! Meghanne is super easy to get along with, helpful, professional, and very perceptive to her clients’ wishes. We also later purchased my mom’s dress from AB2B, and had another great experience with Meghanne and Jessica. AB2B & Arden have a huge variety of dresses for every member of the wedding party, in all sizes, and to fit all budgets. Meghanne and Jessica were responsive to emails and calls, and accommodating when I asked to come in last-minute for my mom. Every visit was pleasant and welcoming, and I recommend either store without a doubt!

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Hope you are one of the sweetest brides we have ever met. Thank you so much for trusting in our expertise and knowing we had your best in interest in mind. We love love love that you chose a black wedding gown. It is so amazingly beautiful in your photos. We wish you a happy and healthy future together
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Offer
Receive $40 off each tuxedo rental for groomsmen

Pricing

Bloomingdays Flower Shop Bloomingdays Flower Shop Wedding Florists

Jessica is the best, she is on top of her game, she is the good to fashion guru for dresses and tuxes, she is on target and ready to help anyone in need, not your stuffy bridal salon here, feel at home with Brides 2 Be and Jessica

DD's Florals DD's Florals Wedding Florists

Wonderful selection of dresses with great pricing, very easy to work with. Jessica loves what she does and it shows.

Photos By Crystal Photos By Crystal Wedding Photographers

All Brides 2 Be, LLC and Formalwear is FABULOUS! Liquid Crystal has worked with her a number of times and we are always impressed. Jessica is dedicated to providing you with exactly what you need - she loves what she does and it shows! Contact her for your wardrobe needs and you will not be disappointed; you will be impressed and most importantly - HAPPY! I highly recommend All Brides 2 Be, LLC and Formalwear which is why they are one of our few preferred vendors!

27001 US Highway 19 N Clearwater, FL, 33761

By Appointment. Please call for your private consultation. Typically Open Weekdays 11am to 6pm And Saturday 10am to 4pm
Location of (All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding