Storybook Wedding Consulting Reviews

Storybook Wedding Consulting 4
Storybook Wedding Consulting 5

Lori Corley · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Great Wedding Planner

Jen is great! We had the pleasure of working a couple of weddings together and you can tell she has a great relationship with her couples. She is very organized and always prepared for anything. We look forward to working with Storybook Weddings again!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • VI Photography

Vi Photography · Getting married on 12/08/2020

A pleasure to work with!

Jen is a gem. I'm a wedding photographer and had the chance to work with Jen one wedding. I referred her to a couple I photographed and she was just excellent. She is very easy to work with, organized, and just plain fun to be around. Win Win Win! If you're considering using Jen, you won't regret it!

Storybook Wedding Consulting 6
    Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Benny

Benny Crane · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Working with Jennifer was an AMAZING experience! Well organized, detailed oriented and genuinely cares for the people she works with. Storybook Wedding Consulting takes the guess work out of the equation and simply gets the job done, hassle free.

I am looking forward to future collaborations with this 1st Class team of professionals.

Benny

Sent on 10/31/2019

Michelle Yokaris · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Highly Recommend Jen!

Jen was amazing. She was easily to work with, organized, efficient, and extremely personable. We've listed Jen on our preferred vendor list and always look forward to working her. Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Jade

Jade Fl · Getting married on 02/09/2020

A pleasure to work with!

As a vendor in the wedding world in Atlanta, it is always great to find other vendors to work with again and again. Jen is organized and easy to work with, and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Carlee

Carlee Avery · Married on 10/11/2019

Getting married? You only need Jennifer Lackey.

Do not work with anybody except Jennifer.
    Let me say that again incase you weren't reading this- do not work with ANYBODY except Jennifer.
    Jen is more than a wedding planner, she is a complete life saver. This isn't her job, it's her passion.
    I recently got married on a friends property and had to create a wedding from the ground up. I was completely overwhelmed, I haven't ever gotten married, I was totally lost. I literally could not get married without Jen.

She is organized from start to finish, kept me on task, and made sure no detail was left behind. As a bride, your brain is mush. You will forget everything, and Jen will be there to kindly remind you of things 100 times over. She is always quick to respond even with the smallest of concerns, always there to talk you off the ledge that you will inevitably walk to many times.
    I can personally say, I repeatedly dropped the ball, forgot to send emails, missed meetings, even told me ENTIRE BRIDAL PARTY the wrong start time, and Jen never missed a beat.

From the smallest task to the largest, Jen and her team have you covered.
    You get married one time. One chance to have the wedding of your dreams. One chance to have the absolute perfect day for you and your groom. You deserve a beautiful day, don't let anything go to chance by not working with Jen and her team at Story Book.

Storybook Wedding Consulting 7
    Storybook Wedding Consulting 8
    Storybook Wedding Consulting 9
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Hurtte · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Wedding Planner EVER

Jen made mine and my new husband's day more than perfect. I am a huge perfectionist and control freak which made it hard to trust someone to understand what I wanted for my big day and how I wanted everything to go, but Jen made our wedding even better than I thought it could be! Not having to worry about a thing and knowing that everything was in her hands made me feel at ease so that I could actually enjoy the day! She was super organized and knowledgeable so any question or concern I had, day or night, she was able to answer it and work everything out. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • F

Frances Mathis · Married on 07/09/2019

Jen is the BEST

As the mother of the bride, I highly recommend Jen. Jen is fantastic- professional, caring and super attentive to detail! She made us feel like we were her only client. The whole experience was fun. Jen kept it stress free. Her thoughtful input with vendor selections were invaluable. Her expert planning schedule kept us on track right up through the wedding day. Because of Jen, we were able to enjoy the planning of the wedding almost as much as the wedding day. On the wedding day, we were confident that Jen was prepared for anything. Because we were not distracted by managing the event, we could be in the moments of the wedding. I am recommending Jen to all of my friends.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Snead Hurtte · Married on 05/10/2019

Jen is Magical!

Jen Lackey was an absolute dream come true as the 45 days out wedding planner for my daughter's wedding. Truth be told, I was so terrified something would go wrong, I'm certain I made her job more difficult rather than easier, but she was always incredibly gracious and completely understanding, and she made certain everything down to the tiniest detail was absolutely perfect. She made things happen behind the scenes that truly were magical! In hindsight, I honestly wish we'd hired her to manage the entire thing from beginning to end because she was that good, and it would have saved us so much time and effort. In our case, my daughter and I both lived one hour away in opposite directions from the wedding venue, so getting together to meet with Jen was often difficult for us, but Jen was ALWAYS completely accommodating and went out of her way to meet with us when and where it was convenient for us. She took charge of all our vendors like a (kindly) drill sargeant, and our wedding did not have a single glitch, snag or even a tiny wrinkle. She took care of absolutely everything and constantly stayed in contact with us and the vendors. She even helped with the millions of choices and decisions to be made as we had no idea what we were doing. And when she showed up on the wedding day with her Mary Poppins bag of emergency supplies, she saved the day! She kept everything moving and on schedule and took care of absolutely everything flawlessly and seamlessly. She is professional, experienced, and very, very thorough. But she's also charming, genuine, and oh so patient with nervous moms and brides to be. You absolutely could not find a better wedding planner than Jen.

Storybook Wedding Consulting 10
    Storybook Wedding Consulting 11
    Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Christa

Christa Ryan · Married on 03/16/2019

The Wedding Planner I Didn't Know I Needed!

As the mom of a daughter, my only child, I had been thinking about her wedding day for years. When we visited our first venue, I was told it was required to have a day-of coordinator. What?! I have a plan, I know what I’m doing, and I don’t need that kind of help! We started talking about it, and all of a sudden I realized I wanted to enjoy the process and maybe a wedding planner is not such a bad idea! Enter my favorite salon - Salon Seventy Seven - and Stephanie and Jamie. “We know the perfect planner!” My husband and I quickly made an appointment with Jen and knew we had found the one! We gave her our budget and she got back to me with recommendations for vendors. We got people booked and sat back and relaxed. Once December got here, things started ramping up, and Jen was there to answer every question, lend an ear as I went off on a rant, and keep us on track. She stayed in contact with our vendors to make sure everyone was up-to-speed on the wedding day plans. Fast-forward to the wedding day and Jen is there making everything perfect, along with Laura! I was able to be present in the moment knowing they were taking care of any issues that popped up. Did issues pop up? I have no idea! The night was perfect, and my husband and I had the best time being able to watch everyone celebrate our daughter and new son-in-law. Seriously, “thank you” doesn’t begin to cover it. I’m sad I don’t have another daughter so I can work with Jen again! Look no further than Storybook Wedding Consulting when planning your wedding day!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Rich

Rich Tatgenhorst · Married on 12/05/2018

Highly Professional!

Jen is one of the most professional and likable wedding coordinators that we have the pleasure of working with! Highly detailed, and yet she is never stressed, no matter what happens; and believe me, a lot happens! Always Smiling no matter what! The Best!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Kacy

Kacy · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding planning savior!

Jennifer was amazing to work with from the start. I was working with another planner up until 6 months before my wedding when I realized things were just not going well and needed to look for someone else to help with day of coordination. I found Jen with her glowing reviews and hoped that she would have availability for my wedding, which thankfully, she did because we got married on a Sunday! She was so responsive and professional while being very caring about my situation and wanting to do anything she could to help. I am a very detailed person so it was imperative I had someone for our wedding day that was just as detailed, if not more than I am myself and Jennifer fit the bill perfectly! I never had to follow up with her on anything or question if a vendor had been contacted. Jen’s experience and expertise came in such handy for someone like me who has been to few weddings prior to planning my own and was relying on the knowledge and guidance of a trained professional. She perfectly orchestrated our ceremony rehearsal and made sure nothing went wrong on the day of and if it did, I didn’t know about it! Jennifer was a joy to work with and I am so glad we found her!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Karen Bennett · Married on 10/20/2018

Bennett Hughart Wedding 10/20/2018

We loved working with Jen. She made sure that we had a spectacular wedding. She is extremely resoucesful, wonderful communicator, and ultimate professional. Would highly recommend Jen.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Paloma

Paloma Metz · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Decision I Made!

Besides deciding to marry my best friend, choosing Jen Lackey as my wedding planner is the best decision I made in wedding planning! I have always been a planner and very organized, so at first I wasn't sure if I really wanted or needed a wedding planner; however, my mom talked me into it....and I am so thankful! She walked me through the whole planning process, all of the big things and the details, and helped me to really enjoy it and live my engagement peacefully (that's the dream!!!). Not only was she so quick to respond to my questions and worries, but she had so many creatives ideas...but best of all, she is a lovely woman and so fun and pleasant to work with. She is the type of person who makes you feel relaxed.
    Although Jen was so helpful throughout the entire planning process, she really became my hero on the wedding day! I (along with my family and groom) were able to live every moment of the day with so much joy and peace because Jen took care of everything throughout the day and had it run flawlessly. Literally 2 minutes before I was to walk down the aisle one of my heels broke! But I just giggled through it and didn't really care because I knew Jen had my back and would get my extra pair from the car.
    My engagement and wedding day were ultimately amazing because I married the right man for me, but having Jen lead me through it made it perfect. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2018

Professional and Fun!

We loved working with Jen from Storybook Wedding Consulting! Jen is so easy to work with through the wedding process. She made sure everyone was on track for the big day from start to finish. We highly recommend Jen and Storybook Wedding Consulting for any future bride!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Bonnie · Married on 06/30/2018

Jen Lackey is amazing at what she does! She is awesome! From the moment I met her, I knew that I was in good hands. Being an older bride, I really didn’t even know how to get started to plan a wedding. Jen got me on the right track immediately and kept all of the planning and details running smoothly throughout the process. Thanks to Jen, I was able to surprise my husband (and the wedding guests) by having Hairy Dawg at our reception. I would like to take credit, but I would never have imagined that this was even possible....but Jen helped to make it happen. It was the best surprise ever! We love our Dawgs! Jen even had her picture made with Hairy and she’s an AU Tiger fan! We really felt like Jen was a guest because she seemed to be having so much fun! She also suggested the wedding favors that we had; she even put them together! I could go on and on and I’m sure I will think of many other things she did as soon as I finish writing this, and I just did! Jen worked feverishly the week before the wedding to get tents for the reception, in case of rain and because it had been so hot! Mark and I definitely made the right decision by acquiring Jen’s services for our wedding! In all seriousness, we could not have done it without her.

Storybook Wedding Consulting 12
    Storybook Wedding Consulting 13
    Storybook Wedding Consulting 14
    Sent on 07/28/2018

Laurence · Married on 05/26/2018

Jen is by far one of the best people to work with on the planet! She made my wedding day and the days leading up to it so easy. She was always on top of everything--she even sewed my bridesmaid back in to her dress when it ripped! My hair fell out when I was dancing and she had it back up in a second--she also repaired one of the layers of my dress when someone stepped on it and ripped it out. I can not recommend her more highly. Even my guests were impressed by her ability to be right there whenever she was needed. Jen is the BEST.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Terri · Married on 05/12/2018

I could not have asked for a better wedding planner than Jennifer! Not only did she help us with the planning, but went over and above what was expected due to a couple different family emergencies just days before the “big day.” Her calmness and helpfulness allowed our family to focus on our loved ones needing our attention and know that our daughters wedding was in very capable hands. We had some special situations come up with logistics of getting people where they needed to be and she was so flexible in dealing with everything and every one. I cannot say enough about Jennifer and her staff! If I had another wedding to plan, I would not hesitate to use Storybook Wedding.

Terri and Phil Edwards

Sent on 05/17/2018

Christina · Married on 05/05/2018

Jen was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! She made everything completely stress-free and kept things organized seamlessly behind the scenes. Everything was perfect! The timeline flowed beautifully and we even had guests comment on how smooth things felt, compared to other weddings they'd been to. My wedding party is still talking about how great Jen was throughout the day. She made sure every detail that we wanted was included and even, exceeded. Jen coordinated and communicated with all of our vendors so that we were able to relax and enjoy the big day. On the day of, Jen incorporated a detail with the head table's placecards that I hadn't even thought of and it ended up being one of my favorite details of the day! She's always thinking! You need Jen for your wedding day. Thanks Jen for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Linda · Married on 04/28/2018

We were so happy in choosing Jen. She came high recommended and lived up to that reputation. From the moment we met her, she was providing checklists for us each month. Some of the things would have never crossed our mind. Some items on the list were not about the wedding ceremony and reception, but things to do related to getting married, the honeymoon, rings, bridal party ideas, etc. which was a huge help.

She had worked with some of our vendors, while others were new to her. There was not one glitch with any of the vendors as the wedding went so smoothly. She kept us on a schedule with vendor meetings and what we had to accomplish each month. In addition, gave us advice regarding the food, wedding party gifts, ideas for photo shoots and the honeymoon.

The wedding day had no stress for us at all as Jen handled the minute by minute schedule with the vendors, wedding parties, band, guests and she would tell everyone where they needed to be.

Thanks so much Jen for making our day absolutely perfect!

Alyssa and Linda

Sent on 05/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2018

Jen is amazing!!! I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Jennifer Lackey and Storybook Wedding Consulting! Jen was so wonderful to work with! She was organized, professional, on top of everything and was always one step ahead of everyone on the day of the wedding! From working with all of the vendors, to keeping everyone on schedule, she made our wedding day so wonderful and seamless and we didn’t have to worry about anything. I cannot recommend Jen enough as a wedding planner! She was not only professional, but also so fun and nice to work with! She really is the best!! We cannot thank Jen enough for all that she did to make our wedding such a smooth and wonderful day!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Bethany · Married on 03/17/2018

Jen made our wedding day stress free and did so much behind the scenes to make everything perfect! She is so organized and is an expert at weddings. She was able to provide us information to all our questions along the way and lead us in the right direction. Her timeline kept everyone (vendors and wedding party) in sync and our wedding party did not have to worry about a thing. I recommend Storybook Wedding Consulting to anyone getting married! Jen is the best in the business and you will want them there on your day, trust me!! Thank you for such an amazing day!

Storybook Wedding Consulting 15
    Sent on 04/09/2018

Mary · Married on 03/03/2018

Thankful for Jen!

I'm writing this review almost a year after my wedding day, although I meant to write it immediately afterward, which should tell you about how much I needed someone like Jen to help me plan a wedding.

Jennifer Lackey was everything you could want in a wedding planner. I planned my Atlanta wedding from Charleston, and didn't even meet Jen in person until the wedding day was almost here. That didn't stop her from anticipating our every need and making sure that we had everything squared away for the big day. Multiple vendors expressed their relief when they learned that Jen was our wedding planner—they'd worked with her before, so they knew they had a calm, organized, kind, and resourceful person as their main contact. That gave me and my family additional reassurance every step of the way, too. I can't tell you how many times, in the days leading up to the wedding, I would realized I'd forgotten something only to call or text Jen and have her say, "Oh, yes, I've already taken care of that... but there's still time to change it if you had something else more specific in mind." She is the perfect person to have around if you've been planning your wedding your whole life—truly, she gets it—but she was also the perfect person for me, someone who was excited but had no idea where to start. I'm so thankful we worked with Storybook Wedding Consulting. Jen's expertise and friendly personality allowed me and my whole family to really enjoy the wedding, and every day leading up to it, stress-free. I can't imagine how the night (or weekend as a whole) could have been any better.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Melodie · Married on 11/12/2017

From the moment I met Jennifer Lackey I knew we were in good hands. She really understands the importance of every small detail. She conveyed all of our wishes and expectations to each of the vendors and really allowed us to enjoy our daughter's wedding without any worry. It was the perfect wedding, yet not without a few hiccups. When the bakery forgot to add the flowers and greenery to the wedding cake, Jen jumped in and took care of it. Our daughter's wedding was to be an outdoor ceremony but the morning of the wedding the heavens opened up and Mother Nature decided it was not to be. Jen worked quickly and calmly to bring the wedding inside the barn where the reception was to be held. I couldn't believe it all looked as if we had planned to have the ceremony inside from the beginning. Afterward, my daughter said that if she had it all to do again she wouldn't have changed a thing. Our guests were attended to with such importance and the evening flowed beautifully. Our family and friends spent the entire night dancing and making memories! It was truly a magical day! Working with Jen was such a wonderful experience and I can't imagine how we would have gotten through the day without her. I would highly recommend Jennifer Lackey and her team to anyone looking for a professional wedding or event consultant. Whatever your needs may be, she will deliver a stress free, beautifully orchestrated event.

Storybook Wedding Consulting 16
    Sent on 01/31/2018

Gail · Married on 11/10/2017

Our wedding story is not typical!! Our daughter was scheduled to get married April 22nd, and then an unexpected, life threatening emergency happened. The bride needed major surgery, and thus the wedding and all our plans had to be postponed. It was heartbreaking for the bride and groom and their families.
    I made one phone call—to Jen Lackey. She told me to get on the plane to be with my daughter, and she would handle things in Atlanta. There was no hesitation in her tone. Jen cancelled what needed to be cancelled (and we had lots of out of town guests coming), and then got EVERY WEDDING VENDOR lined back up for the new wedding date seven months later.
    And it wasn’t just her professionalism. Jen texted us every day at the hospital to see how we were doing, and to text encouragement. To us, Jen Lackey will forever be a part of our story.
    Fast forward to seven months later, and our dream wedding finally happened. When we stepped into the ballroom for the reception, we realized Jen and our wedding vendors had worked to make this a magical night.
    So—after hearing our story, this should be one choice in the wedding process that should be easy. Jen came to us highly recommended, but we had no idea how hard she would work to make sure our daughter’s wedding was what she wanted. And it was—in every aspect!

Sent on 01/09/2018