Everlasting Elegance

Cumming, GA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Cumming, Georgia, Everlasting Elegance is a wedding planning business that is as driven by their clients’ events as the soon-to-be-wed couples are. The company is run by a University of Georgia alumni, Kari Cline. Kari was inspired to use her skills to help couples coordinate and design their wedding occasions after tackling her own. Since this transition, she has built a portfolio of clients in the Atlanta Metro Area and constructed lasting relationships with local venues.

Kari and Everlasting Elegance specialize in both day-of and full-service wedding planning. Couples will have the opportunity to avail of the exact level of service that they require with no hidden costs. Kari protects her clients’ financial and emotional investments in their wedding events, ensuring that each detail is well laid out. If betrothed pairs are interested in hiring a planner that is confident, competent, and organized, Kari can fit the bill.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

Madeline J. Married on 04/10/2022

The biggest help when wedding planning

Kari is the best. Great value and worth every penny. She knows what she's doing. So professional, put together, and thinks of everything. Knowing she was managing communication with vendors took a huge weight off my shoulders in wedding month. I know there was even more behind the scenes that she took care of and I am so thankful!
  • Dallas
    Dallas W. Married on 01/15/2022

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Booking with Kari was one of the best things I did for my wedding. She had this amazing ability to handle difficult situations with grace and was such a calming presence. She took an incredible amount of stress off my shoulders and impressed every single person she met. She made many last minute phone calls and stepped in when needed. The only thing I would’ve done differently- I would have hired her for the whole year and not just the month of/day of. Obsessed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Kari Gibbons
Kari Gibbons
Owner

Hi! I'm Kari Gibbons, Owner of Everlasting Elegance. I graduated the University of Georgia in 2015 with a degree in Public Relations. I was always drawn to the event planning side of public relations, and upon graduation primarily worked executing corporate events and marketing. In 2017, I married the love of my life, and unlike many brides I LOVED planning my wedding. In fact, it inspired me to completely change career paths. For the last couple years I've worked with a collection of venues in the Metro Atlanta area, gaining invaluable experience. I can't wait to bring my passion and expertise to your wedding!

address Cumming, GA, 30041
Location of (Everlasting Elegance)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding