Image by Lisa

Tallahassee, FL View map Visit website

Hi! I am Lisa Davis, professional makeup artist to Florida's elite. I serve Florida's highest ranking public officials including the First Lady of Florida and Secretary of State. I am also the Image and Makeup Contributor to Tallahassee Women's Magazine and my work has been featured in Influence & Tallahassee Magazines. I specialize in creating a flawless look using both traditional and airbrush makeup, false lash application, as welll as custom spray tanning. My boutique-style studio is based in Tallahassee Florida, and I serve brides throughout the local area, including South Georgia and the surrounding areas.

Experience
I am a licensed aethetician and have been providing makeup services for more than a decade. I teach makeup at my one-on-one consultations and during my weekly live broadcasts. Follow me at @imagebylisa on Instagram for tutorials, work, and ideas.

• Consultations
  • Makeup trials
  • Natural makeup
  • Spray tanning
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$140

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$30

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Tanning
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Holly
    Holly T. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Image by Lisa is AMAZING!!!

I choose Lisa to do my bridal makeup and all the make-up for my bridesmaids and all there is only one word for the results....AMAZING!!!! I have never felt as confident and happy with my make up as I did for my wedding and that is all because of Lisa! Lisa treated me like I was family from the first email I sent, she was always a text or phone call away when I needed her! I am not a make up savvy person and during my makeup trial Lisa asked what do I want my make up to look like, I shrugged and said " I dont know, I like sparkle", Lisa performed her magic and the results where better than I could have ever imagined! My bridesmaids where also very happy with the way their makeup turned out too! The day of was hectic and running on a tight schedule to get everyone done in time for the wedding and Lisa was here on time and was actually a head of schedule and had all 13 of us done with time to spare! I would recommend Image By Lisa to anyone looking for a professional makeup artist!

Image by Lisa's reply:

Omg Holly! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! Enjoyed your big day and all the beautiful girls! What an awesome day! So grateful to be a part of your big day!
    Gabriela Married on 11/05/2021

Lisa is amazing!

Image by Lisa is worth every penny! I don’t wear a ton of makeup on a daily basis and was worried about not looking like myself, boy was I glad I chose Image by Lisa!

Lisa did my makeup for my wedding and it was flawless! Didn’t look too heavy, photographed beautifully, and lasted all night long. You NEED to book Lisa for all of your make up needs. I will continue to use her for any professional makeup needs I have in the future!
  • Katemcdaniel13
    Katemcdaniel13@Yahoo.com Married on 11/09/2019

Made me a real life princess!

Lisa was beyond amazing to work with! I’m a night shift nurse so she was incredibly accommodating with working with my schedule! Her work is amazing, I used her for myself, my mother and all 8 of my bridesmaids and she is well worth every penny spent! We all looked like princesses and I couldn’t recommend her more!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

33 photos · 05/06/2018

Pricing

Tallahassee Tallahassee, FL, 32312

By Appointment Only https://imagebylisa.square.site/
Location of (Image by Lisa)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding