$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Epic Events by Booth, Inc.

If you're having an event, big or small, why not make it an Epic Event!

If you're having a wedding, big or small, why not make it an Epic Wedding!

Every wedding as well as every bride is unique, so while we have created Epic Packages, these are just a starting point.  We will create a customized package for you that fits your wedding's requirements and ensure that you are getting exactly what you want and need from a Wedding Planner or Coordinator.

So sit back, relax and have an Epic Wedding of a lifetime!

Contact us today for your free consultation, quote, and to lock in your date!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Tampa

Follow Epic Events by Booth, Inc. on

8 Reviews for Epic Events by Booth, Inc.

Ceremony (2)
Full Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Epic events was great to work with. We have already decided to hire them for our next party.

Profile Picture Nick, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Last month I married my one and only true love! I couldn’t have done it without Dawn and her amazing team! Epic Events is a mini wedding SWAT team, you barely knew they were there, but felt comfortable knowing every detail was handled accordingly.

I would describe Epic Events by Booth Inc. as a business with:
•Integrity
•Expertise
•Partners in making MAGIC Happen

As a busy mom of two children and working professional my time is limited and I really needed someone who could help me with coordinating and maintaining all the pertinent details for our wedding. I hired Dawn in early 2017 to help plan and coordinate our outdoor backyard nuptials for December 2017. I presented Dawn with a very broad vision for the wedding and was looking for her to assist me keeping the day simple, but elegant and more importantly ensuring that our guests felt welcomed. Dawn negotiated pricing and payment with each vendor and was consistently open to feedback as we narrowed down details. Epic Events transformed by brother in law’s acre of land into a picturesque seen from a magazine. I appreciate the amount of pressure Dawn took off my shoulders, every one of my family members was complimentary on the work done and sincerely enjoyed the wedding. If you are considering hiring a wedding planner I would absolutely recommend Epic Events by Booth. Dawn and her team will partner with you to ensure every detail of your day goes accordingly to your vision. Thank you Dawn and Anna for everything!

Sincerely,

Elopement
Number of Planners
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Being in the Wedding Entertainment Industry for over 35 years, I finally meet a Wedding Planner that is perfect in every way. When I first met Dawn, she was in progress of setting up for a reception. WOW, I think I met my clone. From squaring off each chair to inspecting every piece of silverware. A true Professional that that will leave no detail left to chance. Keep up the great work... DJ Vinnie

Events