Acworth, GA 30102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Sterling Cinematics

It's Time To Rethink What A Wedding Video Can Be.

Sterling Cinematics Wedding Films is raising the bar on traditional wedding videos. Our highly polished feature films will expertly tell your wedding day story and allow you to relive all the emotions of your cherished day. The Vows, the Toasts, the First Dance, the Kiss. You'll want more than just photos of these fleeting moments. Experience these memories forever in your wedding film.

Don't think "wedding video", think "wedding film". There is a difference. Let us show you...

Follow Sterling Cinematics on

inside

• Videos 1

15 Reviews for Sterling Cinematics

Gretchen · Married on 10/07/2017

We could not be happier with our wedding video!! It is beautiful! I had a really hard time choosing a videographer for our wedding because the video was one of the more important things to me. Steve/Sterling Cinematics did not disappoint! We just got our film from our wedding in October and I can't stop watching it! The quality of the video is amazing and Steve did a great job editing and putting it to music (something I was very particular about)! Steve was very easy to work with and had a very calming presence on the wedding day - you barely noticed he was there unless he was giving you some kind of direction. My husband and I enjoyed working with him very much and we cannot express enough gratitude for how perfectly he captured our day! If you choose Sterling Cinematics, you will be in good hands and you will not be disappointed in the final product!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

We LOVE the film, it is so perfect. Steve did a wonderful job. We had a great time reliving our wedding experience and can't wait to share it with our families. We would definitely recommend Sterling Cinematics.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Bethany · Married on 12/20/2015

My family has used Sterling Cinematics for both my wedding (Dec 2016) as well as my older sister's wedding (June 2013). Both times we have been extremely pleased with the quality and value that Steve and his team produce. They were a joy to have the day of the wedding, capturing sweet and exciting moments that made our wedding film extra special. I would highly recommend this videographer to anyone considering having their wedding or event captured on film forever. My husband and I are excited to show our children the film someday. Thank you, Sterling Cinematics!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Award

Sterling Cinematics FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,150.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Sterling Cinematics is professional, talented and above the curve with technology and style! Steve is a pleasure to work with! He makes planning easy and responds to all of my phone calls and emails in a very timely matter. I look forward to working with Sterling again soon!

• BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC
    BBbyT Weddings, Travel & Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Steve is awesome! He videotaped my client's wedding a couple weeks ago and I was pleasantly surprised with his timeliness, professionalism and his "Sweet Peek" two days later! That turnaround was wonderful! Thanks Steve. This was our first but definitely not our last together.

• Bel Fiore Bridal
    Bel Fiore Bridal Wedding Dresses

Great videos! Can't say enough about this company!

• Acworth, 30102 See on map