Tallahassee, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Map · Phone number

About Sunshine FL DJ

Welcome to Sunshine FL DJ's Weddingwire page.

My name is Kevin Creech and I am the owner of Sunshine FL DJ. I have been in the DJ business for over a decade. I am currently located in Tallahassee, FL and provide wedding services for most of Florida and South Georgia. I have done events as far south as Fort Myers, as far east as Amelia Island, as far north as Atlanta, GA and as far west as Pensacola, FL. I previously worked for GT Entertainment and finally decided to go out on my own.

To all the Brides out there looking for their perfect DJ, I would love to be that DJ. If you would like to talk or meet I would be happy to set something up. My best contact is sunshinefldj@gmail.com

I look forward to making your Special Day the best it can be.

This page has been set up on November 13,2013

403708057b348a02 1384394000719 kc da
kc pi

25 Reviews for Sunshine FL DJ

Brittany · Married on 03/04/2017

I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ on my wedding day! From the very beginning, it seemed meant to be that Kevin with Sunshine FL DJ be the chosen DJ for my special day. He had one opening for the entire month that I was getting married, and it just so happened to be the date I was getting married. Kevin was very flexible and met with my fiancé and I over one weekend in order to get to know us and learn our favorite genres, do not play songs and must play songs, as well as all song details for the day of. We had picked songs for both the first dance song and what I was walking down the aisle to that he did not have, and he made a special effort to find the song and purchase it, so he would have it in his portfolio. He was more than just a DJ; he was a wedding planner. He knew, from experience, various situations that happen at weddings and gave me his opinions and suggestions, which I gladly took. Several of his ideas I hadn’t even thought of and was glad he had mentioned them. Not only did he keep in contact with me leading up to the wedding, but he also came to the rehearsal dinner and played the music, so everyone knew exactly when to walk down the aisle. The day of the wedding, he arrived early to make sure everything was scheduled as planned. He had all his equipment, which allowed for music outside while our guests were waiting on the ceremony to begin. He was able to mic the officiant, which made a huge difference for our guests to hear, as well as in our video. He provided music while the cocktail hour was taking place, and really helped the entire reception flow smoothly. He was able to connect our video to his sound system at the last minute, when we realized we didn’t have the correct cable. He was the best emcee and truly knew how a wedding should go. I can’t praise him enough for his excellent work and for his kind personality, which helped make my wedding go flawlessly. He truly deserves all the accolades and more that I can provide!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Eric · Married on 12/30/2016

Kevin brings a level of professionalism and quality to his events. He worked with us every step of the way to make sure the wedding day went as planned. Plus, he kept the dance floor packed and kept everything on schedule during the reception.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Samuel · Married on 11/25/2016

We used this vendor for a 40th anniversary vow renewal party. The DJ arrived early to set up his equipment, he had the entire list of music pre prepared for the event, and was on time providing the music for the entire party. There is no doubt that I will use this DJ again in the future. The professionalism far exceeded my expectations. I have no problem recommending Sunshine FL DJ for your event you will be extremely pleased.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Award

• It's Your Day Weddings & Events
    It's Your Day Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Kevin Creech is my favorite DJ in Tallahassee. He is so easy to work with and goes above and beyond his job to help make sure the event runs smoothly! Not to mention, he always knows what music to play to get a party started!!

• Tallahassee Tallahassee, 32308 See on map