AT LAST FLORALS Reviews

AT LAST FLORALS 7
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent!

I was so happy working with Kristi. She was open to doing things a little differently, on board with my vision and always easy to contact. I would 100% recommend her for any event!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    AT LAST FLORALS 8
    AT LAST FLORALS 9

Patricia Ford · Married on 04/27/2019

Scott Wedding

Kristi and her team were amazing! I will always recommend her company!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Nikki

Corban · Married on 11/17/2018

The Best Day of My Life

Kristi and the At Last Florals team are absolutely phenomenal! The preparation, thought, detail and time that Kristi put into making my wedding day perfect is beyond what I could ever express in words. Kristi took my ideas for how I pictured my wedding day and turned it into so much more than I could have ever imagined. I was absolutely speechless at the beauty of the event. Kristi was always available, reassured me when I was overwhelmed and went above and beyond even what we had planned for my day. I’m so appreciative of her and her talent. The flowers were out of this world! I keep hearing from all of my guests and even from people who did not attend my wedding, just how beautiful our wedding was. Thank you Kristi and the At Last Florals team for all that you did for me! Love always, Corban ❤️

Sent on 11/30/2018

Skyler · Married on 04/07/2018

At Last is an incredibly professional, passionate and consultative team that have nothing but the absolute best outcome at the forefront of their vision for your day.

We had to reimagine a lot of the set up for our wedding, because the rain decided to roll in at the last minute. This meant that pieces we originally wanted and paid for were going to be useless, so I requested that the budget be reallocated and left in the creative team's hands. And boy, did they deliver.

I got to my venue at 10 AM, only to see that everything had already been set up and accounted for. I knew I had nothing to worry about already, but when I walked up to see everything already perfectly in place, I was able to let a sigh of relief go, and get in the right mindset for the day.

Kristi kept me informed throughout the entire process, checked in periodically, and ultimately made the day so elegant and stunning. From the custom tablecloths she arranged to have made for our wedding the the beautiful lush eucalyptus and heavenly draping, Kristi is THE visionary to work with.

Thank you for everything, At Last! Wish we could do it all over again.

Sent on 05/06/2018
  • MS. MACMEN

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

Kristi was a dream to work with. We met her at a TAWP event and even though we met a lot of vendors that day, Kristi's warm and friendly personality made her stand out. Kristi's pricing is reasonable and her work is phenomenal. We met once to talk about the vision I had for our flowers and right there she was able to brainstorm different types of flowers that we could use to make our bouquets beautiful. Within 15 minutes she totally knew exactly what vibe I was going for. She even recommended saving some of the lace from my dress (from alterations) and used that to tie into my bouquet, which was a really nice touch. Kristi also made floral hair pieces for my bridesmaids and a bridal flower crown. All of my bridesmaids looked like garden party goddesses and I felt like a queen with the flower crown she made for me. I cannot share enough praise for Kristi's artistry!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    AT LAST FLORALS 10
    AT LAST FLORALS 11
    AT LAST FLORALS 12

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/17/2018

Kristi was great to work with. She captured my vision for my wedding flowers perfectly and within budget. She is very creative with her arrangements and my bouquet was gorgeous. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Laura · Married on 12/02/2017

Kristi & co helped make my wedding an absolute dream! Kristi was incredibly helpful, patient, and accommodating. She helped up work around a tight budget and still made everything PERFECT. I highly recommend At Last Florals for your wedding flower and rental needs.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Ana · Married on 08/05/2017

Kristi and her staff did a fabulous job on my son's wedding. We used her for the flowers as well as the decor and she did not disappoint! She took the pics and the vision my daughter in law had and designed a perfect day for her. I would highly recommend At Last for any event you may have.

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Liana

Liana · Married on 03/31/2017

Where do I even begin? Kristi literally made all my visions come true, I had the most BEAUTIFUL bouquet and floral displays. I haf a vague vision of what I wanted based on things I had seen on Pinterest and Kristi made everything so perfect. There were several times leading up to the wedding when I asked Kristi to make changes to my floral vision, and she was so flexible and attentive to exactly what I wanted! Every single floral piece had some sort of greenery incorporated, tying into my whimsical/rustic wedding theme. All night I received countless comments on how beautiful the table flowers, bouquets and displays were. I could have not asked for anything more, all of the florals were so flawless and everything I could've dreamed of. I would definitely recommend At Last Florals over and over again!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Taylor · Married on 03/19/2017

At Last Florals is amazing. Point blank period. I first contacted them after moving my wedding date up several months. The date I moved it to was only about 6 weeks away. Kristi helped me tremendously. Not only does she offer amazing floral creations, she is also an exceptional planner. We hired her for the day-of coordination as well. What was originally supposed to be a small, quickly planned wedding turned out to be like something out of a movie. You would have never known the wedding was put together in just 6 weeks time, and would not have turned out that way without her help.

We did order some small rental pieces, like plate chargers, to accompany some small table details we had already purchased. Kristi went above and beyond and provided way more than expected. Her eye for design and details is great and everything was put together amazingly.

Her flower arrangements were so beautiful, all of the colors were just what I had dreamed. As someone who was not familiar with plants in the least bit, I left the design completely up to her. Her idea of what I had in mind was spot on, and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

I would definitely recommend At Last Florals to anyone and everyone, for any event. You definitely will not be disappointed. Her services are honest, timely, professional, and her cost is more than reasonable for even the smallest of budgets. Kristi and her team are simply the greatest.

Sent on 12/16/2017

sally · Married on 03/18/2017

Kristi is an incredible artist! The floral arrangements, bouquets and decor for our reception were stunning! The lady-in-waiting service kept us calm and organized during the event all day. Elegant, unique, professional, WONDERFUL!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Tanisha · Married on 03/10/2017

Kristi is an amazing florist! When first talking to her she had so many ideas and helped me decide what I really wanted! Kristi is very kind, loving, and patient when it comes to her clients. When the Flowers arrived the day of the wedding I was so in love with how my bouquet turned out, it brought me to tears! Thanks at last you guys ROCK!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Cindy · Married on 11/05/2016

My daughter and I started planning her wedding almost a year from her wedding day. Kristi meet with us on several occasions and helped and adjusted things to our ever changing minds. The day of, she put up with strong winds, which is not helpful for a outdoor wedding and a nervous bride and Mom. She managed to keep us in check and make the day beautiful!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Angela · Married on 11/05/2016

Kristi went above and beyond with my wedding flowers. My boquet literally took my breath away, it was just beautiful. She was so easy to work with, honest, kind and just as excited about my wedding as I was. I highly recommend At Last florals!!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Tori · Married on 11/05/2016

I can not brag enough about Kristi and her team. From the moment we met she lead the way! She gave me my dream wedding without me even having to think! She heard what I wanted and ran with it. She ran the day smoothly, At Last Florals ran my special day without error. Kristi also put up with a nervous bride for over year she will forever be apart of the family! Thank you for giving me my Kim Kardashian Wedding with a budget! Flowers, Rentals and People I give an A+++ would not change a thing!! Love Tori

Sent on 11/12/2016

Skyler · Married on 11/05/2016

At last florals did an amazing job on all of my flowers. I was in love with my bouquet and the ceremony flowers! I will definitely be recommending this team to others!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/29/2016

Kristi's work is absolutely Amazing! She takes the time to go over everything with you and truly cares about YOUR vision. Along with helping me create the wedding of my wildest dreams, she helped me to figure out exactly what style I was looking for. She pointed me in the right direction and even gave me cool decor ideas that I ended up using! She basically helped me design my wedding! Her team is awesome. My wedding was an hour North of Orlando and traveled from Tallahassee with tons of Flowers to make my day incredible! It truly was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/24/2016

I was extremely blessed and fortunate to have such a caring and personal florist/ day of coordinator. Even though the package I paid for in regards to event services was titled “day of” it was more like “month of.” Meetings with Kristi were so easy. She is so caring and personal and asks so many questions about you to ensure that your day is perfect. As far as bouquets and centerpieces went, she hit the ball out of the park. Everything was exactly how I wanted it, and I wanted to keep my bouquet intact forever!! IT WAS SO PRETTY!!!!!! With her event coordination, she went above and beyond. I mentioned to her that my day of transportation fell through so I was planning to just drive myself. Within 24 hours, she had one of her limo connections call me and set up a time to come get me. She didn’t have to do that at all because I wasn’t upset, but it just shows that she really cared about my day. Throughout the last month, she would check in with me weekly to see how I was feeling and if I needed anything. She reminded me of little things I needed to get done and was supportive if I was stressed. Once the big day came, she was so professional and so calm. We had a massive wedding party, and she handled it all with ease. ANY TIME I need flowers or event coordination services, I will go to Kristi Sanders and At Last Florals. You will NOT be disappointed by choosing her.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Brittani · Married on 09/17/2016

Absolutely GORGEOUS flowers! I told her what I envisioned and she created exactly what I wanted and even better than I could have dreamed of. The flowers were one of the favorite parts of my wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Brandi · Married on 09/04/2016

Kristi and the staff of At Last Florals literally saved my life. In the middle of a hurricane, Kristi was the epitome of calm, cool and collected and reassured me that everything will be okay. She never once waivered in her confidence that our wedding would go on as planned. Everything was beautiful from the ceremony space to the small details of on the groom's cake. It surpassed my expectations 100 times over.
    I am so grateful and lucky to not only call her my florist/planner but also my friend.
    Thank you for everything! ~John & Brandi

Sent on 09/08/2016

Becca · Married on 07/08/2016

Working with Kristi was a dream come true! From our first meeting over coffee to gather ideas and start creating, to months of working back and forth via email (I lived 3 hrs away at the time), to the week of the wedding and day of, Kristi was nothing but kind, flexible, attentive, and persistent. She made sure from day one that my ideas were brought to life and was always open to suggesting new ideas or ways to enhance. She is truly talented at what she does and made our wedding day a day to remember! I never could have imagined more gorgeous bouquets for my bridal party, and floral decorations/rentals for our ceremony and reception. She did it all and it was absolutely stunning! I would HIGHLY suggest her for any Bride looking for a charismatic, absolutely creative, and talented florist!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Kristi was very responsive and helpful from the first time we talked and throughout the planning process. I change my mind a lot and always come up with questions but she was always sweet and willing to help me. The flowers turned out beautifully and she listened to all of my requests. We also used their planning and rentals services, and the whole wedding looked amazing. I would highly recommend At Last Florals for your flowers rentals and planning!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Victoria · Married on 05/28/2016

Kristi was amazing! At our first meeting I could tell we were totally in sync, she nailed the vibe we were going for! Our flowers were just incredible, we are still getting compliments on them from our guests and other vendors. She truly created the most beautiful event I've ever seen and I cannot recommend her enough! At Last Florals is the best!

Sent on 06/14/2016

AT LAST FLORALS's reply:

Victoria, what a pleasure it was to be part of the Dehner's wedding day! From day 1 you were fantastic and I want to thank you for being so trusting of our team when it came to creating your one of a kind wedding. Wishing you a life together as sweet and beautiful as the words you shared during your ceremony!

Sydney · Married on 05/14/2016

Kristi is absolutely amazing! She is very quick to respond, she is great about answering questions and is beyond talented. At our meeting she immediately understood my vision, and took it even further than what I was able to come up with. At the venue she created something that was beyond anything I could have imagined. Everything was so beautiful, we continuously got compliments on the flowers. We also rented ceremony chairs and linens from At Last, and the linens completely tied everything together. I am so grateful to Kristi for making my day so incredibly beautiful!

Sent on 05/24/2016

AT LAST FLORALS's reply:

Sydney,
    Thank you for sharing this! You were a beautiful bride and we're happy to hear that the flowers and linens (so glad you liked) tied everything together. Congrats!!

Lindsey · Married on 04/30/2016

I was recommended At Last Florals by a friend and was not disappointed! They are absolutely amazing! Everyone was talking about how pretty the flowers were for days! Kristi was so sweet and was very flexible! Even added on something a week before the wedding with no problem! I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/16/2016