Soiree South & Co.

Roswell, GA View map Visit website

Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Soiree South & Co. is a full-service wedding planning and design firm apt at crafting personalized nuptials. This collective of coordinators strive to plan a wedding that is flawless in both physical appearance and the logistical elements that tie it all together. The combination of these skills coupled with these planners’ passion makes for a wedding to remember.

At the core of their wedding planning services sits design. With so many in vogue trends and styles to choose from, it is easy to find oneself lost in the wedding process. The planners at Soiree South & Co. can not only design the look and feel of your wedding but also arrange details and organize vendors. For those seeking guidance bringing the final wedding plan to fruition, they also offer event management services. If your dream wedding is traveling to some distant locale, they also have the skills and resources to see that vision become a reality.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 11/21/2021

Life Saver

I worked with Laura for about 2 years (thanks Covid), but every moment was fantastic. Laura was my coordinator and I don't think I could have survived the week before my wedding without her. I barely feel like I did anything that one week before and it was amazing. She was so sweet and professional (and dealt with any problems with ease). I really cannot stress how fantastic she was. Plus, she helped me so much even before she was "supposed to." If you're searching for a planner/coordinator I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Claudia
    Claudia O. Married on 11/07/2020

Great service!

Thank you so much Laura for organizing our event and Sue for coordinating everything on our especial day. You were both amazing and made everything run smoothly. On the days building up to the wedding, the Coordinator meets with you and goes over every tiny detail of the wedding and add the day gets closer becomes the point of contact for all the vendors. Laura also helped with suggestions for different vendors and services and was always prompt to reply to all my questions. Due to covid and scheduling conflicts, our initial coordinator couldn't make it but instead she had an amazing person (Sue) coordinate our event on our actual wedding date! Sue did an amazing job and had every detail nailed down. Plus, she was so much fun!!! Thank you both!!
    A Morrison Married on 07/25/2020

Excellent wedding planning and coordinating

We were so happy working with Soiree South! They made this stressful year so easy. We had to postpone our date for a few months later but they worked with us and were wonderful during the entire process. Highly recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

The Farm Rome GA The Farm Rome GA Barn & Farm Weddings

Soiree South & Co will be an added bonus to any event!They are a pleasure to work with and always welcomed.

Confection Perfection Confection Perfection Wedding Cakes

Laura is an amazing planner to work with! Very detailed and attentive! We love working with Laura and get excited when brides tell us she is there planner because we know the process will be smooth! We look forward to a long working relationship!

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography Matthew Druin & Co. Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Soiree South & Co. They do such an amazing job making sure everything couples want and need are taken care of, organized, and run smoothly through the whole process so couples can just enjoy being engaged and their wedding day. :)

Roswell Roswell, GA, 30075
678-478-8941

Business Hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm but we are open for weddings and parties 24/7, 365 days a year.
Location of (Soiree South & Co.)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding