The Miah Luke Company

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$2,550 Package Price

$2,550 Package Price

The Miah Luke Company is a wedding planning company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. The business’s talented team is devoted to helping couples host seamless, memorable events and will go the extra mile to do so. The owner has experience coordinating weddings across her state. She thrives when using her precise attention to detail to plan milestone celebrations for her clients. Darcha is happy to plan ceremonies and receptions as well as showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners.

To find a plan that meets your event’s specific needs, The Miah Luke Company offers a number of wedding packages complete with various services. For a cohesive digital experience leading up to your event, Darcha can design a website to help guests navigate nearby hotels and more. Whether you’re in need of total guidance or a helping hand, she offers full and supplemental planning options. This planner can create personalized timelines and to-do lists to ensure that everything is on track to go as seamlessly as possible on your special day. She can also provide day-of coordination so that you can relax and spend time with your nearest and dearest. If you’re dreaming of saying “I do” with your toes in the sand or beside azure waters, Darcha can help you plan a destination wedding.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,550

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,150

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$80

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
  • Danesha
    Danesha W. Married on 06/26/2022

Look no further

Darcha and her team are amazing! We had a wonderful experience planning with her. I was a bit of an anxious bride and Darcha kept me constantly reassured that we were planning in a timely manner and that we would be fine at every turn. On our wedding day, Darcha and her team made sure I was unaware of those little hiccups that are inevitable when planning an event and were very attentive to the needs of my new husband and me. One of the best decisions I made throughout this process was hiring the team at Miah Luke. Thank you for everything!!
  • Christine
    Christine T. Married on 05/20/2022

Amazing coordination

The Miah Luke Company definitely gave me ease when they assisted with vendor appointments, timelines, communicates with other vendors on your behalf, food tasting, rehearsal, referrals, and much more! They also recommended me to an amazing hair and makeup artists. They were incredible. It is definitely easier to speak to one person who handles everything for you. My husband (now) and I were getting married in another state, so it was time consuming to fly out for every appointment (which we didn't mind), however, with The Miah Luke company to assist in coordination, and it made the wedding planning less stressful. They were very attentive for the day of, and my wedding coordinator was amazing in directing the guests, greeting them, making sure the vendors were set up in a timely manner, and made sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend The Miah Luke Company (I mean (respectfully), your bridesmaids can only do so much).
  • Irish
    Irish A. Married on 10/23/2021

Destination Wedding

We had an absolute phenomenal wedding. Darcha, you did an amazing job and we couldn’t thank you enough!

Darcha listened to our needs, shared our vision, and gave us exactly what we needed. Initially, we were so worried about the wedding planning since we live in CA and the wedding was in GA (go Braves!) I’m glad we found her. How she managed to always be responsive to our emails and phone calls, I have no idea. And boy did we have a lot of questions 😅. Darcha was always happy to share her suggestions and opinions that helped tremendously made our wedding perfect.

Darcha did an exceptional job in helping plan our wedding, no doubt about it. But their team did even better during the day of the wedding. From directing our guests to coordinating with the vendors, DJ, photographer, to even getting me and my husband food and drinks throughout the day. They had considered everything that we didn’t even know we needed until we did.

I could go on and on, but I have to feed my baby now 😄. I wish you all the best Darcha. We are so blessed that you were a big part of our special day. If you happen to visit California, you’ll always have a place to stay in San Diego.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Pricing

250 Auburn Ave Atlanta, GA, 30303
Location of (The Miah Luke Company)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding