Sweet Tea Events

Tallahassee, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sweet Tea Events is a full-service wedding coordination company based in Tallahassee, Florida. Serving the entire Leon County and surrounding areas, this talented team of event planners strives to provide exceptional services to each of its valued clients.

The Sweet Tea Events team provides a range of helpful services to ensure that your special day runs as smoothly as possible. For example, the coordination team offers full and partial event planning services, along with month-of and day-of wedding packages. The full and partial coordination package includes up to four pre-wedding meetings, vendor selection and management, a venue visit, and a computerized reception floorplan. The team will also be on hand during the rehearsal ceremony to ensure that all the event details are running according to plan. Their month-of and day-of-event planning services offer similar services but feature a reduced number of in-person meetings. Some additional features of the Sweet Tea Events packages include event design, budget analysis, and guestlist creation, with to-do lists and timelines, also included.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

• Whitney
    Whitney H. Married on 05/01/2022

Best Money I Spent on My Wedding!

Diane was an absolute pleasure to work with! There were so many things I knew I didn't know about wedding planning that she was able to jump right in and assist with, which made my wedding a stress-free event! I knew that I'd save money with a wedding planner and Diane was instrumental in helping me with that. She brought so much value to my wedding experience that I'm not sure how anyone could plan a wedding with her. I also saved so much time! I was working full-time and finishing my last semester of graduate school when I was wedding planning. Diane stayed organized and on top of my to-do list so that I didn't have to. I really can't recommend her enough!

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you as well! Loved seeing everything come together on your beautiful day❤
    Melina M. Married on 03/19/2022

You will not go wrong with Sweet Tea Events!

Diane was extremely helpful with connecting us to the best vendors and keeping me on task without overwhelming me with choices. Due to COVID, we had to postpone our wedding for another year, which Diane quickly handled and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Without Diane’s services, I would have likely been stressed during the whole process, and she put me at ease!! The special day went perfectly even with the rainy weather and all my guests had a blast!
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 12/18/2021

Sit back, relax and get married!

Diane is a rockstar! I was a full-time student and extremely busy while wedding planning, but Diane made everything happen. I sent her some pictures of decorations I liked and she made it look the exact same!
    I'd never really been involved in a wedding before, so I had no idea where to begin, but Diane and her team helped me with everything, and had wonderful suggestions for any complications we had- which we really didn't have many.
    Overall, great team! I can't wait to have another event so that I can hire them!

- I don't have my photos yet, or I would upload a picture!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

16 photos · 03/02/2019
  • Hilary & Walt
    85 photos · 03/02/2019

Trickey Photography Trickey Photography Wedding Photographers

Trickey Photography had a lovely time working with Sweet Tea Events and their team for Chantal and Brian's wedding at the Tallahassee Garden Club. Thank you for being so flexible and kind during the rain.

Charlotte Fristoe Photography Charlotte Fristoe Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Diane on a wedding day is a like a dream come true. She is so organized and takes great care in making sure every details is picture perfect. I highly suggest setting up a consultation to talk to her about your wedding and hear what great ideas she could come up with!

Kylene and Ryan Studios Kylene and Ryan Studios Wedding Photographers

Diane and team are so wonderful to work with! You can rest easy knowing that all of your details will be taken care of, and all your vendors will work together as a team. We had a fairly stressful wedding with her in the rain and she didn't break a sweat once! She kept the bride calm and everything still went off flawlessly. We love Diane and Sweet Tea Events!

Tallahassee Tallahassee, FL, 32312
Location of (Sweet Tea Events)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding