Storybook Wedding Consulting Reviews

100 Reviews for Storybook Wedding Consulting

• Cameron

Cameron H · Getting married on 04/12/2021

The best of the best!

Jen is amazing. She is organized and kind and really listens to the bride. She listened to my concerns and was easy to get in contact when I had panic moments. I enjoyed planning, but when it came to something I didn't know how to do/"couldn't even", Jen was there to pick up the pieces immediately. She has an emergency kit with everything in there, which came in clutch. Love Jen! 15/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Lori Corley · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Great Wedding Planner

Jen is great! We had the pleasure of working a couple of weddings together and you can tell she has a great relationship with her couples. She is very organized and always prepared for anything. We look forward to working with Storybook Weddings again!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Kevin Hursh · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Flawless and Seamless

I absolutely loved working with Jennifer! Her professionalism was outstanding. She made the event seamless and completely stress free. It was an absolute joy to work with her and her team and I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Mary R. · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Professional and Flexible

I am a wedding guild volunteer and a local Atlanta church and am always so delighted when I see that Jen is the wedding coordinator/planner at a ceremony that I am facilitating. Jen is so organized, responsive, flexible and professional. She handles last minute changes/issues with grace and ease and the ceremonies are always perfect! She is an absolute delight to work with and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • VI Photography

Vi Photography · Getting married on 12/08/2020

A pleasure to work with!

Jen is a gem. I'm a wedding photographer and had the chance to work with Jen one wedding. I referred her to a couple I photographed and she was just excellent. She is very easy to work with, organized, and just plain fun to be around. Win Win Win! If you're considering using Jen, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie Jones · Married on 10/24/2020

Jen is your solution for a stress free wedding

If you are thinking about hiring Jen for your special day, stop thinking and just book her before someone else does. You won't regret it!
    Jen was the literal superhero of our wedding day. It's stressful enough to plan a wedding during a pandemic but she was able to troubleshoot anything which made our worries basically non-existent as the bride and groom. From having to execute our rain plan and making sure we always had a drink in our hands, Jen saved the day multiple times and made sure we didn't waver from our timeline even a little bit. Our guests couldn't help but compliment how she handled everything and we couldn't have done it without her. Thank you, Jen!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Benny

Benny Crane · Married on 07/10/2020

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Working with Jennifer was an AMAZING experience! Well organized, detailed oriented and genuinely cares for the people she works with. Storybook Wedding Consulting takes the guess work out of the equation and simply gets the job done, hassle free.

I am looking forward to future collaborations with this 1st Class team of professionals.

Benny

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Jackson · Married on 03/14/2020

Best of the best!

Jen, is hands down, the best of the best! Wedding planning isn't her job, it's her passion. She is everything you need. She has more industry experience than any wedding planner we interviewed. And she has more grace, kindness, tactfulness, and professionalism in her pinky finger than you'll find in life (personally and professionally ). I have yet to meet a vendor, bride, family members, that she has worked with that doesn't sing her praises. She is the real deal.

She recommended vendors that we fell in love with, kept us on budget, and when the world seemed like it was beginning to crumble, she kept things moving without compromising on the important things.

Our wedding happened 24hours before all of the large gathering restrictions began to be put in place. We were on the verge of postponing, and I'm so glad we didn't. We had almost 25% of our guests cancel less than 3 days before our wedding. It changed everything from the floor plan to the seat assignments, to the day-of-timeline. It got to a point where I was so completely overwhelmed by all of the changes happening so quickly that I sent Jen an email and said, "I need you to start making decisions for me. No need to run them by me, if you see a logical efficient decision, please move forward. I can't do this anymore."

The result was absolutely magical. She worked with our vendors on the fly to rearrange the layout of the room, the timeline, flowers, all the things. Our guests had an amazing time. Our family members loved her. We loved her and our day. It has become a bright spot with fond memories as we shelter in place.

From the smallest detail to the largest, Jen has your back. I hope every bride has a magical wedding day, you deserve that. Jen and the Storybook team will make sure that happens... no matter what!

Sent on 04/28/2020

Michelle Yokaris · Married on 03/06/2020

Highly Recommend Jen!

Jen was amazing. She was easily to work with, organized, efficient, and extremely personable. We've listed Jen on our preferred vendor list and always look forward to working her. Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Jade

Jade Fl · Married on 02/09/2020

A pleasure to work with!

As a vendor in the wedding world in Atlanta, it is always great to find other vendors to work with again and again. Jen is organized and easy to work with, and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Carlee

Carlee Avery · Married on 10/11/2019

Getting married? You only need Jennifer Lackey.

Do not work with anybody except Jennifer.
    Let me say that again incase you weren't reading this- do not work with ANYBODY except Jennifer.
    Jen is more than a wedding planner, she is a complete life saver. This isn't her job, it's her passion.
    I recently got married on a friends property and had to create a wedding from the ground up. I was completely overwhelmed, I haven't ever gotten married, I was totally lost. I literally could not get married without Jen.

She is organized from start to finish, kept me on task, and made sure no detail was left behind. As a bride, your brain is mush. You will forget everything, and Jen will be there to kindly remind you of things 100 times over. She is always quick to respond even with the smallest of concerns, always there to talk you off the ledge that you will inevitably walk to many times.
    I can personally say, I repeatedly dropped the ball, forgot to send emails, missed meetings, even told me ENTIRE BRIDAL PARTY the wrong start time, and Jen never missed a beat.

From the smallest task to the largest, Jen and her team have you covered.
    You get married one time. One chance to have the wedding of your dreams. One chance to have the absolute perfect day for you and your groom. You deserve a beautiful day, don't let anything go to chance by not working with Jen and her team at Story Book.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Hurtte · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Wedding Planner EVER

Jen made mine and my new husband's day more than perfect. I am a huge perfectionist and control freak which made it hard to trust someone to understand what I wanted for my big day and how I wanted everything to go, but Jen made our wedding even better than I thought it could be! Not having to worry about a thing and knowing that everything was in her hands made me feel at ease so that I could actually enjoy the day! She was super organized and knowledgeable so any question or concern I had, day or night, she was able to answer it and work everything out. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • F

Frances Mathis · Married on 07/09/2019

Jen is the BEST

As the mother of the bride, I highly recommend Jen. Jen is fantastic- professional, caring and super attentive to detail! She made us feel like we were her only client. The whole experience was fun. Jen kept it stress free. Her thoughtful input with vendor selections were invaluable. Her expert planning schedule kept us on track right up through the wedding day. Because of Jen, we were able to enjoy the planning of the wedding almost as much as the wedding day. On the wedding day, we were confident that Jen was prepared for anything. Because we were not distracted by managing the event, we could be in the moments of the wedding. I am recommending Jen to all of my friends.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Snead Hurtte · Married on 05/10/2019

Jen is Magical!

Jen Lackey was an absolute dream come true as the 45 days out wedding planner for my daughter's wedding. Truth be told, I was so terrified something would go wrong, I'm certain I made her job more difficult rather than easier, but she was always incredibly gracious and completely understanding, and she made certain everything down to the tiniest detail was absolutely perfect. She made things happen behind the scenes that truly were magical! In hindsight, I honestly wish we'd hired her to manage the entire thing from beginning to end because she was that good, and it would have saved us so much time and effort. In our case, my daughter and I both lived one hour away in opposite directions from the wedding venue, so getting together to meet with Jen was often difficult for us, but Jen was ALWAYS completely accommodating and went out of her way to meet with us when and where it was convenient for us. She took charge of all our vendors like a (kindly) drill sargeant, and our wedding did not have a single glitch, snag or even a tiny wrinkle. She took care of absolutely everything and constantly stayed in contact with us and the vendors. She even helped with the millions of choices and decisions to be made as we had no idea what we were doing. And when she showed up on the wedding day with her Mary Poppins bag of emergency supplies, she saved the day! She kept everything moving and on schedule and took care of absolutely everything flawlessly and seamlessly. She is professional, experienced, and very, very thorough. But she's also charming, genuine, and oh so patient with nervous moms and brides to be. You absolutely could not find a better wedding planner than Jen.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Christa

Christa Ryan · Married on 03/16/2019

The Wedding Planner I Didn't Know I Needed!

As the mom of a daughter, my only child, I had been thinking about her wedding day for years. When we visited our first venue, I was told it was required to have a day-of coordinator. What?! I have a plan, I know what I’m doing, and I don’t need that kind of help! We started talking about it, and all of a sudden I realized I wanted to enjoy the process and maybe a wedding planner is not such a bad idea! Enter my favorite salon - Salon Seventy Seven - and Stephanie and Jamie. “We know the perfect planner!” My husband and I quickly made an appointment with Jen and knew we had found the one! We gave her our budget and she got back to me with recommendations for vendors. We got people booked and sat back and relaxed. Once December got here, things started ramping up, and Jen was there to answer every question, lend an ear as I went off on a rant, and keep us on track. She stayed in contact with our vendors to make sure everyone was up-to-speed on the wedding day plans. Fast-forward to the wedding day and Jen is there making everything perfect, along with Laura! I was able to be present in the moment knowing they were taking care of any issues that popped up. Did issues pop up? I have no idea! The night was perfect, and my husband and I had the best time being able to watch everyone celebrate our daughter and new son-in-law. Seriously, “thank you” doesn’t begin to cover it. I’m sad I don’t have another daughter so I can work with Jen again! Look no further than Storybook Wedding Consulting when planning your wedding day!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Alex

Alex Graveline Miller · Married on 03/01/2019

I'm a Catering Sales Manager at Bold Catering & Design, and I worked with Jen on a wedding!

I recently executed a "Covid wedding" with Jen at a private home! I was the catering vendor, and Jen made my job easy! The client had to change their original plans of hosting their wedding at a country club due to the pandemic. They wanted to keep their date, so Jen helped them to facilitate hiring all the necessary vendors (including Bold!) that they would need for a beautiful tented backyard wedding. Jen was so organized and calm during all of the planning changes, which was such a relief for us on the vendor side as well as her clients. It's always such a joy executing weddings with great planners, and Jen is amazing!! She always has the best interests in mind of not only her clients, but her vendors as well. I absolutely loved working with her, and would recommend a million times over! :)

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Rich

Rich Tatgenhorst · Married on 12/05/2018

Highly Professional!

Jen is one of the most professional and likable wedding coordinators that we have the pleasure of working with! Highly detailed, and yet she is never stressed, no matter what happens; and believe me, a lot happens! Always Smiling no matter what! The Best!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Kacy

Kacy · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding planning savior!

Jennifer was amazing to work with from the start. I was working with another planner up until 6 months before my wedding when I realized things were just not going well and needed to look for someone else to help with day of coordination. I found Jen with her glowing reviews and hoped that she would have availability for my wedding, which thankfully, she did because we got married on a Sunday! She was so responsive and professional while being very caring about my situation and wanting to do anything she could to help. I am a very detailed person so it was imperative I had someone for our wedding day that was just as detailed, if not more than I am myself and Jennifer fit the bill perfectly! I never had to follow up with her on anything or question if a vendor had been contacted. Jen’s experience and expertise came in such handy for someone like me who has been to few weddings prior to planning my own and was relying on the knowledge and guidance of a trained professional. She perfectly orchestrated our ceremony rehearsal and made sure nothing went wrong on the day of and if it did, I didn’t know about it! Jennifer was a joy to work with and I am so glad we found her!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Karen Bennett · Married on 10/20/2018

Bennett Hughart Wedding 10/20/2018

We loved working with Jen. She made sure that we had a spectacular wedding. She is extremely resoucesful, wonderful communicator, and ultimate professional. Would highly recommend Jen.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Paloma

Paloma Metz · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Decision I Made!

Besides deciding to marry my best friend, choosing Jen Lackey as my wedding planner is the best decision I made in wedding planning! I have always been a planner and very organized, so at first I wasn't sure if I really wanted or needed a wedding planner; however, my mom talked me into it....and I am so thankful! She walked me through the whole planning process, all of the big things and the details, and helped me to really enjoy it and live my engagement peacefully (that's the dream!!!). Not only was she so quick to respond to my questions and worries, but she had so many creatives ideas...but best of all, she is a lovely woman and so fun and pleasant to work with. She is the type of person who makes you feel relaxed.
    Although Jen was so helpful throughout the entire planning process, she really became my hero on the wedding day! I (along with my family and groom) were able to live every moment of the day with so much joy and peace because Jen took care of everything throughout the day and had it run flawlessly. Literally 2 minutes before I was to walk down the aisle one of my heels broke! But I just giggled through it and didn't really care because I knew Jen had my back and would get my extra pair from the car.
    My engagement and wedding day were ultimately amazing because I married the right man for me, but having Jen lead me through it made it perfect. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2018

Professional and Fun!

We loved working with Jen from Storybook Wedding Consulting! Jen is so easy to work with through the wedding process. She made sure everyone was on track for the big day from start to finish. We highly recommend Jen and Storybook Wedding Consulting for any future bride!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Barbara · Married on 08/26/2018

November 2020 Wedding

We met Jen through several friends who trusted her with their daughters' weddings. From the first conversation, we knew that Jen would help to create the perfect day for our daughter and her now husband. Amidst COVID, Jen always conveyed a sense of calm, which continued to build our trust in her knowledge and efforts. As I told my friends, 2020 will no longer be known to me as the year of COVID, but as the year that love prevailed! Jen made that possible !!
    As a friend reminded me, we actually planned 2 weddings - Plan A, and Plan B. With Jen's efforts, Plan B far surpassed anything we could imagine. Being a type A personality myself, it isn't always easy for me to relinquish the "reigns", but I knew Jen "had it" and would execute everything better than I ever could.
    Jen gave outstanding advice to us in planning and executing, as well as the finite details that made our daughter's wedding personal and memorable.
    If you are planning a wedding, and truly want THE BEST, you should look no further, and not hesitate to contact Jen Lackey!!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Bonnie · Married on 06/30/2018

Jen Lackey is amazing at what she does! She is awesome! From the moment I met her, I knew that I was in good hands. Being an older bride, I really didn’t even know how to get started to plan a wedding. Jen got me on the right track immediately and kept all of the planning and details running smoothly throughout the process. Thanks to Jen, I was able to surprise my husband (and the wedding guests) by having Hairy Dawg at our reception. I would like to take credit, but I would never have imagined that this was even possible....but Jen helped to make it happen. It was the best surprise ever! We love our Dawgs! Jen even had her picture made with Hairy and she’s an AU Tiger fan! We really felt like Jen was a guest because she seemed to be having so much fun! She also suggested the wedding favors that we had; she even put them together! I could go on and on and I’m sure I will think of many other things she did as soon as I finish writing this, and I just did! Jen worked feverishly the week before the wedding to get tents for the reception, in case of rain and because it had been so hot! Mark and I definitely made the right decision by acquiring Jen’s services for our wedding! In all seriousness, we could not have done it without her.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Laurence · Married on 05/26/2018

Jen is by far one of the best people to work with on the planet! She made my wedding day and the days leading up to it so easy. She was always on top of everything--she even sewed my bridesmaid back in to her dress when it ripped! My hair fell out when I was dancing and she had it back up in a second--she also repaired one of the layers of my dress when someone stepped on it and ripped it out. I can not recommend her more highly. Even my guests were impressed by her ability to be right there whenever she was needed. Jen is the BEST.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Terri · Married on 05/12/2018

I could not have asked for a better wedding planner than Jennifer! Not only did she help us with the planning, but went over and above what was expected due to a couple different family emergencies just days before the “big day.” Her calmness and helpfulness allowed our family to focus on our loved ones needing our attention and know that our daughters wedding was in very capable hands. We had some special situations come up with logistics of getting people where they needed to be and she was so flexible in dealing with everything and every one. I cannot say enough about Jennifer and her staff! If I had another wedding to plan, I would not hesitate to use Storybook Wedding.

Terri and Phil Edwards