Kylene and Ryan Studios Reviews

Kylene and Ryan Studios 2
Kylene and Ryan Studios 3

Bobbie Daniels · Married on 03/09/2019

Best photographers around!

You can’t go wrong selecting Kylene and Ryan for your event. They bring you in to the fold, treat you like family, and provide beautiful portraits because they get to know their brides/grooms/families. They have the patience of saints putting up with all the shenanigans that can happen at a reception. They are so professional and fun! I highly recommend them for all your photography needs. Great people doing great work.

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Kylene and Ryan Studios 4
    Kylene and Ryan Studios 5
    Kylene and Ryan Studios 6

Kylene and Ryan Studios's reply:

Bobbie! We love you all so much! Thanks for having us be a part of such a special day & for the sweet review. ♥️

Elleni Papastefan · Married on 05/19/2018

Beautiful Photos & Wonderful Team!

We used Kylene & Ryan for our wedding and loved working with them! They were so friendly and helped keep us laughing through the whole day. Kylene was quick to give us sneak peeks from our day (the night of!) and we couldn’t have been happier. Highly recommend this duo!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2018

Hiring Kylene and Ryan was one of the best parts of our wedding. We had a super small wedding (60 People) so I didn’t hire a day of coordinator (hindsight not a good idea) but Kylene and Ryan (along with Nate our Dj) kept the entire day on track and running smoothly- even when we decided to move our sendoff to a different time. They worked with some of our less organized and more rowdy family members (sorry guys) even after hours of an open bar. And if all that wasn’t awesome enough they even shared a sneak peak of some amazing photos before the night was even over. They are worth every penny and then some. And they’re also some of the nicest people ever to work with. If you are considering Kylene and Ryan you will not be disappointed .

Sent on 04/17/2018

Kylene and Ryan Studios's reply:

I can't believe you're writing reviews on your honeymoon! Get back to the pina colada woman! ;) We had an amazing day with you guys. Lots more pretty pics to come!

Jordan · Married on 12/30/2017

Kylene and Ryan are the worlds best photographers! Not only did I love every picture they took but they also were great to work with. I am not the greatest when it comes to taking pictures and knowing what I might like but they knew exactly what I wanted even when I didn't. I would highly recommend them for every event.

Sent on 03/21/2018

LaTonya · Married on 10/07/2017

The BEST investment I made for our wedding day was definitely booking Kylene and Ryan Studios! It was such a blessing to have you both there to capture all of the PERFECT moments of that day. You all made us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the lens and all around were pleasant to be around.
    Our photos are stunning and so much more than we could have imagined. My guests are still raving about you guys. Oh and did I mention I never met them until wedding day?! Yes, the flawless and beauitful images on their website was enough to convince me to entrust them for my special day and they did NOT disappoint. Also, the booking process was painless even with me living out of state. I’ll probably see you again in a few years for our maternity photos! Thanks so much, The Griffins

Sent on 03/05/2018

Kylene and Ryan did the videography for our wedding. They worked so well with our photographer and always had a smile. They even use a DRONE. They are the perfect team and I would choose them over and over again. I highly recommend Kylene and Ryan.

Sent on 05/28/2017
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 12/17/2016

Hands down, I would recommend Kylene & Ryan to anyone in a heartbeat. We used them for our engagement photos, a boudoir shoot for me, and our wedding photography. Every single time we saw their work, we were blown away. What first drew us to them was their beautiful work--but what also hooked us was how incredibly fun, sweet, professional, and hard-working they are. On our wedding day, I was a nervous wreck about being on schedule, not running late, etc....until Kylene arrived. She is such a calming, bubbly presence and always makes sure everything is going according to plan. I told Ryan that every time I see Kylene, I know everything will be a-okay! My husband said that what really impressed him was that we could take the same photos at 4 AM in the dark and get the same quality of beautiful work as if we had taken it in broad daylight--they are so talented and truly know their craft. They are respectful and personable--a great blend of being personally involved and professional. I love that they took the time to listen to family dynamics and respected our request to do the photos quickly after the ceremony so we could maximize our enjoyment of our wedding day. My family said they loved that there was 'movement' to the photos--nothing seemed posed or forced; one guest said that Ky & Ry are the best wedding photographers she has ever seen. We keep hearing that the photos look like something out of a fairy tale, and I agree! They are so great at handling family members' requests/special needs (handicapped family members or babies who need to be photographed), and are both very dedicated to getting the best shot regardless of what has to be done to get it--standing on chairs, laying on the floor, crawling into a dancing crowd of people; they are great at putting people who hate being photographed (read: my groom & his family) at ease...AND, they posted sneak peeks so quickly! I can't wait to see all the shots but I know we will absolutely love them. Thank you both!!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

There arent enough words to explain how amazing these two are.I met Kylene and Ryan two years and a half ago. I was searching for a photographer and videographer for my wedding and got hooked because these two are the perfect team and do both. They were the first photographers I met with and decided to not meet with anyone else. They were very kind, funny, listened to everything I said in terms of what I envisoned; and their work was so gorgeous. We kept in touch for about a year until our engagement shoot. I have always been a pretty shy person and tend to get awkward for pictures. I cannot seem to figure out how to smile, act sweet with my fiancé or simply be myself when others are watching. However, Kylene and Ryan made me feel more comfortable than anyone else has. It was truly as if old friends were taking pictures of us.Although I was probably still a little shy and awkward,I think it went really well and I felt pretty comfortable for a first shoot. About another half a year passed by and finally came the wedding day. On such an anxious, stressful day, where I was running around like a crazy woman until the very last minute, I felt more at ease the moment that I saw Kylene walk through the door. She always had a smile on her face which instantly made me feel at ease. And once I saw Ryan, I simply smiled knowing that his fun presence was there. I knew that regardless of how crazy the day had been and possibly could be, these two would both make me feel better and that at the end of the day I would get beautiful pictures and videography. My family absolutely loved them and are obsessed with all the pictures they have taken. My fiancé is still astonished at the amazing shots they get with natural lighting or even no lighting. I would recommend them to anyone,eyes closed. They were wonderful and there are zero complaints I have. In fact the only ones I do were my fault. Thank you Kylene and Ryan. As my fiancé would say, you have a client for life.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Pamela · Married on 08/06/2016

Very professional, quality photos!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/30/2016

Wow, what an incredible experience! It was such a joy working with this team. They had us laughing and enjoying every minute of our special day. And the pictures are STUNNING! They really went above and beyond to create unique and memorable moments we will cherish always.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/09/2016

My (future, at that time) husband and I had discussed early on what our "wedding priorities" were, and both decided that photographs of our big day were top of the list for us. That being decided, we had a lot of pressure on us to find the perfect photographers for the job. Luckily, we totally nailed it! Kylene and Ryan were amazing! I am not a photogenic person, and usually hate having my picture taken. I was dreading the engagement photo shoot, but I shouldn't have! Kylene and Ryan helped to make me and my husband feel calm and at ease during our engagement shoot, AND the pictures turned out fantastic! The big day arrived, and I felt completely confident that our photos were going to be amazing. Having that confidence made the wedding day that much smoother. It felt like I had checked off one huge thing on the list of "things to be nervous about", and could put it behind me and enjoy the day. There was so much going on, and so much of the day was one giant blur. The photos are stunningly beautiful, and somehow Kylene and Ryan managed to make me look like a person who takes good pictures! We could not have asked for more! They went above and beyond my wildest hopes. These photographs are something my husband and I are going to treasure for the rest of our lives, and something we can look at over and over again, to help us relive our big, crazy day! We will definitely be using Kylene and Ryan Studios again in the future!!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Shea · Married on 11/28/2015

Kylene and Ryan were great! They are friendly, easy to work with, very professional, positive people. My husband and I aren't the most comfortable being photographed, and I was really impressed with how skilled they were at helping us to relax, have fun, be ourselves, and how that all comes through in the photos. I definitely recommend them to you if you're looking for a photographer! Further, they were able to deliver exactly what I wanted in the album, and even allowed me to give feedback during the editing process to ensure we got just what we wanted. Can't recommend them highly enough - they're great! Give them a call!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Darcie · Married on 10/01/2015

When selecting our wedding photographer we had two requirements: professional quality photos and individuals that would become part of our family/friends for four days.
    Here's why you should hire Kylene & Ryan.
    1.) They meet with you and your future spouse ahead of time to make sure they understand your expectations
    2.) The day of the wedding they show up ON TIME ready to do what they were hired for, preserve memories. Note: ON TIME
    3.) They are excellent at herding large wedding parties and oblivious family into form to quickly and efficiently for group shots so that it doesn't take hours (this is critical, trust me) They also know how to stage group photos so that they are unique, not cookie cutter boring shots like all other "photographers" do
    4.) They surprise the bride with a bouquet they had made because they knew she had a meltdown about it a week before
    5.) During the ceremony, Ryan will stand with the bride before she walks the aisle and make sure she doesn't pass out.
    6.)If it's a beach wedding, Ryan will also be sure to get pictures of the unsightly bystanders in the background wearing speedos for future laughs
    7.) During the ceremony they literally swing from the rafters to get every single angle of the bride/groom, emotions from guests and wedding party
    8.) For our destination reception cruise, they dragged all of their photography equipment on board and participated in all of the requirements of the bride/groom, like wear super hero costumes and dodging ping pong balls dropped in drinks
    9.) They hold their own at the cruise deck drinking bloody marys all afternoon and still show up in the evening ready to photograph.
    10.) They are TRUE PROFESSIONALS. TRUE FRIENDS AND TRUE FAMILY!

DO NOT cheap out on your wedding photography. Photos are the only thing that is left to remember your big day after it's over and the guests are gone. Why would you want to risk not having professional photos to save a few bucks? It's not worth it!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Cari · Married on 10/25/2014

WOW!!!! I have to start with that word as that is the reaction that we have every time we look at the pictures they took of us in both our engagement session and our wedding. I had seen their work from a colleague's wedding and remembered being so impressed. 2 years later-when it was my turn to pick a photographer, I instantly went to them, crossing my fingers that they were available. From the moment that my fiancee (at the time) and I met with Kylene and Ryan, it was instant chemistry! We had lots in common and we all had great senses of humor which is important to us as a couple. I had been married before and the photographer that I used was my biggest regret. He was packed full of posed photos so that my memories are of people's outfits, hair and flowers and not at all the moments. I was passionate this time around- to not go that way. Kylene and Ryan were the perfect match for that passion as that is what they EXCEL at!!! Don't take my word for it- look at their portfolio!!! And I can tell you, even in the "goofy, may not make the cutting room floor", pics they capture sweet, funny and magical moments. We are IN LOVE with every single photo they took and we can't stop looking at them! And due to the magic of social media our friends and family feel the same way:-) I can't tell you how many messages we received about how in awe people were of their photos and moments and how they think that we look like we should be in a magazine:-) What girl doesn't want to hear that?!?!?!? So summing it all up- the photos speak for themselves, they themselves are FANTASTIC, PROFESSIONAL, EASY AND DELIGHTFUL to work with and we will recommend them to anyone that will listen to us! We can't wait to use them for our family photos as that grows as well:-)

Sent on 11/04/2014

Kylene and Ryan Studios's reply:

Thank you Cari for making me cry... ;) What an amazing review, can't thank you enough.

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

Kylene and Ryan are amazing photographers! We feel very blessed that they were able to shoot our engagement and wedding photos. They made the experiences incredibly fun and personable. They are passionate, professional and creative. Kylene and Ryan captured the special moments and details of our wedding day incredibly and we are extremely happy with our photos.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/07/2014

Kylene and Ryan were not only professional, they were a breath of fresh air. They both had current and unique ideas which made my wedding day so memorable and special! Awesome people!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2014

You truly can sit back and relax if you have Kylene & Ryan as your wedding photographers. They have been in the buissness a long time and know a thing or two about wedding photography! When I first saw our pictures I just said "WOW" I couldn't beleive all the amazingly beautiful moments they were able to capture without us knowing! They were great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone who valued beautiful, timeless photographs. Thanks guys!

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn · Married on 04/05/2014

Kylene & Ryan are amazing photographers. When we went in for our first appointment, we knew they would be a perfect fit for us. Kylene understood what things were important to me to be photographed and added in special touches. These two were a perfect combination that blew my husband and I away. With Kylene's eye for romantic detail and Ryan's art of lighting and perfect motion shots, we couldn't of had better photos. All of my guest say that the their interactions with the photographers were pleasant and you couldn't even tell they were there. My husband and I were super pleased with the photos we received & the amazing video that captured our entire day. They will definitely be our family photographers from now on! <3 them! I would highly

Sent on 09/08/2014

Matt · Married on 03/01/2014

I don’t think I could say enough great things about Kylene and Ryan. We found them initially by googling Tallahassee Wedding photographers. Once I was on the website, I quickly realized they had done the photography for one of my cousin’s weddings and after a quick chat with her, we made our decision. We are so happy with the end result! We could not be more thrilled with our decision.
    For starters, they made us feel completely at ease during our engagement session and we had a blast spending time with them. On our actual wedding day, they were both so patient trying to wrangle our very large and crazy families. They moved throughout the entire event without bringing attention to themselves and captured so many great moments!
    Our pictures are phenomenal and we have received so many compliments on how fabulous they turned out. We also added a videoshow to our package and that is still in the works, but we know it will capture our day perfectly. I would recommend scanning through their blog!

Sent on 06/05/2014
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 11/17/2013

Choosing Kylene and Ryan studios as our photographer was possibily the smartest decision we made for our wedding. I saw a friend's photos that were done by Kylene and Ryan and loved the work. I initially asked another photographer if she was willing to do the wedding, but she doesn't do wedding photography and enthusiastically recommended Kylene and Ryan.
    I selected three photographers to contact about services and Kylene returned my phone message within an hour. We set up a date to meet in person, and in the meantime I looked at the their blog and loved what I saw.
    My husband I met with Kylene and Ryan at their studio, saw some more work examples, and we knew as soon as we left the meeting we didn't want to consult with any other photographers.
    We had an engagement session with both Kylene and Ryan and they made us feel comfortable. You can tell they know what they're doing. We only paid to have Kylene at the wedding, and she did a fantastic job. I hardly noticed she was there, but now that we have our photos back you can tell she was everywhere.
    Kylene and Ryan Studios are not the cheapest photographers, and that gave my husband a little pause at first. But I think you get what you pay for, and your wedding photos are what we have to remember that day by so it was not something I was willing to skimp on.
    Our photos are well worth the money - they're magazine worthy and by some miracle, Kylene made us look good! I thought they only photographed pretty people, but then I realized Kylene and Ryan just know how to make everyone look their best!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Kylene and Ryan Studios's reply:

(I'm just now realizing I can respond to these! How fun!)
    Dearest Abby (Kevin too),
    You were a dream bride and Ryan and I enjoyed working with you guys so much. Your review brought literal tears to my eyes, thank you so much. I'm glad we were able to provide with memories that will last forever!! Despite quite a few dramas leading up to your wedding, you handled it with grace and never took any of your frustration out on me. THAT is true class right there! ;) Best wishes on your new life together!
    <3 Kylene

Caroline · Married on 09/07/2013

Kylene and Ryan did an amazing job and we loved how personable they were throughout the whole process. We love them dearly.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Kylene and Ryan Studios's reply:

We loved working with you and Nathan! We already had the pleasure of working with Nathan's family for his sister's wedding, so it was like a reunion. Ryan and I were treated like royalty, and really appreciated your willingness to run around downtown St. Augustine for our crazy ideas! Best wishes you two!
    <3 Kylene

Catherine · Married on 08/29/2013

Kylene and Ryan were wonderful! They were the perfect fit not only for our wedding photos but also our engagement photos. From beginning to end, they made us feel so comfortable and we just loved how relaxed they made us feel! There style and upbeat approach were a cut above the rest. It was so great to work with this husband and wife team who knew exactly how it felt to get the perfect moment considering they are married themselves. Combined, they have a plethora of commercial, wedding and personal experience. They truly captured the special moments and details we wanted. It was so great to know we were in good hands and that we would never have to worry about them missing a beat! Thanks again to Kylene and Ryan! My husband, Brian, and I highly recommend Kylene and Ryan Studios for your wedding or any special moment you wish to capture!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2013

I love my wedding photos, everything went smoothly and I had a great experience :)

Sent on 11/19/2013

Amber · Married on 06/15/2013

AWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME! That's the only way to describe the services provided by Kylene and Ryan Studios. They were so incredible from the first phone call to the final delivery of our photos and video. They are very reasonable in their prices and give you a great value for your money. They were flexible with us on the day of the wedding when we asked them to stay a little later. They have a laid back style that jived really well with our family. Their ability to guide our family and guests in the photo taking process was firm but gentle and left everyone with a great impression of their work. I've already recommended them to future brides I know and would totally do the same for anyone out there looking now.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Leslie · Married on 04/27/2013

We used their services for my daughter's wedding on St. George Island, FL on April, 2013. They had a preliminary engagement shoot, so we knew they had the style of photography we wanted. But we were blown away by the quality of the wedding photos! Both Kylene and Ryan attended, so we got great shots of both the bridal party and groomsmen. They were so creative with their detail shots, and so easy to work with. They did an initial blogpost of about 40 photos that were beyond fabulous, so we were so excited to see the rest! They sent us about 1,000 photos!! We couldn't have chosen a better photographer. I will recommend them to any one who asks!

Jackie Bell