Mike's Limousine Service Of Tallahassee

Mike's Limousine Service Of Tallahassee

About Mike's Limousine Service Of Tallahassee

Mike's Limousine Service is a Tallahassee, North Florida, and South Georgia limousine provider. Our goal is to make every occasion special. We have the finest limousines in the southeast, and we are fully licensed and insured. More than anything else, our mission is to provide five-star service at an affordable price.
 Wherever life takes you we can get you there... in style and comfort. Our fleet ranges from stretch navigators, to party buses. We even have custom Hummers, including a brand new black stretch Hummer and our Dodge factory metallic green Viper is an eye opener at any event. We are the choice for weddings, proms, corporate transportation, party buses and special events.
 You could take a whole group of Tallahassee bridesmaids and groomsmen to the wedding!! Click here to view all of our wedding limousines, party buses, and limo buses...and don't forget to plan your bachelor or bachelorette party around a limo. *(All alcholic beverages provided by the client)

Call us at 850-224-LIMO (5466) to check out our wedding and other specials and custom made packages tailored for your individual needs.

Call to get more information about Mike's Limousine service for party busses, prom limos, corporate events, weddings and other special events. Whether you want to ride in style around town or to an exotic Florida destination, call
Mike's Limousine.

A Tallahassee, North Florida, and South Georgia limousine provider. Our goal is to make every occasion special. We have the finest limousines in the southeast, and we are fully licensed and insured. More than anything else, our mission is to provide five-star service at an affordable price.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Classic Car (1)
SUV Limo (1)
Stretch Limo (1)
Shuttle (1)

I went with Mike's from a recommendation from my wedding coordinator, and it was a smooth process! I needed transportation for my wedding guests and had multiple destinations. I was worried it would be complex to organize this, but working with Ted over the phone made it much less stressful. I rented one of their trolleys (it was Ted's recommendation based on my venue) and we were able to transport everyone throughout the day seamlessly. I even extended the hours at the last minute, and they were easy to work with to make this happen. Everyone thought the trolley was lots of fun too and it added to the experience! I had quick responses, reasonable prices, and great service. Thanks Mikes!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley

I love Mike's! Not just his limo's but his busses and his moving company too. Heck I even grab ice at his ice stops lol. I have been using Mike's since I can remember and never had any experience but good ones! Mike is a local Tallahassee man and he is very hands on in his services. His staff is held to the same regard he holds himself too and that is customer satisfaction!!! His staff has always been courteous and professional going above and beyond. I recommend all his services to everyone because good service this day is hard to find. But not with Mike's. He is very old school and does right by his clients and community. Thank you Mike's!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: SUV Limo, Stretch Limo
0.5

I tried to book this vendor for my wedding in January and I was so disappointed. I was in contact with Ted and getting him to respond to any sort of email or communication was like pulling teeth. Finally after about a month of calling him to get him to respond, he sent a contract that was incomplete. I sent him an email back requesting clarification on items and I NEVER heard back from him. That was three months ago and still nothing. Obviously I moved on to another vendor as I can't imagine how unresponsive they would be once they actually had my money. It's amazing to me how they are willing to walk away from guaranteed money by not responding to clients. I would not recommend this company at all. The pricing is great but you get what you pay for. I see from an earlier review I'm not the only one who had these issues with Ted at Mike's Limousine. Stay away!

Profile Picture Constanza, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1248792100001 21

Save 10% On Your Wedding Limo

Redeem In-Store
Save 10% on your Limo Rental.
#WW3267cd697fb6d072

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Wonderful selection of vehicles and great service !

Mike's Limos have been in Tallahassee for years, they have a very friendly and personable staff and GREAT rental vehicles, all shapes and sizes!

I love working with Mike's great service and value for money!

Mike's Limousine is the ONLY choice for quality limo service in Tallahasee! Whenever I see a Mike's limo at a wedding I am photographing, I know I'm going to get some great images of the Bride and Groom in the limo. And thanks to April, a Mike's limo driver, I not only get great images, I get some creative assistance. Thanks April. You're the best!

Mike is an honest business owner. He will deliver on your wedding day! That's important, Since do overs are not an option.

3109 West Tennessee St., Tallahassee, FL 32304   See On Map
850-251-6453 (phone) 850-224-0827 (fax)
8am to 10pm