Tallahassee, Florida, Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Melissa Peters Makeup

Melissa Peters Makeup is a professional wedding makeup artist based in Tallahassee, Florida. Company founder and lead artist, Melissa, discovered her passion for all things beauty when she uncovered her mother’s makeup collection at just five-years-old. Melissa has been honing her craft ever since and has a natural eye and instinct for creating wonderful wedding styles for her clients.

Melissa Peters Makeup aims to make every client feel comfortable and confident in their own skin for their special day. Melissa’s down-to-earth demeanor will have you laughing and relaxing as she turns your wedding vision into a beautiful reality right before your eyes. Melissa specializes in high-definition airbrush makeup that ensures a flawless finish. She is also adept at all traditional applications and will work with you to design a look you will truly love for your wedding celebration.

• Tally Beauty Girl
  • Image by Lisa
  • Belles Femmes
  • Haircraft By Rebekah

27 Reviews for Melissa Peters Makeup

• Lauren

Lauren Chapman · Married on 03/14/2020

Melissa is such an amazing makeup artist and person!

I am so glad that I hired Melissa Peters to do my wedding party's makeup. She made everyone feel beautiful, including me (the bride)! Melissa is so easy to work with and to be around. I loved that she asked each person what they felt comfortable with and my bridal party loved the results! It was so nice to have Melissa with us that morning. Her amazing skill as a makeup artist, level of professionalism and genuine personality are why I believe she is the best in town! Thank you for helping me make my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/29/2019

Love her and the makeup

We all looked beautiful worth the money

Sent on 01/17/2020

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2019

I wish I could have Melissa do my makeup everyday

Melissa was amazing. From the trial to the day of, I loved everything about her and the her work. I rarely wear more than mascara and eye shadow, but Melissa made me want a glam squad all day everyday! She was extremely flexible and came to the hotel so my bridesmaids and I could get ready in one place. I would use her over and over again!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Melissa Peters Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

3 Real Weddings

• Tallahassee, Florida Tallahassee, FL, 32303 See on map
    Location of (Melissa Peters Makeup)