Storybook Wedding Consulting

Atlanta, GA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Storybook Wedding Consulting was first established in 1998 as a full service wedding planning company. Today, the business is one of the most respected event planning companies in Atlanta. Committed to maintaining the highest standards of excellence and willingness to “go the extra mile”, Storybook Wedding Consulting helped raise the standard for what it is to be event planners. Our planners’ calm demeanor, discretion, and ability to interpret their client’s vision then parlay that into a dream wedding, has made them one of the most sought after in the Atlanta area. The inspiration, creativity and event management skills of our planners have resulted in planning all of the events surrounding the wedding day.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Pamela
    Pamela H. Married on 02/26/2022

We could not have done it without her!

From the second we hired Jennifer for my daughter's wedding, my stress level went down. And if it would ever start to go back up, all I had to do was call Jen and she would allay any anxieties I had. She is very organized, calm and has great suggestions! I cannot recommend her highly enough!
  • Susan
    Susan T. Married on 02/25/2022

We wouldn’t change one single thing!

Jen was completely and totally on top every detail and allowed me to enjoy being the mother of the groom during the rehearsal dinner and after party! She is efficient, responsive, and calm! She cues everything and keeps it on schedule. I’m so glad my bride’s family selected her so that I had the pleasure of tagging onto her services for Friday’s events so that she had oversight of the entire weekend - not to mention she is just easy and fun to work with! We wouldn’t change one single thing!
    Nancy O. Married on 12/31/2021

Jen Lackey is the best!!!

Hiring Jen to manage my daughter's wedding planning process was the best decision I made out of what seems like a million decisions that had to be made. Just talking with her calmed me down. When we had our first meeting with the vendors, I immediately could see that she knew what she was doing and after that, I relied on her 100%. She was a consummate professional. She handled all the vendors, including fixing a last minute mistake on my part that could have been a disaster. She came up with the day-of schedule and managed all parties to perfection, allowing me to relax (well, sort of) and actually enjoy the event. She repaired my daughter's wedding dress when it got stepped on, made sure my 93 year old mom got a plate of goodies to take home with her, suggested a confetti cannon for our New Year's countdown (which was a HUGE hit) and took care of dozens of small and large emergencies without ever breaking a sweat or in some cases, even without letting me know. She was unflappable, kind, funny, eminently competent and unfailingly polite and helpful. I can't recommend her highly enough. Hire Jen - you won't regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Richard & Alison
    36 photos · 06/10/2017

Matt Yung Photography Matt Yung Photography Wedding Photographers

We had a wonderful experience with Jennifer and her team. They are very accommodating and friendly and seamlessly keep the day flowing smoothly while meeting all needs of an outdoor wedding that arise including warm shawls and wraps for chilly guests. Multiple details were beautifully arranged in a timely manner allowing us to capture every beautiful bit. She not only made sure the bride and groom and guests were well taken care of, but also the vendors. We had such a great time and were able to deliver some stunning images to the bride and groom!

SE Events SE Events Wedding DJs

Their name tells their story! We have worked with them for years and every event is amazing!

Sterling Cinematics Sterling Cinematics Wedding Videographers

I like to call Jennifer with Storybook Wedding Consulting a "Stress Deflector". She's so good at keeping everything running smoothly and keeping the bride and groom well taken care of. This makes it easier for me and the other wedding pros on the wedding day. Working with Jennifer is always a pleasure!

36 Running Water Atlanta, GA, 30277
4045971905
Location of (Storybook Wedding Consulting)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding