PO BOX 48993, Saint Petersburg, FL 33707 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Pricing

About You Said Yes! Weddings & Events

You Said Yes! Weddings & Events is a fun, inclusive, and exciting wedding company that is based out of Saint Petersburg, Florida. Samantha Radcliff is the proud owner of this business. She and her mother, Terry, are both certified wedding planners that are passionate about staying up-to-date with trends and innovations in the industry. Samantha has years of experience working in events and is pleased to assist couples on their wedding journeys.

In order to best serve their clients, You Said Yes! Weddings & Events is happy to offer consultations. They provide four different types of packages. These include full planning, moderate planning, minimal planning, and day-of planning. Couples can also avail of day-of decorating services, should that be their only requirement. Once this team knows what their clients need, they are happy to assist them in the best way possible. They only take on a limited number of weddings per year so that they can provide exceptional and dedicated services every time.

Follow You Said Yes! Weddings & Events on

Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for You Said Yes! Weddings & Events

• Jade

Jade F · Married on 09/14/2019

Sam and Terri are Amazing!

When I said Yes to my husband, I knew right away I wanted a wedding planner. I had been on the "organizer" side and decided I wanted to hand over the reigns for our special day. Somehow I wanted to also be a DIY bride and have my personal touches included. Cue Sam and Terri who gave me the best wedding day ever!

From our first meeting I knew we were on the same page. Sam didn't flinch at all of my in progress wedding projects and special touches. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable. My husband and I walked away feeling like "Wow this girl knows her stuff!" Her attention to detail is impeccable and she just knows what is needed without being asked.

Sam and Terri were always happy to see us and truly were committed to our wedding day. We wanted someone relatable, friendly, open-minded and responsive. Between the two of these ladies we got all that and more!

If there was a problem on my wedding day I had no clue. Our wedding party was a group of sixteen and these ladies got them in sync without any issues.
    Most people say your wedding day is a blur, but we were able to slow down and enjoy the moment. For that I am truly grateful.

Lastly I'd like to mention the TIMELINE!! Sam this element will be your namesake forever. Sam creates a detailed itinerary that should be patented, seriously! For every question I was asked, I could say "look at the timeline!" It was just that good!

You Said Yes! helped us create the best wedding we could have hoped for. Ladies, Matthew and I are so thankful that you were there throughout this process. Everything was beautiful, ran smoothly, and I got to eat and stay hydrated! When it was time to walk down the aisle, I could not have been a happier bride. You girls are a force to be reckoned with! We love you forever!

Love, The Williams

Sent on 09/23/2019

Katie · Married on 11/24/2018

I would say YES to You Said Yes!

My daughter got married in November, and it was one of the best days of our lives. You Said Yes! helped make it a stress-free and completely enjoyable day. We hired Samantha to be our “day-of” wedding planner, but she did so much more. She met with us several times leading up to the wedding and knew just what questions to ask to make sure everything would run smoothly. She helped us plan the timeline which was VITAL, and she was in touch with all of our vendors, to make sure they were on the same page.
    She removed the worry and stress from the entire day. It was truly the wedding of my daughter’s dreams, and as the mother of the bride, I got to enjoy every second rather than scurrying around, taking care of details. Thank you so much, Samantha (and Terri), for all you did to make my daughter’s wedding AMAZING!!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

You Said Yes! Weddings & Events Pricing

You Said Yes! Weddings & Events Price Rates

You Said Yes! Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Courtney Wahl Photography Wedding Photographers

Samantha is amazing!! So sweet and extremely detail oriented!! I can't wait to work with her more often!

• PO BOX 48993 Saint Petersburg, FL, 33707 See on map
    727-292-1128 (Phone number)
    Location of (You Said Yes! Weddings & Events)