Taylor'd Southern Events

Crawfordville, FL View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Taylor'd Southern Events is a wedding photographer located in Crawfordville, Florida. They are pleased to offer inclusive services to couples that are planning their wedding. Taylor'd Southern Events aims to create the ultimate wedding experience by producing timeless, elegant, and charming images of you and your loved ones.

Taylor'd Southern Events is here to make your wedding occasion simple, fun, and enjoyable. They ensure personalized service by getting to know their clients and building a friendship with them. This allows the company to best represent what the couple values most in their relationship. By providing both friendly and approachable services, Taylor'd Southern Events captures what truly matters with ease. Photography items offered include:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save-the-dates
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Lexie
    Lexie Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Looking for the perfect photographer on your big day? Look no further!

I'm not sure where to even start when it comes to Lauren and her services! Like many other brides, finding the perfect photographer to capture your big day is one of the most important things! I looked and did my research, and by the grace of God I happened to come across Taylor'd Southern Events. When we hired Lauren, she had just moved up to the D.C. area from Florida (talk about perfect timing). From the very beginning, Lauren took the time to get to know my husband and I on more of a personal level, which helped her capture such intimate, beautiful, memorable pictures! From traveling hours for our engagement shoot in the mountains, to being there at the farm and keeping me on schedule on our big day - Lauren was nothing short of absolutely amazing. Not to mention her shots are absolutely breathtaking!
  • Meghan
    Meghan G. Married on 02/10/2021

Absolutely amazing

I am SO HAPPY to have had Lauren photograph our wedding. She is so professional, personable, and amazing at what she does. Never once did I feel like she was in the way during the ceremony, and yet I know she got amazing shots. She made us so comfortable when taking photos and we were laughing most of the time. I've gotten a few sneak peak pictures already and they are so beautiful that I'm comfortable writing this review already. We couldn't have put our wedding photos into more capable hands. I recommend this photography company to ANYONE and EVERYONE. Especially Lauren!
    Carter P. Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Magazine worthy photos from the best photographer!!

I have no idea where to begin with this review because Lauren is so dear to our hearts. Lauren is a highly sought after photographer. My mom and I were super impressed by her after the first meeting. I knew she was the one. She makes you feel so comfortable behind a camera and is able to reel in a million people going so many different ways. We got sneak peeks the night of our wedding and everyone was amazed because they were nothing short of magazine worthy. I love every single one. Lauren is a photographer you don鈥檛 walk towards you run towards her and be prepared to be amazed every single time. She鈥檚 so talented and her spirit is genuine. She poured so much love into us and made us feel like we were her only clients. She鈥檚 skilled at her craft. Lauren thank you so much for being the best photographer and and even better friend. We love you.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Taylor'd Southern Events 1
Offer
When you book both photography and DJ packages, you will receive $100 off the DJ package.

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Crawfordville, 32327
Location of (Taylor'd Southern Events)
Los Angeles, 90025
Crawfordville, Florida Crawfordville, FL, 32327

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding