4511 Olde Perimeter Place, Atlanta, GA 30346 Map · Phone number

About ellyB Events

If ellyB were a dress, she'd be a Pucci print- full of dimension and color, made of the highest quality silk straight from Amsale and daring lines that scream Versace. Even though ellyB is not a dress- but we take all of those qualities and pour them into each and every event. Our passion lies in building events from the ground up, infusing the personalities of each of our clients, our expertise and exponential resources.

Here is a peek into our planning and design process. We rely on using our senses to build an event:

See: We make sure that you see your event and vision come to life

Hear: We hear what you say and makes sure it's well documented, not forgotten and executed

Touch: We specialize in using different elements and textures that compliment your event

Smell: Together we explore different floral elements that reflect your personality and style

Taste: We love tastings! We make sure your event has an array of various food elements from comfort to five star dining to provide the culinary touch your event deserves. Come on who does not like a good cake or food tasting?!

We are a wedding and event planning and design firm that specializes in creating each event around elements that are unique and personal to our clients. We enjoy each and every detail from the single tear drop that falls from your fiancé's eyes to the laughter created from the blending of two families to the detail that leaves your guests speechless. We are currently hold offices in Atlanta, Georgia as well as New York, NY. We are also available for travel worldwide.

of 3D50 2C590 2C39466
of 3D50 2C590 2C39466
bb68675af663f9e2 1214506539431 033

36 Reviews for ellyB Events

Katrina · Married on 01/28/2017

I’m really cheap, but after the horror stories I read about crazy brides and awful weddings I decided I needed a professional. We were engaged in Aug 2016 and married in January 2017. During our initial call with the owner, Eliana she offered us the option to have her as our wedding planner or another planner at the company. We opted to use another planner because it was cheaper, and like I said, I’m cheap. I only contacted Eliana directly once after that initial call. I was concerned I was going to be over budget. This was a direct result of the expensive decisions I was making, not a result of their guidance. She responded within minutes and emailed me a spreadsheet the next day with a forecasted breakdown, which was extremely helpful. Our actual wedding planner was named Bree and she was unbelievable! She had a few weddings a week, but I felt like the only bride on her list. She always responded quickly to texts, calls and emails. She remembered every little detail I told her, even the stuff I forgot. I pushed back on some of her suggestions but I eventually came around and trusted her completely and I am soooo glad I did. Every vendor she recommended was awesome, even the ones I didn’t pick. The entire day went perfectly and every single step of the 12-page schedule happened on time and flawlessly. The worse thing that happened that day was my brother dropped his fork at the reception, but he had two forks so I think she planned for that too. Someone told me it is cheaper to just have a day of planner. If you don’t want to be stressed and you want a beautiful wedding that people will still be talking about long after you’re divorced, then hire this company and work with Bree! It was money well spent and I was stress free from day one. The only thing I had to do, was fit in my dress.

Sent on 02/04/2017
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

We were married 10/01/16, exactly one week ago today and had the most AMAZING wedding EVER ! We live in Brooklyn, NY and decided to get married in the ATL due to me originally being from Chattanooga, TN and the similarities of a big city that our NY guests would find comforting. Finding vendors during our wedding planning seemed daunting at first especially living in a different city. I was a very detailed oriented bride who was extremely specific in my research of wedding vendors and know without a doubt I chose the absolute best when I booked ellyB Events Inc. for wedding planning assistance! After making initial contact with the owner, Eliana, she suggested the appropriate planning package for our wedding since I had already completed most of the intimate details. Khadine Springer was my Day of Coordinator, and was beyond, beyond, BEYOND AMAZING!! In the months prior to our wedding, Khadine was an immediate text, call, or email away! Any questions, (I had a LOT of questions!) she answered immediately, reassured me completely and made sure that I was comfortable with any decisions or changes to be made that she suggested! The production timeline she created was AWESOME and I was beyond comfortable releasing complete control to her, referring to her as "The Boss", lol! On the day of, all of our vendors stuck to her timeline which in turn kept the wedding party running very much on time, which meant a very happy bride!! Khadine and her assistant were completely on point, calmed me when excitement, nervousness overwhelmed my emotions a few times and would have been a disaster after my make was done! I was down the aisle just 15 minutes behind schedule which we were EXTREMELY OK with because we know how difficult it can be to start a wedding on time! EVERYTHING flowed smoothly beginning to ending!! Everyone gave compliments on what an AMAZING wedding we had and what a GREAT time they had! THANK YOU Khadine & ellyB Events for a MEMORABLE wedding!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/01/2015

I can not express how much a wedding planner is vital for a wedding. I have been a bridesmaid in almost 8 different weddings....I believed I could do this on my own. Then the 6 month marked came knocking on the door and all of a sudden I was lost. I called EllyB Events I have seen her work all over the place magazines, social media and they even planned 2 of the weddings I was in. After speaking with Eliana the owner I booked her right away. She took full control and directed me to the right team of vendors. She made me feel as if I was the only bride she always replied to my text, emails and when I need to call her about any of my pointless concerns she was there to calm me down and have me rested assured everything was in order. My wedding day everything was flawless, I got the opportunity to eat, mingle and enjoy my wedding. The decor was everything I dreamed of Eliana and her team made me feel like I had nothing to worry about and it was true I woke up the day of my wedding and did not have to worry about anything. Thank you so much, Eliana of Elly B for making my wedding more then what I had dreamed of. If you are reading this and looking or debating on using this company for your planning needs speaking from first hand experience contact them and you will have no regrets.

Sent on 02/21/2017

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• One Sound and Entertainment
    One Sound and Entertainment Wedding DJs

EllyB is amazing at what she does!

• Imagine Video Productions
    Imagine Video Productions Wedding Videographers

The best wedding planner in THE WORLD!

• Scobey Photography
    Scobey Photography Wedding Photographers

There are truly not enough amazing things that we could say about EllyB Events. They are such a talented, creative, professional group of Event Designers, and their work is truly a joy to photograph. They are, without a doubt, one of our favorite planners to work with in the Southeast. Any Bride and Groom would be lucky to have Eliana and her team as a part of their Wedding Day.

• 4511 Olde Perimeter Place Atlanta, 30346 See on map
    8774435592 (Other Phone Number)
    8774435592 (Fax Number)