1106 Thomasville Road Unit I, Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About j & j weddings

We are Jenn and Jenna, the eyes behind j&j Weddings! Our story is rather simple; we love the laughs, the tears and the love that is experienced on one of the most special days of your life! We are photographers with personality, passion and spunk! Our work is not traditional, there is life behind every image! We love the details, we crave the emotion, and most importantly we love capturing you as you are on your wedding day! With every click we have frozen your memories forever. We promise to be fun, caffeinated and amazingly creative! We are just waiting to capture the most beautiful you!

Rockin and Rollin...

j&j

Follow j & j weddings on

image 1
5b09c1e9f5b54b10 image 11
untitled 64

46 Reviews for j & j weddings

Giselle · Married on 10/15/2016

Jen and Jenna took the most beautiful engagement and wedding pictures for us. They are such a fun and dedicated duo, and a real pleasure to work with! Despite the large group of crazy guests at our wedding... they definitely captured the best of the best and all the pictures came out AMAZING! I would definitely recommend J&J to anyone who is in need of two fun, lively and professional photographers. Thank you ladies for giving us a thousand pictures that commemorate one of the happiest days of our lives!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Shelly · Married on 04/02/2016

Jen and Jenna are just the best! I actually met them 5 years ago at a friends wedding when I was getting into photography again and was relearning everything. Apparently it was the first time they were J&J! The girls were sweet and helpful with me (since I was just relaxing with friends as they were getting ready). Over the years I watched them photograph so many friends and acquaintances in Tallahassee and when we got engaged, my closest friends asked "So have you booked J&J yet"? I've loved their style and mix of posed and candid images and they had a style and vision similar to what I would do if I could shoot myself... but better! They were always professional and timely in e-mailing us back with any myriad of crazy questions or ideas. While we were late to our engagement shoot the amount of poses and images they were able to provide in the shortened time was still wonderful and completely met my expectations! Beautiful images! Our wedding was just a week ago but I already can tell you- we're going to love our wedding photos. J&J were timely, pleasant, quick with family photos, and so easy to talk to and work with. It's easy for a couple to feel comfortable around them and get the classic images you'll want forever. Photography was our 3rd biggest investment in our weekend but let me tell you- DON'T CHEAP OUT! These ladies are worth every dime and contracting professionals will wipe away any doubts you have throughout the process. When it was raining the week of the wedding we worked on a plan B (which would have met expectations) but they assured me we wouldn't need it. Luck would have it... we didn't but that assurance was worth so much! Book with Jen & Jenna and you'll have beautiful memories and 2 new friends I promise!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/16/2016

Amazing photographers. We loved working with them both!

Sent on 01/26/2016

j & j weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• j & j weddings 1
    Weddings start at $1922 for up to 5 hours of coverage.
    Weddings start at $1922 for up to 5 hours of coverage.

• Sunshine FL DJ
    Sunshine FL DJ Wedding DJs

Are you looking for that perfect photographer for your special day? How about having two! J & J Photography is a pleasure to work with. Both Jenna and Jennifer bring a style all their own.

• Amplify Entertainment
    Amplify Entertainment Wedding DJs

Our DJs love working with J&J Weddings. They are friendly, talented and professional. A great choice for any bride!

• AJ Entertainment
    AJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Loved working with these two the other night. Had a great time with them, great team to work with. Look forward to working with them in the future and having them in North Central Florida more often.

• 1106 Thomasville Road, Unit I Tallahassee, 32303 See on map
    8504454004 (Other Phone Number)
    Always open