A Country Rose Florist

Tallahassee, Florida View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

Your special day is what we are all about. You have dreamed of this day for many years. Seeing your vision of this day is our first and foremost priority. We are here for you from that stunning bridal bouquet to the lapel flowers to the massive ceremony décor. We walk with you step by step to decide the best floral choices for your vision and budget.

The First Step: Is to set up a bridal consultation with us. Here we will talk about venue, color, favorite flowers and your own wedding style. We are available for in person, phone, or email consultations.

The Second Step: We will format your plans in an easy to read proposal to include individual pricing and pictures.

The Third Step: We will modify your proposal until you are completely decided and confident your vision of that day for flowers is met.

The Fourth Step: You will send signed agreement and a 20% retainer.

The Fifth Step: Show up for your special day and enjoy the beauty.

A Country Rose Flowers & Gifts produces an array of arrangements, from table arrangements to flower crowns to single flowers to corsages. They also offer an array of rentals, from furniture to tabletop items. Services include:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Venue visit
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$195

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Katie B. Married on 03/19/2022

Absolutely Beautiful

Chelsea and her team did such a beautiful job. She took basic ideas that I had and made them come to life. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on all of our floral pieces! My bouquet was simple, elegant, and exactly what I asked for. From the arbor to the cake, every flower was perfectly placed. Our wedding would have not have had the same feeling without all of their beautiful touches!

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! I am so happy that your bouquet was exactly what you had envisioned! Thank you for letting us be a part of your day.
    -Chelsea
  • Nikki
    Nikki H. Married on 03/19/2022

Brought my vision to life

I knew little to nothing about flowers when we went into our meeting with Chelsea. I knew what colors I wanted, but I didn't know how to make it a reality. A Country Rose did just that. Our bouquets, arbor, and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous. Every email or question was answered promptly and professionally. I went to Chelsea a month before the wedding to make last minute changes and additions after a change in bridal party numbers and she accommodated everything. Her team set up and tore down everything so efficiently that I didn't even see them day of. Thank you for making our day beautiful!

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, Nikki! Your wedding was so fun to create! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Love these pictures. -Chelsea
  • Ainsley
    Ainsley A. Married on 02/26/2022

Hire them for your wedding!

A Country Rose Florist executed the perfect florals for my wedding. The floral designer was so great to work with from the very beginning and was able to accommodate the perfect floral package based on my budget and vision. Their delivery and set up was seamless and it was so nice to not have to worry about the florals on the wedding day. Highly recommend to hire them for your wedding or event in the Tallahassee area!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Heather & Chris
    59 photos · 11/20/2021

Charlotte Fristoe Photography Charlotte Fristoe Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working with A Country Rose! Annette and her staff are all so sweet and always goes above and beyond to make sure couples have the best experience leading up to and on their wedding day. Their flowers are always flawless and the designs are gorgeous. I'd highly recommend setting up a consultation at A Country Rose so you can see how great they are for yourself!

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Wedding Officiants

A Country Rose Flowers is awesome! Not only is their team nice to work with, they will go above and beyond to make beautiful flowers for your occasion. I highly recommend them for your florist!

Smile in Style Events Smile in Style Events Photo Booths

Love working with Annette and her team! They are amazing!

250 E 6th Ave Tallahassee, Florida, 32303

Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm *Please call to set up a consultation.
Location of (A Country Rose Florist)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding