Nearby Vendors to Consider

About GT Entertainment

tallahasseedj.com

Voted Tallahassee's Best DJ Company in the TallyAwards for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015  and the 2010 Best Of Tallahassee.

Innovators of the permanent DO NOT PLAY list.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Tallahassee

Follow GT Entertainment on

64 Reviews for GT Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Greg is fantastic! His job was simply to show up and provide music... but he did so much more. He made sure my husband and I felt special. He made sure that our groomsmen and bridesmaids were heard, played the music we requested, and made the atmosphere so much fun. Loved working with him!

Profile Picture Mandi, 10/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

We had Greg Tish as our DJ October 19, 2013. He is awesome & so much fun.. Not only does he DJ but he also caters to you.. He made sure we set down to eat (fixed our plates) & fetched our beer! He also was basically our coordinator once the reception started he was on a timeline that kept things going in correct order (Cake cutting, fake exit, garter/bouquet toss & etc). I can't say enough about Greg, he made our night so perfect! We have friends ask about our DJ every time our wedding is talked about.. (Friends & friends of our family has booked him since our wedding) I highly recommend Greg!

Thanks,
Kristy & Tyler Crowder

Profile Picture Kristy, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Greg Tish as our DJ for our wedding in St. George. He was absolutely phenomenal. He helped make some suggestions for us when we were over making decisions, haha. Everything fit seamlessly throughout the ceremony and into the reception. He had a great mix that fit the dynamics of our wedding guests. Greg was very prompt, professional, and a blast to work with. Our guests constantly complimented our music selection and DJ choice.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews

My Photo Album

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1381169887273 photo 1

14 ENDORSEMENTS
One of the very first weddings I coordinated was in St. George Island, FL and the entertainment was provided by Greg Tish. He was so exciting and a great professional to work with. He made me, as wedding planner, feel very comfortable and he rocked the house! I have since that time worked with his staff at other events and they were just as great. I think Greg Tish Entertainment is fabuous.

I finally got to work with Greg and GT Entertainment and was very impressed! Most DJs tend to take over your reception with lots of time on the mic, but Greg just works his magic and gets the crowd dancing and lets you enjoy your night. I would highly recommend him and look forward to working together soon!

Best DJ in town !

I always am relieved when I hear that Greg is working with me on a wedding. I know that it will go smoothly when he is involved.

You will not be disappointed if you hire Greg Tish and his crew at GT Entertainment! They are professional and will help keep your reception running smoothly. But most importantly, GT Entertainment will ensure that you and your guests have a blast at the reception! If you want a professional who will keep your guests wanting to be on the dance floor than Greg is the DJ for you!

Events