259 East 7th Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number

About Charlotte Fristoe Photography

Wedding photography that is a true reflection of who you are and what you love most.

Based out of Tallahassee, Florida, but travel all over the SE photographing weddings and elopements for the wildly romantics and timeless & trues.

Head on over to my website to read more about who I am, how I work, and why I love being a wedding photographer!

Follow Charlotte Fristoe Photography on

53ac7194714f3a98 CFP Beach Retouch
Engagement sessions are included in every wedding collection!
These two are wildly romantic!
These two are wildly romantic!
Elegant fall wedding at Mission San Luis

Charlotte Fristoe Photography 6
  • Malori

Malori · Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible in EVERY WAY!

Honestly Charlotte deserves 10/5 stars. She is so amazing to work with! So kind and patient-even when you're bugging her with wacky bride questions. She made sure our day ran so smoothly and more importantly, made it fun. She took everyone out of their shells and you can see how much fun everyone is having in all of our photos. We have gotten more compliments than you can even imagine on how natural and beautiful our photos are. I could honestly go on and on about how this lady should be the one to photograph your wedding! Thank you Charlotte for capturing our big day in such a beautiful way!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Charlotte Fristoe Photography 7
    Charlotte Fristoe Photography 8
    Charlotte Fristoe Photography 9

Ann-Marie · Married on 11/12/2018

The best photos I have ever had taken!! She is so good at making you feel comfortable and she catches the best shot every time!! We will absolutely use her in the future for all our family photos!! You will love your photos I promise.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2018

I am so happy that we had Charlotte as our photographer. She was very detail oriented and made sure we had all the shots we dreamed of having for our wedding day. She was also easy to talk to and had a natural "knack" for photography. She even crouched into the bushes at one point so we could get the perfect shot so we could tell how much she cared about making sure we had the best photos ever. When we got our sneak peek photos, our jaws dropped! The photos were beautiful and magically captured the special parts of our wedding day (and this was only the sneak peak!) We were incredibly happy to use Charlotte, and we would highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding day or any important event.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Charlotte Fristoe Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Amplify Entertainment
    Amplify Entertainment Wedding DJs

Charlotte Fristoe's work speaks for itself, so we don't even need to talk about the incredible skill and creativity she brings to her clients. Instead, we'll focus on the part you don't see in the photos, and that's a wedding photographer who truly cares about the entire wedding, not just the parts she oversees. She is genuinely excited for each and every client's wedding and it shows when she meets with her clients, making suggestions, asking questions, and overall sharing in their excitement for the big day. We recommend Charlotte Fristoe without reservation!

• Papaya Wedding Planning
    Papaya Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

You can't go wring when choosing Charlotte to capture your special day. She is an amazing photographer and knows how to get the perfect photo. Not only is she very talented but she has a kind heart and a sweet soul. My brides that hire Charlotte are never disappointed and enjoy having her around on their special day.

• Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events
    Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough good things about Charlotte Fristoe Photography! We have had the privilege of working very closely together and gotten to know one another over the past year or so, and I can easily say she truly has a gift. There are so many times where I’ve thought to myself, “O-M-G, how did she even capture that shot!?” Not only are her photos absolutely stunning, but her relationship with her couples is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. She focuses on getting to know her couples on a personal level, making sure that their day is one of a kind. It has honestly made my couples feel so comfortable and really enjoy the whole process. Book a consultation with Charlotte today! Once you meet her, you'll see exactly why everyone loves her!

• 259 East 7th Avenue Tallahassee, 32303 See on map