Soiree South & Co. Reviews

80 | Roswell, GA

80 Reviews for Soiree South & Co.

80 Soiree South & Co. Reviews

Emily · Married on 03/09/2018

Absolute best! This was the best vendor for the money. We got so much help and I was not stressed out for a second. So organized, friendly and helpful.

Alice · Married on 02/04/2018

My new hubby and I (and my mom and dad) were really happy with Soiree South. We booked them for partial planning and decor and we were very happy with all the services we received. Everything was organized and our decor was so fabulous. So happy to write this review for them.

Brittany · Married on 01/17/2018

Honestly, five stars is not enough because Laura is absolutely amazing! Her professionalism, attention to detail, and friendly disposition makes her the best-of-the-best. I was completely stress free throughout the planning process and the day of the event. Her services were worth EVERY SINGLE penny – please consider her for your coordinating needs. Thank you again Laura!

Anne · Married on 12/15/2017

Fantastic coordinating and management of our wedding! They were so helpful.

T · Married on 09/09/2017

They did a great job. Our plans happened just like we wanted. Affordable services and very necessary. So glad we decided to have a planner coordinate our ceremony and reception.

Tammie · Married on 08/20/2017

Did a great job. Did so much for us.

S · Married on 08/05/2017

Nothing but a positive experience with this group. Hard working, helpful and useful service. Pleasant to work and plan with. They really cared about us and our wedding, and that we enjoyed our wedding day. We had a large wedding with 325 people and used two of their coordinators on the day of our wedding but worked with Laura throughout the many months before. Everything was great.

c · Married on 07/02/2017

She helped us plan our wedding and did a great job. I would tell friends about her.

Krystal · Married on 06/30/2017

There are not enough words for the appreciation I have for Soiree South. I could not have survived my wedding week had it not be for Laura and her calming demeanor and organization. We were not going to hire a coordinator thinking it was not necessary; however, as I got nearer to our wedding date - panic starting setting in with my worrying and I wasn't sleeping well (major stress!). We found Laura via a co-worker's recommendation (she had used them for her wedding 3 years ago) and once I met with her - the weight was completely lifted off my shoulders and I knew we were in good hands. Our wedding was perfectly organized and we got to enjoy it without having to tell people what to do and worrying about times of things. The only mishap we had was my maid of honor's dress zipper broke but we had Laura (our coordinator) there and she sewed her into the gown in 5 minutes flat all while we girls enjoyed our last sips of our mimosa's in the green room of our venue. Instead of being in hyper-panic mode over that - we were all okay and calm. This was 10 minutes before our ceremony was to start. So, the fact that she did that alone was a lifesaver! I loved our wedding day.

B · Married on 05/28/2017

Very happy with services. I am the groom and kind of got thrown into the "planning thing" when my wife (my wonderful future bride at the time) had her work travel get amp'd up and was gone all week on marketing assignments. Laura with Soiree South walked me through everything for 8 months. We were very happy with all the help we got and would highly recommend her planning and event management services. It was totally worth the costs.

Micah · Married on 05/13/2017

I had so much fun at my wedding and I would do it over and over and over again (the same groom of course!) with the same wedding planner making everything perfect (which is was for our wedding). Love Soiree South!

Sherri · Married on 04/23/2017

Found Soiree South via word of mouth - my neighbor. They did a great job providing full planning for my daughter's wedding and reception. We also used them to plan our rehearsal dinner. We are already using them for another family event coming up in 2018. I would recommend this planner to anyone wanting good customer service and extra help with planning. We got so much great attention and help. Thank you.

Diane · Married on 04/21/2017

Very positive experience working with them from start to finish.

Alan · Married on 04/02/2017

My wife was referred to Soiree South by an office co-worker who had been pleased with their work. We met our coordinator and signed up immediately. Until that day - we were a mess - so stressed out. All our worries immediately put to rest. Our plans were organized during the next weeks and the day played out just like we wanted. We just sent a second friend to our coordinator (already sent one a month ago) - they've both hired Soiree South and the chain of appreciation will continue I am sure.

Amanda · Married on 03/18/2017

Happy with the services we received. Professional, organized and very polite, and so helpful coordinating our wedding and reception. I would recommend Soiree South highly.

E · Married on 02/05/2017

Very good services. Quick response time always. Friendly, calming, informative and really seemed to care that our event was perfect and that we were happy. Have already recommended to other people.

Susan · Married on 01/28/2017

Awesome help! Would not have survived the crazy wedding planning months without them. Definitely would say to hire Soiree South for wedding services. I would use them again for a big party and when my sister gets married - Soiree South will be my mom's first call! That might be soon ;-) ;-) we're thinking!

Kelsey · Married on 01/21/2017

Would give more stars if I could! Thank you Laura for all you did for us. YES - our wedding went off without any problems and was fabulous thanks to Laura Wright and Soiree South. We worked with Laura for seven months and then she orchestrated and made everything happen the way it supposed to. Perfect day. Very pleasant and friendly with a calming spirit. My mom passed away three years ago so it was nice having Laura with me to walk me through this "adventure". Thank you to Karen (her assistant) for being there on the big day as well. We also got our flowers from them which were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. and had been dreaming of for years LOL (yep, I am one of those girls! - planning my wedding since I was 8! haha!). The flowers were important to me and I was blown away by the prettiness and they smelled good too! All our decor was stunning. I preserved my bouquet and it is so beautiful. We had 275 guests - lots to manage and I never felt one moment of stress on my wedding day. I was and am still so happy with everything. Thank you, thank you, thank you! ACTUALLY I GIVE TEN STARS **********

Linda · Married on 01/14/2017

Excellent service. Great attention to detail. Hired for full wedding planning. I never thought I would have a wedding planner but this was my best decision! Laura was very helpful throughout the planning year. Very friendly and always willing to share good advice. Our entire wedding party and most importantly, my parents loved her. Very calm presence. A complete asset to us working on "this big project"! I would recommend Laura and Soiree South to any engaged couple needing coordinating or planning.

Beth · Married on 11/20/2016

pleased with all work and services. very happy. will refer to friends and family. AAAA++++

Dan · Married on 11/13/2016

I never write reviews/ good or bad but I will in this case because the help I got from Soiree South was above and beyond. Honestly I could not have done this without Laura as our planner. I kind of got stuck (dreaded this) planning our wedding due to my fiance having to work out of the country during the majority of our engagement. Our friends recommended Soiree South to us and I cannot tell you what a godsend having a planner was! Laura helped me get through this - walking me through the process step by step. We had so much help and my wife was happy (whew!). It was a really nice wedding and party afterwards. All of the vendors she told us to look at to hire were top! We got lots of compliments on EVERYTHING. I am still on Cloud 9 and so proud (relieved) my wife is happy. I will refer Soiree South to anyone getting married or planning a big party. I will use them again for corporate events at my company for sure.

Maggie · Married on 11/05/2016

We used them for planning and got to work with Laura. She led us through the whole process with lots of great ideas, advice. Money and time saving tips were great and brought up so many things we never would have thought of to make our wedding day great. We had a very large wedding so on the day Laura brought an assistant coordinator with her (Katherine). They both were friendly, professional and hard working. The even arrived a couple of hours before and set up little personal things I had purchased for decor. This made it possible for our sisters to be able to enjoy the bridesmaid fun more instead of having to set up. Our vendors we all great and this was all due to the great suggestions we received. I will tell all of my engaged friends to consider using Soiree South.

Kathryn · Married on 10/23/2016

Hired for full wedding planning services and also used their floral services. Our wedding was wonderful and our flowers were beautiful.

Maria · Married on 10/22/2016

Top services. We were very happy and grateful for the job they did for us.