Kylene and Ryan Studios

Tallahassee, FL View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Kylene and Ryan Studios is a wedding and portrait photography business located in Tallahassee, Florida. The husband-and-wife team has been capturing fun and fresh wedding photographs since 2004. They use a mixture of contemporary and photojournalistic photography styles.

Experience
Kylene and Ryan bring together a combined 32 years of professional photography experience, resulting in images from two distinct points of view. Kylene is a self-professed hopeless romantic, with an eye for detail and a hunger to keep learning new tricks. Ryan brings organization and an analytical eye thanks to years of experience working for a large event photography company

Kylene and Ryan Studios offers feature-length videos that cover the entire wedding day, combining still photographs and video clips. Including bonus footage of the wedding ceremony, toasts, and crazy dance clips, the final product is delivered as a DVD. Kylene and Ryan provide professionally edited photos, bridal portraiture, custom-designed storybooks, and high-resolution images on a custom USB drive,

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Save the Date

• Abby
    Abby Married on 10/02/2021
    Choosing Kylene and Ryan studios as our photographer was possibily the smartest decision we made for our wedding. I saw a friend's photos that were done by Kylene and Ryan and loved the work. I initially asked another photographer if she was willing to do the wedding, but she doesn't do wedding photography and enthusiastically recommended Kylene and Ryan.
    I selected three photographers to contact about services and Kylene returned my phone message within an hour. We set up a date to meet in person, and in the meantime I looked at the their blog and loved what I saw.
    My husband I met with Kylene and Ryan at their studio, saw some more work examples, and we knew as soon as we left the meeting we didn't want to consult with any other photographers.
    We had an engagement session with both Kylene and Ryan and they made us feel comfortable. You can tell they know what they're doing. We only paid to have Kylene at the wedding, and she did a fantastic job. I hardly noticed she was there, but now that we have our photos back you can tell she was everywhere.
    Kylene and Ryan Studios are not the cheapest photographers, and that gave my husband a little pause at first. But I think you get what you pay for, and your wedding photos are what we have to remember that day by so it was not something I was willing to skimp on.
    Our photos are well worth the money - they're magazine worthy and by some miracle, Kylene made us look good! I thought they only photographed pretty people, but then I realized Kylene and Ryan just know how to make everyone look their best!

Kylene and Ryan Studios's reply:

(I'm just now realizing I can respond to these! How fun!)
    Dearest Abby (Kevin too),
    You were a dream bride and Ryan and I enjoyed working with you guys so much. Your review brought literal tears to my eyes, thank you so much. I'm glad we were able to provide with memories that will last forever!! Despite quite a few dramas leading up to your wedding, you handled it with grace and never took any of your frustration out on me. THAT is true class right there! ;) Best wishes on your new life together!
    <3 Kylene
    Shanon T. Married on 10/09/2020

Simple, relaxing and so much fun!

Amazing! They caught the best moments just what we were looking for at our destination wedding. They took us to all the right spots for photos and it was as if we didn't even miss a beat! Very relaxed and stress free! They are so friendly and we had a lot of laughs with them throughout the day, it was as if we knew them for years! Can't wait to have them again to document our miles!
    Bobbie D. Married on 03/09/2019

Best photographers around!

You can’t go wrong selecting Kylene and Ryan for your event. They bring you in to the fold, treat you like family, and provide beautiful portraits because they get to know their brides/grooms/families. They have the patience of saints putting up with all the shenanigans that can happen at a reception. They are so professional and fun! I highly recommend them for all your photography needs. Great people doing great work.

Kylene and Ryan Studios's reply:

Bobbie! We love you all so much! Thanks for having us be a part of such a special day & for the sweet review. ♥️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

32 photos · 06/29/2019

Pricing

Kylene and Ryan Studios Price Rates

AT LAST FLORALS AT LAST FLORALS Wedding Florists

We always get excited when we know Kylene + Ryan will be shooting the wedding day. Not only are they artistic but even more they are great at capturing the once in a lifetime moments that truly tell a story of the celebration. From getting ready, to the tiny details (especially those flower details), to the I-do's and the sheer excitement of the reception their albums are always on point. Not to mention personality - their teamwork, love for their clients and passion for their profession is top notch!

Papaya Wedding Planning Papaya Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

It's always a pleasure to get to work with the very talented Kylene & Ryan Studios. They get to know their clients and are able to capture the very special moments shared through out the wedding day. I would highly recommend their services to any of my clients.

Pro Limo Tallahassee Pro Limo Tallahassee Wedding Limos

Kylene and Ryan are a great team, fun to work with, and very professional

3033 N. Fulmer Circle Tallahassee, FL, 32303
Location of (Kylene and Ryan Studios)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding