Alpharetta, GA 30005 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1

About Imagine Video Productions

Imagine-VP is a full-service video production company serving the needs of the Atlanta area. The company has been built on the ideals of providing quality services for great prices. Our primary measure of success is you - the satisfied customer.

Follow Imagine Video Productions on

Imagine Video Productions 6
Imagine Video Productions 7

Erica Fredricks · Married on 04/06/2019

incredible videographer!

Imagine video productions exceeded our expectations as the videographer for our wedding! Ryan was professional and responsive in the initial stages of the booking process. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. We did a phone call the week before the wedding and he listened to my ideas and made sure our wedding video was compiled together in the way we wanted. On the day of the wedding he was timely and professional and made us both feel comfortable even with having a video camera in our face for 10 hours! He captured all of our important moments with ease. Look no further when choosing a videographer for your wedding!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Britta

Britta Dunn · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Service

Hiring a videographer what something very important to me, but it was a decision that intimidated me, because I've heard horror stories about how easy it is to select the wrong vendor. Ryan's team was so professional & helpful, and did an amazing job capturing our day. He turned the teaser and full video around faster than I was able to get out the thank you cards! Thank you, Ryan, for giving us a beautiful video.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Janice Lawrie · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent Work!

I highly recommend Ryan for video production- he did our wedding video and not only were his prices reasonable but he captured all of the amazing moments and made a beautiful video of them. He is very professional and seemed very experienced- everything went smoothly the day of the event and he got the final video to us within a week! The trailer was ready in a few days! Very happy and impressed, thank you!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Imagine Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,650.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

Real Weddings

• Carrie Joy Photography
    Carrie Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

I have loved working with Ryan of Imagine Video Productions! His work is beautiful but beyond that he's a team player and fun to work with! I recommend him to all my brides looking for a videographer!

• Matt Adams Photo
    Matt Adams Photo Wedding Photographers

Ryan is a true professional. He produces great work and does so with great customer service. As a photographer, I found him easy to work with. Like me, he has the client's best interests in mind. That makes Imagine Video Productions a no-brainer for me to recommend & endorse.

• Alpharetta, 30005 See on map