Brittany Morgan Photography

$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hi friends!

I am a Florida photographer based out of Tallahassee-but I LOVE to travel and am passport ready! I specialize in wedding and portrait photography, although I dabble a little in everything. My dad introduced me to photography before I can even remember. I unwrapped my first film camera when I was ten, and since then, a camera has always been by my side. When I photograph, I strive to catch the essence and personality of each person in the picture. It’s not just about capturing “good” images- I want to bring out the best in you, your family or your child. To me, what I’m taking is more than just the image in that moment, I’m playing a part in telling the story of your family, your homecoming, your love, or of your new beginning. Being behind a camera is where I feel at home; it’s where I come alive.

I love working with people, talking to people, learning each person’s unique and special story. I love watching how families interact with one another, I love seeing the intertwinings of a couple in love. Our sessions are going to be loud, loving, comfortable, & full of laughter. It is so special to me to be trusted to document the most important and priceless moments in so many people’s lives. My hope is that when you look at my images you will see love, hope, emotion & personality.

I’d love to talk more to see if I’m the right photographer for you and your family!

Brittany Morgan Photography has a photojournalistic style, and there’s an option hire a second shooter. Most of her wedding collections include a complimentary engagement session. Additional services and offerings include:

• Additional Hours
  • Digital files
  • Canvas
  • Thank-you cards
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Ana
    Ana R. Married on 06/05/2022

ethereal, timeless, world-class

Brittany is absolutely amazing. Not every photographer is created equally, and her style is so vibrant, bright, airy, and romantic. I can't stop looking at them. This has been mentioned in other reviews, but she is the ultimate hype woman. You can't beat her energy and overall contagious enthusiasm. She makes you feel like the most beautiful couple in the world. Of all the photographers we looked at, we knew she was the best one. She is in a league of her own. I guarantee you will not regret hiring her. She is so sweet, bubbly, and cares so much about capturing your wedding. Not only is she amazingly talented, but she is efficient. She made sure that we took pictures with all of our 100 guests in designated groups within one hour. Her pictures are absolutely beautiful and she provides you with a glorious sneak peek soon after your wedding. She is worth every penny and more! After all, the photographs are what you keep from the wedding, and hers are the ones you will want to have. I really couldn't recommend her more. We will hire her for all future major events.
    Rebecca Married on 04/10/2022

Mrs. Burnum

I met Brittany at a friend's wedding a few years back and her quality of everything for my special day exceeded all expectations! I'm so glad I was able to have Brittany around on my wedding day, she is a true treasure.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Brittany Morgan Photography 1
Exclusive

AT LAST FLORALS AT LAST FLORALS Wedding Florists

Upbeat, detailed oriented and passionate - all ways we describe Brittany and all qualities you want in your photographer! Wedding days flow so nicely and you can count on her time management skills to not only capture those big group shots but to also get those great candids (our fave!). She has an eye for unique angles (which we love!), tells a story with those details (we love those too!!) and the finished product always makes us a bit giddy (we LOVE LOVE receiving her photos!). And let's face it, Brittany is fantastic at sharing those teasers!! ~Kristi, ALFE

Tallahassee Tallahassee, Florida, 32317
Location of (Brittany Morgan Photography)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding