Newnan, GA 30265 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Storybook Wedding Consulting

Storybook Wedding Consulting was first established in 1998 as a full service wedding planning company. Today, the business is one of the most respected event planning companies in Atlanta. Committed to maintaining the highest standards of excellence and willingness to “go the extra mile”, Storybook Wedding Consulting helped raise the standard for what it is to be event planners. Our planners’ calm demeanor, discretion, and ability to interpret their client’s vision then parlay that into a dream wedding, has made them one of the most sought after in the Atlanta area. The inspiration, creativity and event management skills of our planners have resulted in planning all of the events surrounding the wedding day.

Follow Storybook Wedding Consulting on

Storybook Wedding Consulting 4
Storybook Wedding Consulting 5
  • Christa

Christa Ryan · Married on 03/16/2019

The Wedding Planner I Didn't Know I Needed!

As the mom of a daughter, my only child, I had been thinking about her wedding day for years. When we visited our first venue, I was told it was required to have a day-of coordinator. What?! I have a plan, I know what I’m doing, and I don’t need that kind of help! We started talking about it, and all of a sudden I realized I wanted to enjoy the process and maybe a wedding planner is not such a bad idea! Enter my favorite salon - Salon Seventy Seven - and Stephanie and Jamie. “We know the perfect planner!” My husband and I quickly made an appointment with Jen and knew we had found the one! We gave her our budget and she got back to me with recommendations for vendors. We got people booked and sat back and relaxed. Once December got here, things started ramping up, and Jen was there to answer every question, lend an ear as I went off on a rant, and keep us on track. She stayed in contact with our vendors to make sure everyone was up-to-speed on the wedding day plans. Fast-forward to the wedding day and Jen is there making everything perfect, along with Laura! I was able to be present in the moment knowing they were taking care of any issues that popped up. Did issues pop up? I have no idea! The night was perfect, and my husband and I had the best time being able to watch everyone celebrate our daughter and new son-in-law. Seriously, “thank you” doesn’t begin to cover it. I’m sad I don’t have another daughter so I can work with Jen again! Look no further than Storybook Wedding Consulting when planning your wedding day!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kacy · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding planning savior!

Jennifer was amazing to work with from the start. I was working with another planner up until 6 months before my wedding when I realized things were just not going well and needed to look for someone else to help with day of coordination. I found Jen with her glowing reviews and hoped that she would have availability for my wedding, which thankfully, she did because we got married on a Sunday! She was so responsive and professional while being very caring about my situation and wanting to do anything she could to help. I am a very detailed person so it was imperative I had someone for our wedding day that was just as detailed, if not more than I am myself and Jennifer fit the bill perfectly! I never had to follow up with her on anything or question if a vendor had been contacted. Jen’s experience and expertise came in such handy for someone like me who has been to few weddings prior to planning my own and was relying on the knowledge and guidance of a trained professional. She perfectly orchestrated our ceremony rehearsal and made sure nothing went wrong on the day of and if it did, I didn’t know about it! Jennifer was a joy to work with and I am so glad we found her!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Karen Bennett · Married on 10/20/2018

Bennett Hughart Wedding 10/20/2018

We loved working with Jen. She made sure that we had a spectacular wedding. She is extremely resoucesful, wonderful communicator, and ultimate professional. Would highly recommend Jen.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Storybook Wedding Consulting FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Matt Yung Photography
    Matt Yung Photography Wedding Photographers

We had a wonderful experience with Jennifer and her team. They are very accommodating and friendly and seamlessly keep the day flowing smoothly while meeting all needs of an outdoor wedding that arise including warm shawls and wraps for chilly guests. Multiple details were beautifully arranged in a timely manner allowing us to capture every beautiful bit. She not only made sure the bride and groom and guests were well taken care of, but also the vendors. We had such a great time and were able to deliver some stunning images to the bride and groom!

• SE Events
    SE Events Wedding DJs

Their name tells their story! We have worked with them for years and every event is amazing!

• Sterling Cinematics
    Sterling Cinematics Wedding Videographers

I like to call Jennifer with Storybook Wedding Consulting a "Stress Deflector". She's so good at keeping everything running smoothly and keeping the bride and groom well taken care of. This makes it easier for me and the other wedding pros on the wedding day. Working with Jennifer is always a pleasure!

• Newnan, 30265 See on map