Sara Lynn Photography

Tallahassee, FL View map Visit website
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

My name is Sara and I’m a wedding photographer based in Tallahassee, FL. While I mainly work in the North Florida and South Georgia areas, I have photographed weddings all along the East Coast from South Florida to New Hampshire. I am a lover of animals ( I have 4 of my own), a wife, and a mom. I find my inspiration in water but my peace on mountain tops.

My photos have been described as genuine and candid, as I prefer capturing moments between couples and showcasing your personalities and love. I tend to think of myself as more of a story teller, rather than a photographer, and I show the full story of your love and wedding day in the photos I take. I keep colors light but vivid to showcase you in the best light possible.

I am here, first and foremost to serve you. I am here for you through the whole process. I love providing recommendations, answering questions, and being a source of encouragement. This time is about you two, so I aim to make the process as easy as possible. Thank you again for your consideration! I am excited to talk to you more about your special day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Marcus A. Married on 07/03/2021

Look no further

Sara was such a pleasure to work with. If your looking for someone to capture your special moment look no further. I look further to working with her again.
  • Liaht
    Liaht S. Married on 08/01/2020

Highly recommend

We had an incredible experience with Sara. We had to postpone our big wedding due to COVID but Sara captured the magic of our tiny ceremony. She made us feel so comfortable in front of camera! And the photos turned out beautifully--we will always have these special mementos of our wedding. We highly recommend Sara's services!!!
  • Madeline
    Madeline Married on 11/11/2017

Over and beyond. Sara is the best

Sara is amazing! Simple as that. From the engagement shoot, to the day leading up, and even the day of, Sara went over and beyond for my husband and I. She kept us organized and on time despite the few unexpected wrenches that we’re thrown into the crazy day. It was made so evident during the whole planning process and on our wedding day that Sara has heart to serve people. Her prices are beyond reasonable, she adapts to change quickly, She is kind, considerate, and just an absolute joy to be around! She captured our day in the most perfect way!! I would HIGHLY recommend this talented gem

Sara Lynn Photography's reply:

Madeline! You are the absolute sweetest. It was such an honor to work with both you and Josh- and your amazing families! I am so thankful I was able to be there for you during the twists and turns of your wedding day! Thank you for letting me be there to serve you! Xo

Team

Sara Hoomes
Sara Hoomes
Owner

Getting married is one of the most exciting times of life and I am so truly happy for you! Thank you for considering me to be a part of this special time for you both.

To tell you a bit more about myself, I’m a wedding photographer based in Tallahassee and Jacksonville, FL. While I primarily work in the North Florida and South Georgia areas, I have photographed weddings along the East Coast from South Florida to New Hampshire.

I semi-recently located back to North Florida from New York City, my heart will always long for the city’s energy. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my husband, daughter, and our 4 animals. You can frequently find me walking around our neighborhood with my camera taking photos of the southern blooms. We enjoy kayaking, hiking, or spending a weekend at the beach every chance we get.

I find my inspiration by water, my energy in the city, and my strength on mountain tops.

My photos have been described as genuine and candid. I prefer capturing moments between couples and showcasing your personalities and love. I tend to think of myself as more of a story teller, rather than a photographer. I show the full story of your love and wedding day in the photos I take. I keep colors light but vivid to showcase you in the best light possible.

I am here, first and foremost to serve you. I love providing recommendations, answering questions, and being a source of encouragement. This time is about you two, so I aim to make the process as easy as possible. Thank you again for your consideration! I am excited to talk to you more about your special day!

Tallhassee Tallahassee, FL, 32309
Location of (Sara Lynn Photography)

Sara Lynn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sara Lynn Photography include in the starting price?

Sara Lynn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sara Lynn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sara Lynn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sara Lynn Photography offer?

Sara Lynn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Sara Lynn Photography offer?

Sara Lynn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sara Lynn Photography offer for wedding events?

Sara Lynn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sara Lynn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sara Lynn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding