AT LAST FLORALS

Tallahassee, FL View map

You've found the one...At Last! At Last Florals is an all inclusive floral design company, specializing in creating luxury weddings and events throughout the Florida and Georgia region.

Sharing her passion, Founder and Lead Wedding Designer, Kristi Sanders, aims to create memorable designs that reflect the unique style and personality of each client. You'll find our designs are lush and bountiful - combining textures, colorful palettes and blooms to create classic yet unique designs . At Last weddings are curated with only the highest quality flowers while providing incomparable personal service. Our team will guide you through the process of selecting colors, flower varieties, impactful layouts - combined with our full inventory of rentals and event design services, At Last brides can relax and enjoy the wedding planning experience like noneother.

Our Consultations are by appointment only and can be scheduled by emailing or calling today.

At Last Florals offers a variety of floral styles such as classic, eclectic, modern, preppy, rustic, vintage, and more. It covers floral arrangements for aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower girl baskets, non-floral decor, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, flower petals, and table arrangements. The company's floral services include:

• Clean up
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Venue visit

Other Services
At Last Florals also offers a variety of elegant event decor items available for rent, with delivery, set up, and clean up. These items include:

• Chair covers
  • Altar/arch
  • Drapery
  • Vases
  • Decor
  • Centerpieces

At Last Florals, your wedding florist is based in Sopchoppy, FL. Tallahassee, Fl Destin, FL , 30A Weddings Georgia Thomasville

Tallahassee Wedding Florist At Last Florals Tallahassee Wedding Flowers Tallahassee, FL Wedding Florist in Tallahassee Weddings

Tallahassee Wedding Planner At Last Florals

Tallahassee Wedding Rentals At Last Florals

At Last Florals Now proudly serves Santa Rosa Beach Wedding Florist Rentals and Fort Myers, Florida and Surrounding Areas - Ft Myers Wedding Florist

Florist 30A Weddings Sarasota Weddings Savannah Weddings

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 10/31/2020

Amazingly talented!

Kristi’s vision of floral arrangements is absolutely amazing. I wanted a “dramatic and moody” vibe for my wedding and reception on Halloween. I gave her artistic freedom for this event and I had the most beautiful flowers and decor that matched my desires perfectly. You will not be disappointed choosing At Last Florals for your big day. I would recommend this vendor to anyone.
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would highly recommend Kristi!!

Kristi did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! The bouquets were exactly what I had envisioned and we got so many complements. She was very communicative and easy to work with. I would recommend At Last Florals in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for everything you did!!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra P. Married on 10/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She created floral masterpieces at our wedding

Kristi with At Last Florals in Tallahassee is truly an artist when it comes to designing floral arrangements. Kristi did all of our floral arrangements at our wedding and what she created was nothing short of a work of art. Like many brides, when we first met, I had a slight idea of what I wanted but knew almost nothing about flowers or arrangements. By the end of our first meeting she had sketched out a dream concept for me. I don't know how she did it, but she nailed it with very little help from me! When the pandemic hit, she worked with me to move our wedding date. and to make sure all of my concerns were addressed. Throughout the entire process she was so professional and so understanding despite the upheavals of 2020. When I walked down the aisle I was almost breathless at how beautiful the arrangements looked. They were absolutely stunning. She put so many finishing touches on the florals, décor and design. If you are looking for a floral artist, Kristi is your girl!
  • illustration stars

• Tiffany & Josh
    29 photos · 04/14/2018
  • Tim & Nicole
    26 photos · 11/07/2016

Charlotte Fristoe Photography Charlotte Fristoe Photography Wedding Photographers

From the first day I met Kristi I knew she was something special! She is so creative and her style has a unique twist to it that really stands out. Couples love her and I always have so much fun working with Kristi and her team on the wedding day. I highly suggest setting up a consultation to see if she would be the perfect fit for your dream wedding!

Brittany Morgan Photography Brittany Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristi is AWESOME!! Every time I see her listed as the florist at one of my weddings- I get so excited! Her work is always creative and so pretty- and she's so friendly and helpful! She's definitely a florist I suggest to all my brides!

Kylene and Ryan Studios Kylene and Ryan Studios Wedding Photographers

How can we possibly say enough about Kristi and At Last Florals?! When you choose her to be your florist, you are deciding that you want something unique, fresh, and beautiful. We always love getting to photograph the details she creates, and it makes a huge impact on the feel of your wedding as a whole when her creativity is surrounding your day!

1000 Thomasville Rd Tallahassee, FL, 32301
8505192305

Email or visit us online anytime : www.AtLastFlorals.com Studio Hours Tues-Sat 8-5 // Consultations by appointment only - Weekends and Evenings also available Event Services 7 Days a week
Location of (AT LAST FLORALS)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding