Tallahassee, FL 32312 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pro DJ's

We provide a professional service that specializes in reading a crowd. Our DJ's can beat mix any kind of music to make a set flow. ProDJ's... Because the DJ makes it a Party!

16ebacd6e10e940d 1288848949275 543
Pro DJ's
Sound, lights, and wireless mics...  You provide the people, we will make sure everyone has a great...
Sound, lights, and wireless mics... You provide the people, we will make sure everyone has a great...
Pro DJ's provided a sound system specifically designed to allow everyone to hear the minister,...
DJ Tony of Pro DJ's handles all the MC details with ease.
DJ Tony of Pro DJ's handles all the MC details with ease.
16ebacd6e10e940d 1288848949275 543

30 Reviews for Pro DJ's

Tere · Married on 06/01/2013

I was very pleased with the services this vedor provided. He was very patient and willing to work with the multiple request I had. My 10 year old daughter was my maid of honor and she also so had multiple request. The night of the wedding he entertained her age group, as well as ours and our parents. I have received so many compliments on how he was able to accomidate everyone's taste in music. We had a blast. So glad we chose Randy!!! I would definately use him again and highly recommend him to anyone that needed his services.

Sent on 06/03/2013

kiki · Married on 03/23/2013

Randy was great to work with, he put on an awesome show. He made the reception GREAT!! If you're looking for a DJ, don't look any further, Randy is the best!!!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Lindsey · Married on 12/30/2012

Randall from ProDJs provided music for our recent wedding, as well as hosted and ran a photo slide show we put together. We provided him with lists of artists who we liked, but our taste in music is all over the board! We were planning the wedding over the holidays from out west, but he did a wonderful job of communicating with us by phone and email since we couldn't meet in person. During the event, the music selection was perfect and he helped the reception flow smoothly, leaving us with nothing to worry about. He looked and sounded professional and was a pleasure to work with!! I'd highly recommend this DJ.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Pro DJ's FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pro DJ's 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• DND Honeymoons
    DND Honeymoons Travel Agents

Rusty is a fantastic DJ, relaxed but extremely professional. A wedding party would be lucky to have him be a part of your wedding.

• Lisa's Bartenders, LLC
    Lisa's Bartenders, LLC Wedding Caterers

Thanks Randy! I always love to work with you, your professionalism can't be beat! You know how to RUN a wedding reception, and you let the other vendors know what's going on! I love your other guyz too! xo

• Low Flying Planes Band
    Low Flying Planes Band Wedding Bands

Randy Rust is simply the best. Hands down one of my favorite people and a True Professional. The name Pro DJ fits him perfectly :)

• Tallahassee, 32312 See on map