Epic Events by Booth

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Package Price

Epic Events by Booth, Inc. is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Clearwater Beach, Florida. This team believes that every wedding, as well as every couple, is unique, and so their wedding planning service should be one-of-a-kind as well. Epic Events specializes in creating customized all-inclusive packages that cover all of the couple’s wedding day needs and matches—if not exceeds—all of their expectations. Their goal is to help every couple sit back, relax, and have an epic wedding of a lifetime.

Epic Events by Booth, Inc. can offer planning assitance for micro weddings, civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that this team of five planners offer include:

• Micro Weddings
  • RSVP Management
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Havala
    Havala B. Married on 02/05/2022

Every detail mattered

Dawn was good to work with! Her and he team knew just what to do on the day of our wedding to get every detail just right. Dawn has years of experience that show in her ability to manage every detail to your perfect day! Her experience with the vendors in Clearwater makes it feel like you have a friend helping you navigate all the details. We planned our wedding from the west coast, and couldn’t have done it without her!

Epic Events by Booth's reply:

Thank you so much, Hava, for your amazing review! It was an honor to help you plan your wedding. Congratulations to you and your family! Hope to see you all here again soon on another vacation! 🥰
    Jodie Married on 12/20/2021

Amazing beach wedding!

I highly recommend Epic Events by Booth. Everything was exactly the way that I wanted. Beautiful!! I couldn’t have asked for anything more!!

Epic Events by Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for such a great review. I'm so glad you loved everything. Loved seeing your sneak peek photos. You all looked so fabulous. Congratulations again and hopefully we will see you again soon. ;)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Anna Boutin
Anna Boutin
Lead Coordinator

Anna Boutin is an Event Coordinator at Epic Events by Booth and has over 8 years experience in event planning.

Growing up in Boston with her father, a chef, Anna has hospitality in her blood! She developed a love for the culinary arts from her father and a love for arts & crafts from her mother.

Professionally she got her start in event planning while assisting the event coordinator at Rialto Restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts at The Charles Hotel. As Rialto’s PR & Marketing coordinator, she worked in close quarters with the event coordinator to plan and execute all types of events from corporate dinners to lavish weddings.

In 2015 she took a break from hospitality to pursue a career in Education. Although she loved teaching children, she eventually returned to her roots in event planning & coordination.

“My favorite part of event coordinating is getting to know the vision of my client. I love watching their eyes light up with creativity as they discuss their dream wedding. It can be a stressful process for the couple and I love knowing I am putting the client at ease.”

Ally Pisay Son
Ally Pisay Son
Coordinator

Good Day! My name is Ally Pisay Son. I’m a true local resident raised in St. Petersburg my entire life. I am a blessed child to be the first generation in the family to be raised here in America with opportunities experiencing and learning new cultural traditions.

I graduated from University of South Florida and majored in Hospitality and Tourism because I love hosting events and meeting new people from out of town. After witnessing so many beautiful weddings while interning for graduation at a resort, I decided to become certified from The Bridal Society. Thanks to The Bridal Society reunion and continuous training, this is how I met our Caring Leader, Dawn.

In my free time, I like to enjoy nature by walking on trails or paddling in Florida Natural Springs, spend time with love ones, and blessed with the opportunity to travel across the World.

Amparose Oligo
Amparose Oligo
Administrative Assistant

Having over 5 years of excellent customers service working as an administrative assistant, Amparose comes to Epic Events by Booth to help streamline the customer service experience.

NV Entertainment NV Entertainment Wedding DJs

Being in the Wedding Entertainment Industry for over 35 years, I finally meet a Wedding Planner that is perfect in every way. When I first met Dawn, she was in progress of setting up for a reception. WOW, I think I met my clone. From squaring off each chair to inspecting every piece of silverware. A true Professional that that will leave no detail left to chance. Keep up the great work... DJ Vinnie

Kristy & Vic Photography Kristy & Vic Photography Wedding Photographers

Dawn from Epic Events by Booth was AMAZING to work with! She made sure everything was perfectly organized and helped our bride stay at ease throughout her entire day. We loved working with her and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great planner!

505 Mandalay Ave, Unit 56 Clearwater Beach, FL, 33767
(727) 306-1100
Location of (Epic Events by Booth)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding