Newnan, GA 30265 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Storybook Wedding Consulting

Storybook Wedding Consulting was first established in 1998 as a full service wedding planning company. Today, the business is one of the most respected event planning companies in Atlanta. Committed to maintaining the highest standards of excellence and willingness to “go the extra mile”, Storybook Wedding Consulting helped raise the standard for what it is to be event planners. Our planners’ calm demeanor, discretion, and ability to interpret their client’s vision then parlay that into a dream wedding, has made them one of the most sought after in the Atlanta area. The inspiration, creativity and event management skills of our planners have resulted in planning all of the events surrounding the wedding day.

Follow Storybook Wedding Consulting on

Storybook Wedding Consulting 6
Storybook Wedding Consulting 7

Michelle Yokaris · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Highly Recommend Jen!

Jen was amazing. She was easily to work with, organized, efficient, and extremely personable. We've listed Jen on our preferred vendor list and always look forward to working her. Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Hurtte · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Wedding Planner EVER

Jen made mine and my new husband's day more than perfect. I am a huge perfectionist and control freak which made it hard to trust someone to understand what I wanted for my big day and how I wanted everything to go, but Jen made our wedding even better than I thought it could be! Not having to worry about a thing and knowing that everything was in her hands made me feel at ease so that I could actually enjoy the day! She was super organized and knowledgeable so any question or concern I had, day or night, she was able to answer it and work everything out. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Snead Hurtte · Married on 05/10/2019

Jen is Magical!

Jen Lackey was an absolute dream come true as the 45 days out wedding planner for my daughter's wedding. Truth be told, I was so terrified something would go wrong, I'm certain I made her job more difficult rather than easier, but she was always incredibly gracious and completely understanding, and she made certain everything down to the tiniest detail was absolutely perfect. She made things happen behind the scenes that truly were magical! In hindsight, I honestly wish we'd hired her to manage the entire thing from beginning to end because she was that good, and it would have saved us so much time and effort. In our case, my daughter and I both lived one hour away in opposite directions from the wedding venue, so getting together to meet with Jen was often difficult for us, but Jen was ALWAYS completely accommodating and went out of her way to meet with us when and where it was convenient for us. She took charge of all our vendors like a (kindly) drill sargeant, and our wedding did not have a single glitch, snag or even a tiny wrinkle. She took care of absolutely everything and constantly stayed in contact with us and the vendors. She even helped with the millions of choices and decisions to be made as we had no idea what we were doing. And when she showed up on the wedding day with her Mary Poppins bag of emergency supplies, she saved the day! She kept everything moving and on schedule and took care of absolutely everything flawlessly and seamlessly. She is professional, experienced, and very, very thorough. But she's also charming, genuine, and oh so patient with nervous moms and brides to be. You absolutely could not find a better wedding planner than Jen.

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Storybook Wedding Consulting 8
    Storybook Wedding Consulting 9

Storybook Wedding Consulting FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Matt Yung Photography
    Matt Yung Photography Wedding Photographers

We had a wonderful experience with Jennifer and her team. They are very accommodating and friendly and seamlessly keep the day flowing smoothly while meeting all needs of an outdoor wedding that arise including warm shawls and wraps for chilly guests. Multiple details were beautifully arranged in a timely manner allowing us to capture every beautiful bit. She not only made sure the bride and groom and guests were well taken care of, but also the vendors. We had such a great time and were able to deliver some stunning images to the bride and groom!

• SE Events
    SE Events Wedding DJs

Their name tells their story! We have worked with them for years and every event is amazing!

• Sterling Cinematics
    Sterling Cinematics Wedding Videographers

I like to call Jennifer with Storybook Wedding Consulting a "Stress Deflector". She's so good at keeping everything running smoothly and keeping the bride and groom well taken care of. This makes it easier for me and the other wedding pros on the wedding day. Working with Jennifer is always a pleasure!

• Newnan, GA, 30265 See on map