Elizabeth Birdwell Photography

Tallahassee, FL View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography, based out of Tallahassee, Florida, is a wedding photography company that specializes in artistic and documentary style photography. Elizabeth has a goal of capturing photos that show real moments of natural expressions, fun-loving smiles, and the natural love couples share together. She has an online gallery of many previous clients in many gorgeous, natural settings and candid moments.

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography offers a wide variety of photography services and products to wedding couples. Her list of services includes engagement sessions, full wedding events, family and child portrait sessions, maternity sessions, birthing sessions, and much more. Other services and products offered by Elizabeth include:

• Photographic prints
  • Customized flash drive
  • High resolution and digital images
  • Online private galleries
  • Additional hours
  • Second photographer
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Mary
    Mary E. Married on 05/04/2021

Saved My Wedding During COVID-19!

Elizabeth came highly recommended to me and we met for a dreamy sunset engagement photo shoot at the coast in the fall. Two months before my wedding, the pandemic forced us to cancel all the big plans. Through Elizabeth's connections, we were able to move the wedding outdoors to Shiloh Farm and, while my family and friends couldn't be with us, Elizabeth's photos captured the beauty of our intimate wedding to share! She is so personable and enthusiastic! She puts you at ease and brings out your best smiles! She is flexible and dedicated to her clients - those sneak peaks she provides the same night of your shoot build the excitement until your final reveal - the amazing portraits you always dreamed of!! Tip - please consider an extra bridal portrait shoot or even an extra shoot after your wedding when you can be more relaxed and get every pose - you won't be sorry!!

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography's reply:

We perservered together through this difficult pandemic time and it was so good to see JOY on your faces on the day of your beautiful wedding. I was honored to be by your side that day and I am even more happy to have found two new sweet friends for the years to come. I wish you and Bobby all the happiness in the world and thank you again for choosing me. It was truly my honor! Love you both!
    Heather H. Married on 02/29/2020

Engagement and Wedding Photos

Elizabeth is the absolute sweetest and made us feel so relaxed for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She is so easy to communicate with, and made our experience that much better. Not only were our photographs beautiful, but we received much anticipated sneak peeks within just 24 hours! Our wedding album was perfection, and we have received so many compliments on our photos and gallery. We can’t help but look at them daily. We highly recommend Elizabeth Birdwell to all for her exceptional work!

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Heather and Chance! What a dream couple you were to work with and get to know better! I love you guys and feel so honored that you chose me to be your wedding photographer! I hope to see you in the near future for family sessions!!!! Thank you both again!!!
  • Katemcdaniel13
    Katemcdaniel13@Yahoo.com Married on 11/09/2019

Loved her!!

Elizabeth got to be their for our entire story! She did our surprise proposal pictures, engagement pictures and finally wedding pictures! By the time everything was said and done I have 1700 pictures to choose from! Me and my family absolutely love her and plan to continue using her for our family photos!

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography's reply:

So thrilled to be your photographer Kate and Chris!!! Being with you guys from the very beginning was so special and I couldn't be happier for you. And I'm so glad you love your photos! Thank you again for choosing me as your wedding photographer!! Love you both and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Tallahassee Tallahassee, FL, 32317
Location of (Elizabeth Birdwell Photography)

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Elizabeth Birdwell Photography include in the starting price?

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Elizabeth Birdwell Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Prints

What photography styles does Elizabeth Birdwell Photography offer?

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Elizabeth Birdwell Photography offer?

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Elizabeth Birdwell Photography offer for wedding events?

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Elizabeth Birdwell Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding