Tallahassee, Florida, Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Melissa Peters Makeup

Melissa Peters Makeup is a professional wedding makeup artist based in Tallahassee, Florida. Company founder and lead artist, Melissa, discovered her passion for all things beauty when she uncovered her mother’s makeup collection at just five-years-old. Melissa has been honing her craft ever since and has a natural eye and instinct for creating wonderful wedding styles for her clients.

Melissa Peters Makeup aims to make every client feel comfortable and confident in their own skin for their special day. Melissa’s down-to-earth demeanor will have you laughing and relaxing as she turns your wedding vision into a beautiful reality right before your eyes. Melissa specializes in high-definition airbrush makeup that ensures a flawless finish. She is also adept at all traditional applications and will work with you to design a look you will truly love for your wedding celebration.

25 Reviews for Melissa Peters Makeup

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2018

Melissa is incredible! From the first time I met her, I knew she would be the perfect person to do my crews makeup (cause we had a lot of them) for my wedding. It was an early morning and a tight schedule, but Melissa got all 13 girls done in no time. She is the sweetest and oh so talented! If you want glam or soft and natural, she listens and gives you the exact look you are wanting. Plus, the airbrush makeup is amazing and the lashes add the pop to your look! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and couldn't have fully achieved it without Melissa. If you are looking for someone you can trust & is extremely talented, look no further! She is the best! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Mary Margaret · Married on 04/16/2016

Melissa is fantastic! Communicating with her was easy, prices are reasonable, she's incredibly professional, and her makeup is flawless! My wedding planner recommended her, and I'm so glad he did. She uses airbrush makeup, and I had no idea how much of a big deal that is until I was planning a wedding. My makeup looked flawless and it looked perfect until I took it off that night. She listened to everything I wanted and boy did she deliver! I have never worn false eyelashes before and was a little nervous about them, but Melissa walked me through the process and told me exactly what to expect so my nerves were calmed. If there's one event where you want to get your makeup professionally done, it's definitely your wedding, and I am SO glad I decided to let someone else worry about my makeup and even more glad that Melissa did it. She does book up quickly so I suggest emailing her quickly!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Melissa Peters Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations