About Pro Limo Tallahassee

When it is time to go, call the Pro

We have been providing Luxury wedding transportation in the Tallahassee area since 1999. We are your complete Luxury transportation service. With having done thousands of weddings, we can help streamline your service needs, so on your special day everything goes smooth, and as economically as possible. If you need a Horse and Carriage, Vintage car, Stretch Limo, Luxury Sedan / SUV, Mini Bus or full size Motor Coach, we can help.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Tallahassee

Follow Pro Limo Tallahassee on

11 Reviews for Pro Limo Tallahassee

Stretch Limo (1)
Multi-Locations (1)

Excellent service! Skipp was easy to work with and he upgraded me to a limo because it was available at the time we had arranged for a get-away car. Great experience!

Profile Picture Katharine, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

These guys were easy to book and stress free. I told them when and where and they took care of the rest! I had a few questions reguarding the different types of vehicles, and every response I received from them was instant, as well as very accommodating. I recommend this limo service above all the others.

Profile Picture Kelbe, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I loved working with Skipp. We entrusted him in with picking up and dropping of my 96 year old grandmother and our party of 8. He even took some pictures of the wedding party for us. He was kind, flexible, reasonable and extremely considerate. I recommend you look no further then Pro Limo for your rental needs.

Profile Picture Kim, 4/8/17, 1 Review

11 Photos

My Photo Album

11 Photos

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Skipp and the Pro Limo Team are great!! Very professional drivers and quality vehicles. They will go above and beyond to make the customer happy. Highly recommend Pro Limo!

There is literally no other limo company in town that you should consider. We have used Skipp many times for personal use, and we also work with him on wedding day, and he is the man you want driving you (or his crew). He takes his job very seriously and is always punctual, dressed to impress, and has the cleanest vehicles in town. Go Pro!

Always looking sharp!

Skipp from Pro Limo's is the BEST! His team is very professional and the amazing to work with. Don't hesitate to call them for your wedding transportation needs.

Great service