About Designs By Darin

We believe in a single-minded passion for what we do, and an unwavering desire for excellence in the way we think and the way we work. We love our profession, and with that vitality, stunning floral designs are created.

Flowers determine the mood and atmosphere of your wedding, and leave you and your guests with a lasting impression of the day.  Knowing this, our design team is dedicated to making your vision come to life. Our professional staff includes experienced designers with the highest standards in the field. Your wedding will receive the detailed attention that it deserves.

Call or email us to set up a free consultation appointment.

Darin Jones  Owner/Designer

Altar Decor (5)
Flower Petals (4)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Darin absolutely nailed the flowers for my wedding. I showed him a few pictures of things I liked and shared my vision for the day and then let Darin work his magic. On my wedding day the flowers, from the bouquets to ceremony displays to the reception center pieces, just appeared and were everything I imagined and so much more! They were so beautiful, guests were posing for photos in front of the big displays and telling me that the center pieces were “Pinterest goals”. Darin was extremely knowledgeable, professional and had no problem making my dreams come true while staying in budget.

Photos
Profile Picture Alyssa, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Darin was a delight to work with and made our day both beautiful and easy. The flowers, in spite of the recent freeze, were gorgeous and fresh. Everything from beginning to end worked out better than we could have hoped for. I highly recommend Designs by Darin!

Profile Picture Angela, 1/19/18, 2 Reviews

Artificial
Non-Floral
11 AWARDS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Darin is one of the top event/ floral designers in the area. He is creative, innovative and designs each event to its own uniqueness. He offers a variety of elements to his designs from containers to that special touch of adornment on the bride's bouquet. Darin's focus is the client's wishes...and always pleases.

LOVE Designs by Darin! His work is beautiful!

Designs by Darin is by far the best floral designer we have ever worked with. He and his team have impeccable taste and an amazing ability to envision and bring to life exactly what a bride wants. Top quality product, attention to detail and working within any budget are just a few of the raves we have heard from brides about Darin and his team. There is no other choice when it comes to flowers!

we have had the pleasure of working with Designs by Darin and at every one of the events I have seen such beautiful work . all his brides are always happy .love working with him.Premier cateringLLC

Darin's work is absolutely beautiful and his customer service is out of this world! I happily recommend Designs by Darin to all of my clients.

Events

3463 Garber Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32303   See On Map
850-228-5040 (phone)
Open by appointment
Designs By Darin is a wedding Florist from Tallahassee, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Thomasville, Destin, and other destinations . Designs By Darin is a professional wedding florist and designer that has been part of the Tallahassee Thomasville wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Weddings and Special events.