Storybook Wedding Consulting Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Pamela
    Pamela H. Married on 02/26/2022

We could not have done it without her!

From the second we hired Jennifer for my daughter's wedding, my stress level went down. And if it would ever start to go back up, all I had to do was call Jen and she would allay any anxieties I had. She is very organized, calm and has great suggestions! I cannot recommend her highly enough!
  • Susan
    Susan T. Married on 02/25/2022

We wouldn’t change one single thing!

Jen was completely and totally on top every detail and allowed me to enjoy being the mother of the groom during the rehearsal dinner and after party! She is efficient, responsive, and calm! She cues everything and keeps it on schedule. I’m so glad my bride’s family selected her so that I had the pleasure of tagging onto her services for Friday’s events so that she had oversight of the entire weekend - not to mention she is just easy and fun to work with! We wouldn’t change one single thing!
  • Anna
    Anna O. Married on 12/31/2021

Best Wedding Decision

I cannot recommend Jen enough! I was referred to her from a good friend of mine and we are so thankful we had Jen by our side. She relieved so much anxiety from my mom the month of the wedding with planning and our wedding day went off as smoothly as ever. Jen offered insights to wedding planning, personally sew my dress together after my clumsy husband stepped on it, and had a margarita waiting for me at every opportunity. Thank you Jen!!!
    Nancy O. Married on 12/31/2021

Jen Lackey is the best!!!

Hiring Jen to manage my daughter's wedding planning process was the best decision I made out of what seems like a million decisions that had to be made. Just talking with her calmed me down. When we had our first meeting with the vendors, I immediately could see that she knew what she was doing and after that, I relied on her 100%. She was a consummate professional. She handled all the vendors, including fixing a last minute mistake on my part that could have been a disaster. She came up with the day-of schedule and managed all parties to perfection, allowing me to relax (well, sort of) and actually enjoy the event. She repaired my daughter's wedding dress when it got stepped on, made sure my 93 year old mom got a plate of goodies to take home with her, suggested a confetti cannon for our New Year's countdown (which was a HUGE hit) and took care of dozens of small and large emergencies without ever breaking a sweat or in some cases, even without letting me know. She was unflappable, kind, funny, eminently competent and unfailingly polite and helpful. I can't recommend her highly enough. Hire Jen - you won't regret it!
    Terri W. Married on 10/30/2021

Look no further for a wedding planner!

Hiring Jen is one of the best wedding planning decisions you will make. She responded immediately to any questions or requests we made. Our vendors had prior experience working with Jen which gave us a sense of relief during the planning process. On the day of the wedding, it was wonderful knowing we could relax because Jen had every detail covered. A friend of mine called me recently and asked for the best advice I could give her as a MOB and I said, "Hire Jennifer Lackey!"
  • Daniel
    Daniel M. Married on 10/30/2021

Look no further, you've found your planner

My wife and I have finally been able to relax a bit from our wedding craziness this past October. Having a 200+ person wedding in Atlanta with the majority of guests coming from out of town was no small task. One of the things that stands out the most when we reflect on our big day is that it was absolutely seamless. There was not one single problem over the course of the entire weekend. Wow.

Sure, we put a lot of effort in ahead of time planning, but Jennifer and her team were the true MVPs of our wedding weekend. From the little things to the big, complicated logistics, we never had to worry for a second. Jennifer had it all set.

Jennifer really separates herself from the pack in a few key areas. First, her communication abilities are top-notch. Call her, text her, never feel bad about asking a dumb question. She's there for you, and you'll feel it. Second, her knowledge of the wedding industry, the dos/don'ts of planning, vendors, and venues, etc. She is like an Encyclopedia - one of those big twenty-six book volumes you had as a kid. Ask questions. Learn from her. And lastly, Jennifer has the best "bedside manner. She's calm, collected, and kind; all the best qualities to have around you during your big weekend. And she doesn't overshadow or impose, as we all know some planners tend to do.

Thank you, Jennifer and Storybook Weddings!

Just book her. It'll be the best thing you do for your weekend besides the actual get married part.
  • Michelle
    Michelle P. Married on 10/23/2021

Highly recommend!

Jennifer is extremely organized, knowledgeable, and patient. She helped us find amazing vendors during the 2021 wedding planning frenzy! I was getting so frustrated looking for certain vendors and then voila Jen had someone for everything we needed. She knows what she is doing through and through and was so helpful in the entire process. I had multiple people come up to me on the wedding day and comment on how incredible the day was going and how on time everything was! I can't recommend Jen more. She made our day stress-free and allowed us and my Mom and wedding party to focus on enjoying ourselves and not worrying about anything! HIRE JEN!
    Jill V. Married on 10/16/2021

Excellent!

Jennifer was fantastic. After speaking with Jen, I hired her on the spot. I had an issue with a vendor I had hired. Jen rectified the problem. We had a brief phone consultation 4 months prior to wedding followed up with a 2 month prior extensive phone consultation. 1 month prior to the event, we had an in person meeting at the venue. Jen was very detailed, she had the full outline set up for me. Jen handled everything from that point on. She is so organized. She made our daughter’s special day perfect. Look no further than Storybook Consulting.
    Rebecca S. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing Job

Jen was amazing and I was so glad to have her on my team! She made the planning process so much easier. She made the day go so smoothly. I am so glad we hired a wedding planner & that we hired Jen. Cannot recommend her enough!!
  • Christy
    Christy Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing wedding planner

Hiring Jen Lackey as our wedding planner for two of our daughters’ weddings was the best thing we ever did. She is kind, calm, organized and confident. I cannot imagine going through weddings without her. There isn’t a question that stumps her. There isn’t a scenario she hasn’t encountered. I cannot recommend her enough! You will be so pleased with her service and calm demeanor once she is on your team!
  • Kelly
    Kelly F. Married on 08/21/2021

Loyal Family Customers

My older sister hired Jen as her wedding planner, and based off how much my mother/sister raved about her I knew I had to hire her too. There was so much worry/stress going into a Covid wedding planning situation, and Jen calmed every single fear by taking the stress out of planning. Her behind the scenes work is what saves you as a bride, the whole wedding planning process was a breeze with her by our side! She is professional, so very kind, and easy to talk to. She is always on YOUR side as the bride and will be your advocate to all your vendors. Do yourself a favor, hire her :)
    Lollie C. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing!

Jen was amazing! We had to postpone our wedding reception due to COVID and she helped us navigate through all the craziness for two years. We had the most perfect wedding reception and Jen took care of everything all day. I did not worry about anything. Thank you so much!!
  • Addie
    Addie P. Married on 07/31/2021

Look No Further - Hire Storybook!

I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Jennifer Lackey and Storybook Weddings! I knew she was “the one” when I had my first consultation with her over the phone. It was immediately clear to me how experienced and knowledgeable she was, and how much importance she places on making your wedding day exactly what YOU want it to be!! When we made the difficult decision to reschedule our June 2020 wedding due to COVID, Jennifer’s kindness, professionalism, and support was so reassuring, and we knew we would be in great hands for our new July 2021 date!

Every vendor of ours was so excited to hear that Jennifer was our coordinator - I lost count of how many times I heard something along the lines of “If you have Jennifer Lackey, you’re in good hands.” She communicated directly with our many vendors to coordinate the complex load-in & load-out schedule at our reception venue (The Fox Theatre) - something that I would not have been able to even think about doing myself! The detailed wedding day timeline she created for us was absolutely invaluable, and ensured that everything went smoothly.

In addition to doing the “big things” so well (creating the timeline, coordinating with vendors, etc.), it’s the “little things” that Jennifer did for us on the big day that helped to make it so special. The joy with which she does her job is contagious, and we have her to thank for making our wedding day the happiest day of our lives!

P.S. She managed to snap some GREAT photos and videos throughout the wedding day, which have been so nice to have while we wait to get the professional photos back! We will forever treasure the moments she captured. Thank you Jennifer!!
  • Meghan
    Meghan G. Married on 06/26/2021

Best Wedding Planner Ever!!

As soon as we got engaged, my mother-in-law recommended Jen to us, and she was hands down the best decision we made to make sure our day was perfect!! She was the first person we called to help us with our day, and she should be your first call as well!! Jen made all of our wedding day dreams come true and is so well organized and thinks of everything!! No matter what came up, she made sure that we were happy and loving every moment of our day.
  • Ansley
    Ansley D. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing!

I cannot recommend Storybook weddings enough!! Mrs. Lackey was always three steps ahead and so organized for every detail of my wedding day. I never once worried because I knew she was taking care of everything. I so appreciated this because I am very detail oriented and organized myself, but wanted to have someone I trusted to do an even better job than I could - so that I could really enjoy my wedding day and she was it!! Thank you thank you to the best!!!
    Susan R. Married on 06/19/2021

As Mother of the Bride,

When we picked our wedding vendors—- we literally picked the Dream Team and Jennifer was Captain of this Dream Team! The majority of the vendors that I had chosen had worked with her before and seemed very much relieved when I mentioned that Jennifer was our coordinator! That made me feel great however I had NO DOUBT! You see I’ve known her for several years and I know how extremely organized she is! I know that she will dot every i and cross every t! Jen will do that with grace and make it fun too!

On the day of the wedding, the entire production of the day went off without a hitch! The weather did not cooperate but Jen encouraged us to make lemonade out of lemons and her attitude is contagious! Everyone had a wonderful time and she even saved some of the rainwater from the day for my daughter’s first child’s baptism! How thoughtful and special!
    My husband and I could not be more pleased and her cost brought so much VALUE to the day! She is an absolute joy to work with.
    Amanda F. Married on 05/22/2021

Perfect and Helpful!

We cannot thank Storybook Wedding Consulting enough for helping with our wedding. We ended up changing dates and venues (2.5 hours away from Atlanta). Jen was super accommodating, as she wasn’t available for the date change but Sara was! Sara was helpful not only on our wedding day but the weeks and months leading up to the event. I didn’t stress once on our wedding day and anything that came up that day was quickly solved by Sara. Thank you all!
  • W
    Wendy M. Married on 05/15/2021

Over the top!

Jennifer….
    OMG!
    My heart is filled with love and gratitude for the most beautiful and wonderful wedding!
    Thanks to you, I was able to be present for EVERY SECOND!
    I had so much fun…I had so many moments…I had so much love surrounding my family!
    It was truly that time in life when you understand and know that this is what life is really all about.
    You went above and beyond and I have never had the ability to totally let go of the reins in any event I have ever been a part of.
    It was over the top.

After driving people to the airport, (no Ubers to be found) Frank went over there and everything was done!
    I was sure we had a couple of hours of cleaning up to do…
    I just can’t even thank you enough!

If there is ever anything I can do for you, referrals, a recommendation somewhere…whatever you need…I’m your gal!

Much Love and Gratitude and friend for life….

Wendy
  • Cameron
    Cameron Married on 04/12/2021

The best of the best!

Jen is amazing. She is organized and kind and really listens to the bride. She listened to my concerns and was easy to get in contact when I had panic moments. I enjoyed planning, but when it came to something I didn't know how to do/"couldn't even", Jen was there to pick up the pieces immediately. She has an emergency kit with everything in there, which came in clutch. Love Jen! 15/10 would recommend!
    Lori C. Married on 04/09/2021

Great Wedding Planner

Jen is great! We had the pleasure of working a couple of weddings together and you can tell she has a great relationship with her couples. She is very organized and always prepared for anything. We look forward to working with Storybook Weddings again!!
    Mary Married on 02/11/2021

Professional and Flexible

I am a wedding guild volunteer and a local Atlanta church and am always so delighted when I see that Jen is the wedding coordinator/planner at a ceremony that I am facilitating. Jen is so organized, responsive, flexible and professional. She handles last minute changes/issues with grace and ease and the ceremonies are always perfect! She is an absolute delight to work with and I highly recommend her services.
    Kevin H. Married on 02/11/2021

Flawless and Seamless

I absolutely loved working with Jennifer! Her professionalism was outstanding. She made the event seamless and completely stress free. It was an absolute joy to work with her and her team and I can't wait to work with her again!
  • VI Photography
    Vi Photography Married on 12/08/2020

A pleasure to work with!

Jen is a gem. I'm a wedding photographer and had the chance to work with Jen one wedding. I referred her to a couple I photographed and she was just excellent. She is very easy to work with, organized, and just plain fun to be around. Win Win Win! If you're considering using Jen, you won't regret it!
  • Maggie
    Maggie J. Married on 10/24/2020

Jen is your solution for a stress free wedding

If you are thinking about hiring Jen for your special day, stop thinking and just book her before someone else does. You won't regret it!
    Jen was the literal superhero of our wedding day. It's stressful enough to plan a wedding during a pandemic but she was able to troubleshoot anything which made our worries basically non-existent as the bride and groom. From having to execute our rain plan and making sure we always had a drink in our hands, Jen saved the day multiple times and made sure we didn't waver from our timeline even a little bit. Our guests couldn't help but compliment how she handled everything and we couldn't have done it without her. Thank you, Jen!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline T. Married on 09/28/2020

Mother of the Bride

Amazing-Amazing-Amazing!!!!
    Jen did an AMAZING job!! Jen was recommended to us from a friend who used her for a wedding. Hiring Jen was the best decision we made. She is so easy to work with and she is on top of every detail. Jen helped with every part of the planning to make the wedding day perfect. On the wedding day, my daughter, the bride, and I did not need to worry about anything. Thank you Jen for such a smooth experience and for making this day so special for all of us.