Eternal Image Wedding Films

$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

A Special Focus On Storytelling

Eternal Image Wedding Films is a wedding cinematography studio that specializes in creating honest, emotional films that perfectly capture the unique love shared on your wedding day. By blending both documentary and narrative filmmaking techniques, Eternal Image Wedding Films has distinguished itself as an original creative service. With a special focus on story and narrative structure during the filming and editing process, our signature wedding short films deliver an experience unlike many other wedding videos. With a more personalized touch, our videos document not only the visuals in frame, but also the characters and humanity behind the eyes of you and your family. With a commitment to cinematic storytelling, we structure the narrative of your wedding film by building suspense that leads to a climactic, satisfying finish. Your custom wedding film will present a pure and authentic story featuring the best moments of your wedding day, to be cherished for many generations!

We also provide longer highlight edits and full length ceremony and reception videos alongside our signature wedding short films. Eternal Image Wedding Films will transform your wedding video into a cinematic, story-telling experience. You are the characters that make your story come to life.

8 Years in Business

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Hard Drive

• Nicole
    Nicole K. Married on 12/10/2021

Excellent!

Words cannot express how much we love our wedding video highlights and the entire wedding package we received. We look forward to sharing this special day with all of our family and friends who couldn't be there as well as being able to share such a wonderful day with our children some day! Thank you so much to Adriel and Tristan for making it a stress free process and for providing us with the memories we will share for a lifetime.

Eternal Image Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you for working with us together through 2020! You helped our business and were a joy to get to know in person. It was a pleasure being a part of a Bradley family celebration in Tallahassee and was personally one of the most important weddings we've worked!
  • Amber
    Amber P. Married on 08/14/2021

Exceptional

I knew going into wedding planning that the one thing I’d struggle with is finding a videographer I loved. I have a creative background in video, so no one hit all the marks that I was looking for. We almost decided to forgo a video all together, but after hours of researching online, I came across Eternal Image Wedding Films. The second I saw Adriel’s work, I immediately knew that I wanted him to be a part of our day and it was the BEST decision we made for our wedding! His talent and creativity is unbelievable, and he can visually tell a story like no other. He captured our relationship so beautifully and naturally that every time I watch any of our videos, I am overwhelmed with the best emotions. And to top it off, he has the friendliest personality that made us feel comfortable from the second we met him. I cannot say enough incredible things about Adriel as both a person and a videographer. We are forever grateful for him!!!!! (And if you’re contemplating video like I was, DO IT and choose Adriel. I promise you won’t ever regret it!)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Adriel Conde
Adriel Conde
Owner/Videographer

Hi I’m Adriel! I have a strong passion for cinema and love both documentary and narrative films. I grew up with films and cherish the power of motion-pictures to present important ideas and concepts relating to our collective human experience. Some of the best stories are the ones about real people from real experiences. I have over 8 years of wedding experience and a lifetime of video and film production experience. I look forward to bringing all the knowledge I’ve gained throughout the years to your wedding, and assisting in every way I can, across every facet and level of your wedding day. From planning and scheduling to working alongside your photographer, I am dedicated to becoming a meaningful part of your most special day.

1320 Lake Avenue Tallahassee, Florida, 32310
Location of (Eternal Image Wedding Films)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding