Atlanta, GA 30328 Map · Phone number

About Eric Blanks Media

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION

eric@ericblanksmedia.com

404-239-3987

Eric Blanks, a celebrity videographer, offers cinematic wedding videography and photography at reasonable prices. We treat every project as our most important project.

We have a love and passion for what we do and want to bring our experience to help things run smoothly for you on your special day. We offer free consultations for both our videography and photography so please don't hesitate to contact us.

I would like to personally congratulate you on your engagement and would love to hear more about your special day. I work together with brides to formulate a spectacular story that can be watched over and over again.

Thanks for visiting our page,

-Eric Blanks

rho

• Videos 16

12 Reviews for Eric Blanks Media

Matthew · Married on 04/22/2017

Eric Blanks makes the best cinematic videos period, stop reading this review and just save yourself the time you would be wasting searching anywhere else. We fell in love with Eric’s talent by viewing his portfolio and cinematic style so much that we flew him and his assistant to Pittsburgh from Atlanta and it was worth every penny. First off, Eric is such a pleasure to work with and was completely amenable to all of our requests. We were so thankful to have booked him for our wedding and for a trash the dress session the following day. Eric even took time to separately film beautiful attractions, scenery, and the venue separate from our filming. We were truly blessed to have him and his assistant Javier Mcintosh (also phenomenal) to film our special weekend. They each captured the separate bridal parties while we were getting ready and we had such a great time with them. They went above and beyond our expectations and we could not have had a better videographer capture our big day/weekend. The trash the dress the next day was such a blast, even though we were all not “from” the Pittsburgh area, we found a great location and got props to make it happen. From going into water fountains, water guns, hammocks, silly string, and outdoor museum exhibiting, we could not have planned a better day if we tried. Thank you Eric for your excellence and artistry, we absolutely CANNOT wait to see the footage from our wedding day and the trash the dress! For anyone else still reading this, stop immediately and contact Eric Blanks for any of your videography needs!

Sent on 05/08/2017

A bride usually refers to her wedding day as the most amazing day of her life...yet a day that went by too fast. If you want this day to be captured for eternity...hire ERIC BLANKS immediately. He is more than a videographer. He is a cinematic genius.

The day that went by too fast, Eric beautifully captured...start to finish. My film was truly unbelievable. From the second it started the emotion, the tears, the LOVE of that day all came crashing back. It was overwhelming. Perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more. His work is so inclusive that anyone who sees it who wasn't there, will feel as though they were.

I am so grateful to Eric and his team. Without his genius, the most amazing day of my life would have turned into a faint memory. Now, I can relive it over and over again. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Latoya · Married on 08/01/2015

Eric is the best! He arrived extra early to our venue to get video of everything being set up. The arial drone is a sweet bonus! He was very responsive to my emails and went above and beyond to meet with me at different times during the whole planning process to make sure that he was prepared for our big day. I cant wait to see the finished product! I know its going to be amazing! I would definately recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Eric Blanks Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• McIntosh Bros Weddings
    McIntosh Bros Weddings Wedding Videographers

Eric Blanks and I work together a great deal. He is an amazing cinematographer and friend.