address, Cumming, GA 30041 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Everlasting Elegance

Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful, especially while trying to fit it in to your already busy life. That's where we come in! Let Everlasting Elegance take the lead, allowing you to enjoy this once in a life time experience. Think of Everlasting Elegance as your wedding insurance. With each step of planning you're making financial and emotional investments towards your big day. Protect these investments by hiring a professional to ensure your wedding day goes better than you've imagined. By working with Everlasting Elegance you can relax and enjoy the wedding of your dreams.

Day of Coordination: For the couple who needs somone to make all their plans a reality. The last thing you want to be doing on your wedding day is tracking down a missing vendor or setting up your own favor display. There are countless tasks that come up on your wedding day (most of what you probably aren't even thinking of). A day of coordinator gives you peace of mind that everything will get taken care of without you having to get involved. We'll lead you through your rehearsal and be there on your wedding day to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Month of Coordination: For the couple who wants to ensure nothing has been overlooked. By bringing in a coodinator a month before your wedding day you can rest assured that there won't be any detrimental suprises or details that got overlooked. Having someone to go over your plans this far in advanced allows you to implement or improve anything that may be lacking or missing. Enjoy the excitement that comes in the weeks leading up to your wedding, rather than stressing about what what could go wrong.

Full Service Planning: For the couple who needs help planning the majority of their wedding. Ideal for the couple who is overwhelmed by wedding planning or are simply too busy to successfully plan a wedding on their own. We'll walk you through it every step of the way. We start with setting a budget and figuring out what is most important to you on your wedding. From there we can help you with vendor selection, ceremony and reception design, invitation management, day of coordination and everything in between.

1933895534255276032 o 51 1906491 160238382551658
1933895534255276032 o 51 1906491 160238382551658

4 Reviews for Everlasting Elegance

Erica L. · Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing value!

Kari was amazing and did a great job at putting my mind at ease! She covered everything. She was detail oriented, reliable, and friendly towards all of my guests and family. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Sara · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolute joy to work with!

My husband and I worked with Kari to coordinate our wedding in October 2019. We had some idea of what we wanted to do, but were lost in all the details. She helped us figure out how to put the ceremony together, timings for the reception, list of key photos, and so much more. Kari was absolutely wonderful to work with and I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 04/14/2020

Everlasting Elegance FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 475
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious

Team of Everlasting Elegance

Kari Gibbons

Kari Gibbons

Owner

Hi! I'm Kari Gibbons, Owner of Everlasting Elegance. I graduated the University of Georgia in 2015 with a degree in Public Relations. I was always drawn to the event planning side of public relations, and upon graduation primarily worked executing corporate events and marketing. In 2017, I married the love of my life, and unlike many brides I LOVED planning my wedding. In fact, it inspired me to completely change career paths. For the last couple years I've worked with a collection of venues in the Metro Atlanta area, gaining invaluable experience. I can't wait to bring my passion and expertise to your wedding!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address Cumming, GA, 30041 See on map
    Location of (Everlasting Elegance)