Soiree South & Co. Reviews

100 | Roswell, GA

100 Reviews for Soiree South & Co.

christy white · Married on 11/16/2019

Professional, organized and so wonderful to work with

My mom hired Soiree South to plan our wedding and we were so glad she did. I live and work in Atlanta and my mom lives back home in Denver so she knew I'd need some guidance along the wedding planning way with her living so far away. I really enjoyed the process and our wedding was organized, very beautiful and everything went so well. We all got to enjoy our wedding day without worrying about things and it was the best day ever. We would definitely recommend Soiree South.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Melanie S. · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

This was the first vendor we hired after we booked our venue. I just knew I needed help with planning and ideas, etc. We used Soiree South for coordinating services and this was the smartest vendor hire on our list of vendors we had. Money well spent! They were 100% amazing. We are so grateful for all their help before and on our wedding day.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • lee summers

Lee · Married on 06/15/2019

Extremely Professional!

Laura and her team are simply awesome! They made my wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Ann M · Married on 03/17/2019

So helpful

I would have gone crazy without the help of our planner. We were so pleased with all the help we received and also the positive attitude she always had. I loved working with Laura so much.

K Scott · Married on 03/02/2019

Great planner

Highly recommend. Great service. Kind, lots of knowledge, professional and caring. I rate them very high - so glad we had them to help.

MaryA C · Married on 02/23/2019

A+ service

I would give them 10 stars if that were an option. We had great communication, good organization and a perfect wedding day. Laura was so calming and always so sweet when we talked on the phone or met in person. She gave us lots of great advice along the way - mentioning things we had never even thought of. Our wedding was pretty large so on our wedding day, we had an assistant, Erin working with Laura who was also very helpful! They were both keeping us on time and making sure things ran smoothly. Soiree South is 100% awesome! We recommend them highly.

George H · Married on 02/09/2019

From the father of the bride

I cannot thank Soiree South & Co. enough. My daughter's wedding day was very well put together. Our families got to sit back, soak all the joy in and have fun. As a dad, all I ever want is my daughter to be happy and her wedding day went exactly how she had hoped. I would recommend this company for any planning needs and I will be using them for our corp events in the future, as well as passing along their contact info to family and friends for any planning needs on future weddings out there.

A Cole · Married on 02/02/2019

So much great help

I thought I could handle all the wedding planning stuff myself and found myself getting overwhelmed and stressed after only a couple of weeks. I started looking around for a planner who could help me to be able to plan my own wedding. I found Soiree South via a friend from work who had worked with them for her own wedding. They had a package of services that fit exactly what I needed. I ended up having fun during the planning time leading up to our big day and on the day of, our ceremony and reception were managed flawlessly. I think as brides we view a planner or coordinator as an "option" but I would say now after having been through the "bride experience" that a planner or coordinator is a "must have" if you want to really enjoy yourself. There are so many little things that have to be managed on the day of and I know I would have been working so hard at my wedding had it not been for our planner. They were always kind, concerned and caring. Offered us tons of good advice and very professional.

Susan · Married on 12/09/2018

very happy

We were very happy with the services and help we received from Soiree South & Co. They did a good job.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2018

Planner and designer

So glad my co-worker recommended Soiree South & Co. She used them for her wedding 3 years ago that I went to and it was great! Fast forward - they did a great job planning our wedding and managing it from start to finish as well. We purchased our flowers from them also, so Soiree South & Co. not only planned our wedding but they also did our design. Everything was beautiful and just exactly what we wanted. The flowers were beautiful and high quality. The bouquets were fragrant and so pretty. My bridesmaids loved them and usually they just leave them behind at weddings but everyone wanted to keep theirs which made me happy. Our centerpieces were perfect. We were very pleased and will definitely use Soiree South again for other events and refer them to our friends. Our pictures came out so good and this was because everything was so pretty and the day was well-organized.

Linda · Married on 10/13/2018

Good planning and coordinating services

Loved working with Laura and Krista. Laura did a great job leading up to the big day - getting us organized, planned out and helping us with answers to our questions all along the way (and we had so many) and Krista was onsite the day of to help manage our crowd and set up. We were very happy.

Chelsea M · Married on 09/08/2018

The best thing to do is hire a planner - this one!

They were the best! This was my favorite vendor by far! I was going crazy before I hired them and almost canceled my wedding wanting to wait several months later because planning was harder than I thought it would be. Hired Soiree South & Co. and my mind was put to rest. We kept our original date and they got us on track. We had an absolutelblast on our wedding day! My venue recommended Soiree South to me - whew! - so grateful for that!

David M · Married on 08/25/2018

Second time working with Soiree South

We worked with Soiree South during my brother's wedding about 5 years ago in Atlanta and my mom's first advice to us was to contact them for help with our wedding this year. They were the first vendor we hired after we picked our date and booked our venue. We enjoyed working with Laura and I've no doubt we will be seeing her again at another family member's wedding or friend's wedding in the very near future. Paying for a coordinator is so worth the money.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Charles R · Married on 07/28/2018

A necessity when wedding planning

These planners were amazing. As a parent hoping for the best day for my daughter, I can tell you working with this group of professional planners was a godsend. We knew nothing about wedding planning and they guided us through the entire process, and my daughter's wedding was everything she had always dreamed of. My wife and I got to enjoy the event as if we were a guest which meant so much for us - this is our one daughter/only child so we wanted to relish every second. We did just that thanks to Soiree South.

Shre · Married on 06/30/2018

perfect for what we needed

They did a very nice job for us A+ - 10 stars! Our three coordinators on the day were magnificent! We worked with Laura for most the months leading up to our wedding, and she was terrific. She was so nice and never laughed at my silly questions or crazy off-beat ideas ha ha. I was referred to them by my neighbor and have since passed on Soiree South's information to other friends planning their wedding. So we definitely were happy (truly 100% happy). A good vendor to have on your team.

Kiera J · Married on 06/01/2018

liked them so much

They did a really good job of keeping us organized. If you need a planner or coordinater this is a good company.

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2018

Recommendation

We worked with Laura through the months leading up to our wedding for full wedding planning services. Everything was great. She was very helpful and always nice and professional. Ae we approached the week of our wedding, we saw all the loose ends come together with Soiree South's organization and knowledge, and that weekend before our wedding week - I knew we were completely ready to enjoy a great week. On our wedding day, we had two Soiree South coordinators (Erin and Katherine) working with Laura to manage our crowd and our venue is pretty spread out so we needed the extra hands on deck. Our wedding day was perfect! We saw how hard these ladies were working for us and honestly could not have made it through the day with as much enjoyment as we had without them helping to manage our day. Our vendors we worked with also had nothing but good things to say about Laura and her team. I would recommend this company to anyone planning a big event or wedding (or even a small one!).

Ashley T · Married on 04/27/2018

perfect for our day

So happy we hired Soiree South & Co. They helped us so much. My husband and I were very happy with all the help we got and the price was reasonable.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Maria P · Married on 03/11/2018

professional and friendly

we worked with Soiree South & Co for my daughters wedding. we were grateful for all the help and really liked our two planners. we recommend them.

Nancy G · Married on 03/10/2018

So glad I hired these ladies

Just could not have made it through planning my wedding without Laura and her team. They all did a great job and we were over the moon happy with them. Thank you Soiree South! My mom thanks you, my husband thanks you and I shall be ever so grateful to your kindness and knowledge on wedding planning. It's a one time thing but if it were something you do over and over, I'd definitely hire them again LOL!

Emily · Married on 03/09/2018

Absolute best! This was the best vendor for the money. We got so much help and I was not stressed out for a second. So organized, friendly and helpful.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Alice · Married on 02/04/2018

My new hubby and I (and my mom and dad) were really happy with Soiree South. We booked them for partial planning and decor and we were very happy with all the services we received. Everything was organized and our decor was so fabulous. So happy to write this review for them.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 01/17/2018

Honestly, five stars is not enough because Laura is absolutely amazing! Her professionalism, attention to detail, and friendly disposition makes her the best-of-the-best. I was completely stress free throughout the planning process and the day of the event. Her services were worth EVERY SINGLE penny – please consider her for your coordinating needs. Thank you again Laura!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Anne · Married on 12/15/2017

Fantastic coordinating and management of our wedding! They were so helpful.

Sent on 12/27/2017

T · Married on 09/09/2017

They did a great job. Our plans happened just like we wanted. Affordable services and very necessary. So glad we decided to have a planner coordinate our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 10/26/2017