Soiree South & Co. Reviews

92 | Roswell, GA

92 Reviews for Soiree South & Co.

Susan · Married on 12/09/2018

very happy

We were very happy with the services and help we received from Soiree South & Co. They did a good job.

Katie · Married on 11/04/2018

Planner and designer

So glad my co-worker recommended Soiree South & Co. She used them for her wedding 3 years ago that I went to and it was great! Fast forward - they did a great job planning our wedding and managing it from start to finish as well. We purchased our flowers from them also, so Soiree South & Co. not only planned our wedding but they also did our design. Everything was beautiful and just exactly what we wanted. The flowers were beautiful and high quality. The bouquets were fragrant and so pretty. My bridesmaids loved them and usually they just leave them behind at weddings but everyone wanted to keep theirs which made me happy. Our centerpieces were perfect. We were very pleased and will definitely use Soiree South again for other events and refer them to our friends. Our pictures came out so good and this was because everything was so pretty and the day was well-organized.

Linda · Married on 10/13/2018

Good planning and coordinating services

Loved working with Laura and Krista. Laura did a great job leading up to the big day - getting us organized, planned out and helping us with answers to our questions all along the way (and we had so many) and Krista was onsite the day of to help manage our crowd and set up. We were very happy.

Chelsea M · Married on 09/08/2018

The best thing to do is hire a planner - this one!

They were the best! This was my favorite vendor by far! I was going crazy before I hired them and almost canceled my wedding wanting to wait several months later because planning was harder than I thought it would be. Hired Soiree South & Co. and my mind was put to rest. We kept our original date and they got us on track. We had an absolutelblast on our wedding day! My venue recommended Soiree South to me - whew! - so grateful for that!

David M · Married on 08/25/2018

Second time working with Soiree South

We worked with Soiree South during my brother's wedding about 5 years ago in Atlanta and my mom's first advice to us was to contact them for help with our wedding this year. They were the first vendor we hired after we picked our date and booked our venue. We enjoyed working with Laura and I've no doubt we will be seeing her again at another family member's wedding or friend's wedding in the very near future. Paying for a coordinator is so worth the money.

Charles R · Married on 07/28/2018

A necessity when wedding planning

These planners were amazing. As a parent hoping for the best day for my daughter, I can tell you working with this group of professional planners was a godsend. We knew nothing about wedding planning and they guided us through the entire process, and my daughter's wedding was everything she had always dreamed of. My wife and I got to enjoy the event as if we were a guest which meant so much for us - this is our one daughter/only child so we wanted to relish every second. We did just that thanks to Soiree South.

Shre · Married on 06/30/2018

perfect for what we needed

They did a very nice job for us A+ - 10 stars! Our three coordinators on the day were magnificent! We worked with Laura for most the months leading up to our wedding, and she was terrific. She was so nice and never laughed at my silly questions or crazy off-beat ideas ha ha. I was referred to them by my neighbor and have since passed on Soiree South's information to other friends planning their wedding. So we definitely were happy (truly 100% happy). A good vendor to have on your team.

Kiera J · Married on 06/01/2018

liked them so much

They did a really good job of keeping us organized. If you need a planner or coordinater this is a good company.

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2018

Recommendation

We worked with Laura through the months leading up to our wedding for full wedding planning services. Everything was great. She was very helpful and always nice and professional. Ae we approached the week of our wedding, we saw all the loose ends come together with Soiree South's organization and knowledge, and that weekend before our wedding week - I knew we were completely ready to enjoy a great week. On our wedding day, we had two Soiree South coordinators (Erin and Katherine) working with Laura to manage our crowd and our venue is pretty spread out so we needed the extra hands on deck. Our wedding day was perfect! We saw how hard these ladies were working for us and honestly could not have made it through the day with as much enjoyment as we had without them helping to manage our day. Our vendors we worked with also had nothing but good things to say about Laura and her team. I would recommend this company to anyone planning a big event or wedding (or even a small one!).

Ashley T · Married on 04/27/2018

perfect for our day

So happy we hired Soiree South & Co. They helped us so much. My husband and I were very happy with all the help we got and the price was reasonable.

Maria P · Married on 03/11/2018

professional and friendly

we worked with Soiree South & Co for my daughters wedding. we were grateful for all the help and really liked our two planners. we recommend them.

Nancy G · Married on 03/10/2018

So glad I hired these ladies

Just could not have made it through planning my wedding without Laura and her team. They all did a great job and we were over the moon happy with them. Thank you Soiree South! My mom thanks you, my husband thanks you and I shall be ever so grateful to your kindness and knowledge on wedding planning. It's a one time thing but if it were something you do over and over, I'd definitely hire them again LOL!

Emily · Married on 03/09/2018

Absolute best! This was the best vendor for the money. We got so much help and I was not stressed out for a second. So organized, friendly and helpful.

Alice · Married on 02/04/2018

My new hubby and I (and my mom and dad) were really happy with Soiree South. We booked them for partial planning and decor and we were very happy with all the services we received. Everything was organized and our decor was so fabulous. So happy to write this review for them.

Brittany · Married on 01/17/2018

Honestly, five stars is not enough because Laura is absolutely amazing! Her professionalism, attention to detail, and friendly disposition makes her the best-of-the-best. I was completely stress free throughout the planning process and the day of the event. Her services were worth EVERY SINGLE penny – please consider her for your coordinating needs. Thank you again Laura!

Anne · Married on 12/15/2017

Fantastic coordinating and management of our wedding! They were so helpful.

T · Married on 09/09/2017

They did a great job. Our plans happened just like we wanted. Affordable services and very necessary. So glad we decided to have a planner coordinate our ceremony and reception.

Tammie · Married on 08/20/2017

Did a great job. Did so much for us.

S · Married on 08/05/2017

Nothing but a positive experience with this group. Hard working, helpful and useful service. Pleasant to work and plan with. They really cared about us and our wedding, and that we enjoyed our wedding day. We had a large wedding with 325 people and used two of their coordinators on the day of our wedding but worked with Laura throughout the many months before. Everything was great.

c · Married on 07/02/2017

She helped us plan our wedding and did a great job. I would tell friends about her.

Krystal · Married on 06/30/2017

There are not enough words for the appreciation I have for Soiree South. I could not have survived my wedding week had it not be for Laura and her calming demeanor and organization. We were not going to hire a coordinator thinking it was not necessary; however, as I got nearer to our wedding date - panic starting setting in with my worrying and I wasn't sleeping well (major stress!). We found Laura via a co-worker's recommendation (she had used them for her wedding 3 years ago) and once I met with her - the weight was completely lifted off my shoulders and I knew we were in good hands. Our wedding was perfectly organized and we got to enjoy it without having to tell people what to do and worrying about times of things. The only mishap we had was my maid of honor's dress zipper broke but we had Laura (our coordinator) there and she sewed her into the gown in 5 minutes flat all while we girls enjoyed our last sips of our mimosa's in the green room of our venue. Instead of being in hyper-panic mode over that - we were all okay and calm. This was 10 minutes before our ceremony was to start. So, the fact that she did that alone was a lifesaver! I loved our wedding day.

B · Married on 05/28/2017

Very happy with services. I am the groom and kind of got thrown into the "planning thing" when my wife (my wonderful future bride at the time) had her work travel get amp'd up and was gone all week on marketing assignments. Laura with Soiree South walked me through everything for 8 months. We were very happy with all the help we got and would highly recommend her planning and event management services. It was totally worth the costs.

Micah · Married on 05/13/2017

I had so much fun at my wedding and I would do it over and over and over again (the same groom of course!) with the same wedding planner making everything perfect (which is was for our wedding). Love Soiree South!

Sherri · Married on 04/23/2017

Found Soiree South via word of mouth - my neighbor. They did a great job providing full planning for my daughter's wedding and reception. We also used them to plan our rehearsal dinner. We are already using them for another family event coming up in 2018. I would recommend this planner to anyone wanting good customer service and extra help with planning. We got so much great attention and help. Thank you.