Bloomingdays Flower Shop

Tampa, FL View map

$1,431 Typical Price

Bloomingdays Flower Shop is a brick and mortar floral shop in Tampa, Florida that serves the Tampa,New Port Richey,Tarpon,Palm Harbor,St. Petersburg,Clearwater and Sarasota areas since 1986. This family-owned and operated business offers flowers for both DIY weddings and those desiring completed arrangements. Consult with a floral designer at Bloomingdays Flower Shop to envision and bring to life a beautiful tapestry of floral décor. Your consultant is your personal floral artist,A certified Master Floral Designer who will create your vision not pass on to someone else, Christine will be with you since day one of your consult. We now have beautiful jewelry at great prices only $10.00 come shop with us. Inventory changes weekly. We can work with almost every budget, dont get discouraged with others quotes,send us your ideas and we will let you know what we can do for you.

Products Offered
This floral business can accommodate an array of styles, from classic to modern and every design in between. Bloomingdays Flower Shop offers event design, samples, venue visit, delivery, setup and cleanup, as well as the following floral décor items:

• Aisle décor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • bridal jewelry
  • bridesmaids gifts of jewelry

Other Services
Bloomingdays Flower Shop provides floral arrangements for a variety of occasions, they are all full service florist. These include, but are not limited to, birthdays, anniversaries and congratulations.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$45

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,431

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Heather
    Heather Married on 02/08/2020

Flowers were perfect

Everything was exactly as we had described and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! We loved them so much and we appreciate the flexibility because we did ask for some additional stuff pretty last-minute. Thanks again, I would highly recommend Christina at Bloomingdays!

Bloomingdays Flower Shop's reply:

thank you so much Heather for your kind words. was a pleasure working on your wedding. I wish you all the very best.
  • Marlene
    Marlene T. Married on 01/18/2020

Beautiful Flowers!

I was recently married and Bloomingdays provided our flowers for the wedding. They were beautiful!! All the bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnières came out better than I envisioned. Christine made the process so easy and was so nice, Thank-you Bloomingdays!
  • Audra
    Audra R. Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful florals at a great price!

Bloomingdays was recommended to me by our wedding coordinator and I’m so glad we decided on them! Christine was great to work with. She was so responsive whenever we had questions, and she totally got my vision, probably even better than I did! She found us the perfect rose color that I didn’t even know existed but fit our color scheme exactly! She sent me some sneak peek pictures of the centerpieces and bouquets the night before the wedding and I was so excited to see the rest. When I saw it all in person, the florals were even prettier than I could have imagined. On top of all that, the price we paid was very reasonable. I can’t recommend Bloomingdays enough. Thank you Christine! (Photos by Dewitt for Love Photography)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Bloomingdays Flower Shop 1
Gift

Free gift - 1 piece of jewelry from our current FV collection with paid retainer for upcoming wedding. Piece will be picked out at time of wedding booking.

no other discounts or promos to be combined.

Catering By Robert Catering By Robert Wedding Caterers

I have personally worked with Christine and her team at Bloomingdays for over three years. In the extremely competitive wedding services market, Bloomingdays stands apart from the rest of the competition via professionalism, talent, communication, and a sincere effort to assist brides and grooms who seek their services no matter what their budget might be. Christine truly understands trends in floral design, and that often times wedding clients need more intense guidance in flower selection. She takes the time to see their vision and recommend the right flowers at the right price. Lastly, Christine is a team player when it comes to working with other vendors. She communicates well and always assists in making the clients' overall event beautiful and well-orchestrated. It is my pleasure to recommend Bloomingdays for your wedding day! Susan Stalnaker Co-Owner Catering By Robert / Event Concepts . FL

Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc. Wedding Invitations

Work with Bloomingdays flower shop was an amaizin experience and I recommned this shop 100%. Great value for your dollard

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear Wedding Dresses

Stunning work!!! The peacock created out of flowers with one of the most amazing things I have ever seen

11618 N FLORIDA AVE Tampa, FL, 33612
8139331942

m-f 8-6pm sat 9-3pm sun 10-1pm
Location of (Bloomingdays Flower Shop)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding