Kay Meyer Photography

1530 Colonial Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Kay Meyer Photography

I HAVE A PASSION FOR LIFE AND PHOTOGRAPHY. CREATING IMAGES THAT TELL STORIES IS WHAT I TRULY LOVE.
I AM BLESSED, TRAVELING THE SOUTHEAST, MEETING WONDERFUL PEOPLE, AND STOPPING A MOMENT IN TIME THAT TELLS THEIR STORY. THEIR STORIES FUEL MY PASSION.

I look forward to being a part of your wedding day! Feel free to call me anytime at 850-510-7634 or email kay@kaymeyerphotography.com

Follow Kay Meyer Photography on

Kissin' on the Dock of the Bay
Kissin' on the Dock of the Bay
Carillon Beach Classic
Carillon Beach Classic
Sparkly cake toppers FAVE!
Sparkly cake toppers FAVE!
Champagne Toast

Kay Meyer Photography 2
  • Christie

Christie Cyrus · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I first met Kay when I was a bridesmaid at a friends wedding. She was so accommodating and we had so much fun with her, I knew I wanted her when I had my big day! During our engagement pictures she made us feel so comfortable and truly captured "us" in all of our pictures. My husband to be HATES taking pictures and he was so impressed how efficient she was!! I truly cannot thank her enough and I cannot wait to see our pictures on our big day :)

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Kay Meyer Photography 3
    Kay Meyer Photography 4

Jaclyn Copeland · Married on 03/16/2019

All-Around Excellent Photographer--Experienced, Professional, Creative, Fun!!!

Kay took some of my favorite portraits ever almost 10 years ago, so I’m so glad I could count on her when it came time for some of the most important photos ever—our wedding photos!

After the wedding is over, the photographs that capture your memories (and moments you may have missed) will be at the top of your most cherished wedding possessions. Choosing a professional, experienced photographer with a sparkling personality helps to capture the best of each moment, and Kay Meyer certainly fits that description! She is amazing at capturing intimate moments and highlights. She also has a fun and creative personality that only helps to enhance the outcome, and our guests even remarked on what a great job she did.

At the end of our wedding, there were not just a few favorites to choose from, but there were so many great photos that we could hardly narrow down favorites from our favorites! Not only did she produce an abundance of excellent photos, but she also had them ready for us in less than a month—not an easy feat during the peak of wedding season!

Thank you for our awesome wedding (and engagement) photos, Kay!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Kylie · Married on 02/23/2019

Today we had our engagement photos taken with Kay and it got my fiancé and me so excited for our actual wedding day. Kay made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, she listened to what we envisioned for our pictures and went above and beyond to achieve our vision. We even climbed onto a SHRIMP BOAT for some fantastic photos. After we were done my fiancé and I couldn’t stop talking about how much fun we had, how anxious we are to see our pictures and how EXCITED we are for our wedding day. Kay did an amazing job and I can truly say she gained us as clients for life and will continue to be our photographer for exciting life moments beyond just our wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Kay Meyer Photography Pricing

Kay Meyer Photography Price Rates

Kay Meyer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Kay Meyer Photography 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Kay Meyer Photography 2
    20% Off Any Wedding Collection
    Kay Meyer Photography is offering 20% off any wedding collection! Call/text 850-510-7634 for details.

• The Wedding Suite
    The Wedding Suite Wedding Planners

We are so glad to have Kay Meyer Photography as part of The Wedding Suites members. We highly recommend their services

• Great Southern Weddings
    Great Southern Weddings Wedding Planners

Oh how I love working with Kay! She's friendly, fun and professional and an incredibly talented photographer. She's the perfect addition to document the most important day for sweet brides and grooms - any couple would be lucky to have her on board!

• A Country Rose Florist
    A Country Rose Florist Wedding Florists

Kay is always a pleasure to work with. Awesome Photos!!

• 1530 Colonial Dr Tallahassee, Florida, 32303 See on map