259 East 7th Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number

About Charlotte Fristoe Photography

Wedding photography that is a true reflection of who you are and what you love most.

Based out of Tallahassee, Florida, but travel all over the SE photographing weddings and elopements for the wildly romantics and timeless & trues.

Head on over to my website to read more about who I am, how I work, and why I love being a wedding photographer!

Follow Charlotte Fristoe Photography on

• Gentry Roberts Photography
  • Ashley Daniell Photography
  • Courtney Wahl Photography
53ac7194714f3a98 CFP Beach Retouch
Engagement sessions are included in every wedding collection!
These two are wildly romantic!
These two are wildly romantic!
Elegant fall wedding at Mission San Luis

Charlotte Fristoe Photography 4
Charlotte Fristoe Photography 5
  • ROBIN

Robin Salters · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Charlotte is simply the best and is incredible at capturing the moment!

When started looking for photographers for my wedding I knew I wanted someone to my personality and that was about it. I really had no idea in what I wanted my pictures to look like or what specific moments I wanted my photographer to capture. It was a blessing I meant Charlotte Fristoe! As I was shopping through photographers I looked through profiles and pictures and came across Charlotte's website and I really liked how diversified she was in her photography. For someone who didn't really know what they wanted in a photographer for a wedding I thought I better go with someone with a lot of experience and every review I read was great. First meeting we had I was like, oh yes, Charlotte is the one haha. She is very organized and does an amazing job at getting to know her customers, their personalities and she explains everything up front with her packages and the details. She did a great job keeping in touch leading up to the wedding, asking questions, going through timelines with me and getting on page with my wedding planner. Day of the wedding was the best. Charlotte was great with the flow and was able to adjust to the timeline. We started out a little late but we caught up quickly she captured some great moments in our wedding with our guest, wedding party and both the bride and grooms families. And when I mean by flow my 1.5 year old niece (flower girl) and 5 year nephew (ring bearer) were total melt downs lol but she was patient with them and got so many great pictures. She brought up ideas as the wedding went along and that was super helpful. Best part was how hard she worked to get the best photos that was hands down what really impressed me. It was 95 degrees that day and she didn't stop. If your looking for a great photographer please please check out Charlotte!

Charlotte Fristoe Photography 6
    Sent on 01/14/2020

Kaitlyn Frontera · Married on 11/30/2019

Everything you could have imagined and then some!

Charlotte Fristoe was recommended to me by a couple of brides in the Tallahassee area and I am SO happy that I decided to hire her as my wedding photographer because she captured more than I ever could have imagined. Our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking and every one that sees them is just as amazed. She is very professional, showed up on time, always answered me in a timely fashion during the planning process, and was very organized. Before the wedding we discussed how I wanted the day to go and she really goes through each and every detail with you so that everything goes the way you want it to. I LOVE that we were able to include our dog, Raegan, in our wedding photos and they are something that I will cherish for the rest of my life. She is worth every penny so don't wait, book her today before someone else does.

Charlotte Fristoe Photography 7
    Charlotte Fristoe Photography 15
    Sent on 01/22/2020

Rachel · Married on 11/23/2019

Charlotte is amazing 😻

I can’t say one bad thing about her! She’s absolutely amazing from her photographs to the person she is! I am so in love with each one of the photos from our wedding and the love she has for her job shows through her work! She will go above and beyond to make it a excellent experience for your big day and I personally gained a lifelong photographer and friend from the experience! Book with her you won’t regret it! :)

Charlotte Fristoe Photography 16
    Charlotte Fristoe Photography 17
    Sent on 01/22/2020

Charlotte Fristoe Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Amplify Entertainment
    Amplify Entertainment Wedding DJs

Charlotte Fristoe's work speaks for itself, so we don't even need to talk about the incredible skill and creativity she brings to her clients. Instead, we'll focus on the part you don't see in the photos, and that's a wedding photographer who truly cares about the entire wedding, not just the parts she oversees. She is genuinely excited for each and every client's wedding and it shows when she meets with her clients, making suggestions, asking questions, and overall sharing in their excitement for the big day. We recommend Charlotte Fristoe without reservation!

• Papaya Wedding Planning
    Papaya Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

You can't go wring when choosing Charlotte to capture your special day. She is an amazing photographer and knows how to get the perfect photo. Not only is she very talented but she has a kind heart and a sweet soul. My brides that hire Charlotte are never disappointed and enjoy having her around on their special day.

• Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events
    Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough good things about Charlotte Fristoe Photography! We have had the privilege of working very closely together and gotten to know one another over the past year or so, and I can easily say she truly has a gift. There are so many times where I’ve thought to myself, “O-M-G, how did she even capture that shot!?” Not only are her photos absolutely stunning, but her relationship with her couples is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. She focuses on getting to know her couples on a personal level, making sure that their day is one of a kind. It has honestly made my couples feel so comfortable and really enjoy the whole process. Book a consultation with Charlotte today! Once you meet her, you'll see exactly why everyone loves her!

• 259 East 7th Avenue Tallahassee, 32303 See on map