Alpharetta, GA 30005 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 2

About Imagine Video Productions

Imagine-VP is a full-service video production company serving the needs of the Atlanta area. The company has been built on the ideals of providing quality services for great prices. Our primary measure of success is you - the satisfied customer.

Follow Imagine Video Productions on

Imagine Video Productions 7
  • Laura

Laura McCarthy · Married on 05/26/2019

Professionalism, Creativity, and Quick Turnaround

Working with Ryan was amazing - from our initial phone call in August, to our call before the wedding in May, Ryan was so friendly and answered all of our questions. On the day of, he was so professional, had great energy, and it was obvious he already had a vision for how he planned on shooting our wedding. The turnaround time was unbelievable - we already had our teaser two days later and then our highlight video within the same week!! His videos are creative and totally matched our personal styles. I cannot recommend Imagine Videos enough!!

Jennifer Little · Married on 05/18/2019

Relive Your Wedding day!

Imagine Video Productions was so amazing to work with to capture our wedding day! The finished product was edited perfectly and we were so excited to watch it and get to relive our wedding day! I cannot recommend videography enough as the day goes by so quickly and Ryan and Wes are the best! They made sure to go over everything ahead of time so I had nothing to worry about the day of. We quickly got the highlight videos the next week and the full edited video within 2 weeks! I know we will treasure this video for years to come!

• Emily

Emily Slayton · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't Have Asked For Better!

Imagine Video Productions is truly THE BEST! Not only were they so kind & patient on such a crazy day, but they captured all of the greatest moments!! Not to mention they turned around the teaser and short video so fast! I am so thankful for Ryan and the team and couldn't have asked for a better videography group.

Imagine Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,650.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

Real Weddings

• Carrie Joy Photography
    Carrie Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

I have loved working with Ryan of Imagine Video Productions! His work is beautiful but beyond that he's a team player and fun to work with! I recommend him to all my brides looking for a videographer!

• Matt Adams Photo
    Matt Adams Photo Wedding Photographers

Ryan is a true professional. He produces great work and does so with great customer service. As a photographer, I found him easy to work with. Like me, he has the client's best interests in mind. That makes Imagine Video Productions a no-brainer for me to recommend & endorse.

• Alpharetta, 30005 See on map