Charlotte Fristoe Photography

Tallahassee, FL View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

I’m not just a wedding photographer and you’re not just a client. If you want something a little different on your wedding day keep reading. We might just be a match made in heaven!

My photography style is a true reflection of who you are and what you love most. My couples may come from all walks of life but we all value the same things: authentic relationships, real moments, laughter, and kindness.

Let’s ditch the idea that weddings are stressful, boring, or forced. Picture me as your guide. I’m here with all the resources you need to dream up the best wedding ever!

Intrigued? Then let’s talk more! I'd love to share with you how I uniquely approach each wedding day so that when you look through your wedding photos you remember how incredibly wonderful the day was as if you were there all over again!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Molly C. Married on 03/21/2020

There should be more stars!

Charlotte was so easy to work with and if there were more than 5 stars I would give them to her. As an anxious bride she helped relieve my fears and made me so comfortable! Cannot recommend her enough!!!
  • ROBIN
    Robin S. Married on 02/09/2020

Charlotte is simply the best and is incredible at capturing the moment!

When started looking for photographers for my wedding I knew I wanted someone to my personality and that was about it. I really had no idea in what I wanted my pictures to look like or what specific moments I wanted my photographer to capture. It was a blessing I meant Charlotte Fristoe! As I was shopping through photographers I looked through profiles and pictures and came across Charlotte's website and I really liked how diversified she was in her photography. For someone who didn't really know what they wanted in a photographer for a wedding I thought I better go with someone with a lot of experience and every review I read was great. First meeting we had I was like, oh yes, Charlotte is the one haha. She is very organized and does an amazing job at getting to know her customers, their personalities and she explains everything up front with her packages and the details. She did a great job keeping in touch leading up to the wedding, asking questions, going through timelines with me and getting on page with my wedding planner. Day of the wedding was the best. Charlotte was great with the flow and was able to adjust to the timeline. We started out a little late but we caught up quickly she captured some great moments in our wedding with our guest, wedding party and both the bride and grooms families. And when I mean by flow my 1.5 year old niece (flower girl) and 5 year nephew (ring bearer) were total melt downs lol but she was patient with them and got so many great pictures. She brought up ideas as the wedding went along and that was super helpful. Best part was how hard she worked to get the best photos that was hands down what really impressed me. It was 95 degrees that day and she didn't stop. If your looking for a great photographer please please check out Charlotte!
    Kaitlyn F. Married on 11/30/2019

Everything you could have imagined and then some!

Charlotte Fristoe was recommended to me by a couple of brides in the Tallahassee area and I am SO happy that I decided to hire her as my wedding photographer because she captured more than I ever could have imagined. Our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking and every one that sees them is just as amazed. She is very professional, showed up on time, always answered me in a timely fashion during the planning process, and was very organized. Before the wedding we discussed how I wanted the day to go and she really goes through each and every detail with you so that everything goes the way you want it to. I LOVE that we were able to include our dog, Raegan, in our wedding photos and they are something that I will cherish for the rest of my life. She is worth every penny so don't wait, book her today before someone else does.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

AMPLIFY AMPLIFY Wedding DJs

Charlotte Fristoe's work speaks for itself, so we don't even need to talk about the incredible skill and creativity she brings to her clients. Instead, we'll focus on the part you don't see in the photos, and that's a wedding photographer who truly cares about the entire wedding, not just the parts she oversees. She is genuinely excited for each and every client's wedding and it shows when she meets with her clients, making suggestions, asking questions, and overall sharing in their excitement for the big day. We recommend Charlotte Fristoe without reservation!

Papaya Wedding Planning Papaya Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

You can't go wring when choosing Charlotte to capture your special day. She is an amazing photographer and knows how to get the perfect photo. Not only is she very talented but she has a kind heart and a sweet soul. My brides that hire Charlotte are never disappointed and enjoy having her around on their special day.

Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough good things about Charlotte Fristoe Photography! We have had the privilege of working very closely together and gotten to know one another over the past year or so, and I can easily say she truly has a gift. There are so many times where I’ve thought to myself, “O-M-G, how did she even capture that shot!?” Not only are her photos absolutely stunning, but her relationship with her couples is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. She focuses on getting to know her couples on a personal level, making sure that their day is one of a kind. It has honestly made my couples feel so comfortable and really enjoy the whole process. Book a consultation with Charlotte today! Once you meet her, you'll see exactly why everyone loves her!

259 East 7th Avenue Tallahassee, 32303

By appointment only
Location of (Charlotte Fristoe Photography)

Charlotte Fristoe Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Charlotte Fristoe Photography include in the starting price?

Charlotte Fristoe Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Charlotte Fristoe Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Charlotte Fristoe Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Charlotte Fristoe Photography offer?

Charlotte Fristoe Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Charlotte Fristoe Photography offer?

Charlotte Fristoe Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Charlotte Fristoe Photography offer for wedding events?

Charlotte Fristoe Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Charlotte Fristoe Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Charlotte Fristoe Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding