Bella's Faces

Tallahassee, FL View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bella's Faces Makeup artistry specializes in bridal makeup services. This company is owned and operated by the eponymous Bella, who has been working in the industry since 2015. This talented makeup artist works with engaged couples throughout Florida and is also a destination makeup artist for Destin, Ft. Walton Panama City weddings and various of locations across the globe internationally and domestic.

Bella was inspired to follow a career in artistry after providing makeup services for family and friends and discovering her hidden talent. Her work has since been featured on TV, and in publications including Ebony Magazine, Bet, Bravo tv network and a variety of other celebrity clients. This talented makeup artist works to ensure that every client looks and feels their most beautiful and confident on their big day providing the ultimate Bella Bridal Experience.

Bella's Faces can lend her makeup artistry skills to a range of looks, from naturally glowing to boldly glamorous. Bella works with top brands to create long-lasting styles that will last from your walk up the aisle to the last dance. She can also accommodate group bookings, allowing you to treat your wedding party to pampering sessions before the celebrations begin.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

• Malikah
    Malikah C. Married on 07/11/2021

So professional work is amazing

So professional her work is amazing her energy that she gives off just makes the whole process so much easier I couldn’t have my wedding day without her
  • Neci
    Neci M. Married on 07/10/2021

Gorgeous is how I felt once I saw my face.

I had an awesome experience. I’ve never worn makeup before but I loved the way she she styled me. She also has great customer service and is very professional.
  • Chandra
    Chandra G. Married on 06/06/2021

Ms Fix it!

OMG, where should I start?! At the last minute the week of our wedding we gad a crisis with a different hairstylist. After mentioning to Bella, she totally gave us confidence that she'd help us find a solution.......and she did....in about 30 minutes she helped us find a new stylist. Aside from solving that crisis, she was completely professional, on-time, very patient and totally down to earth. In a heartbeat, I would ABSOLUTELY choose her again for ANY make-up engagement I have in the future!! I love you Bella for coming through for us. Amd OMG, our make-up was SO ON POINT! Many blessings to you my friend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Bella
Bella
OWNER

How did you first get into makeup?

I never imagined that my skills would excel the way that they have, or that I would be offered with the countless opportunities I have experienced. My journey doing makeup began with a close friend whose makeup I did in 2015. She enjoyed being dolled up, and I enjoyed providing her with an unforgettable experience. I remember the way she embraced herself and the confidence she exuded when she took that first look into the mirror. It was then that I thought to myself, what would happen if I could bring every woman that same experience and equip them with empowerment, strength and confidence? My goal is for every client I work with to leave feeling better than they came! I often think back to the initial experience with my friend and the reaction she displayed after I completed her makeup. I strive to provide that same satisfaction and liberation to EVERY client by enhancing their God given natural features and beauty.

I began to perfect my craft and practice my artistry on others. Branding is the key to success and with that principal in mind, was the key to the start of what now is my ongoing success

Tallahassee Tallahassee, FL, 32304
754-465-9251
786-759-7530
Location of (Bella's Faces)
Destin Florida Destin, FL, 32541 See on map
754-228-5372

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding