Five Star Limousine

Tallahassee, FL View map

Five Star Limos is locally owned and operated by Chuck Maurer and serves Tallahassee, FL and South Georgia with the best limo service and the only company with a double decker party bus in the area. We are fully licensed and insured, dedicated to providing the ultimate in customer service and satisfaction. We are in business to provide the best service and to make your limo rental a night to remember. At Five Star Limousine we treat everyone like a star. Our chauffeurs are professional and well trained to provide each client with the best service possible. We hire experienced drivers dedicated to being on time and delivering you and your party safely to your destination. While in our care, we promise to make every moment of your experience delightful, exciting and fun. Five Star Limos is proud to offer affordable, competitive rates 24/7/365. We have a large variety of vehicles ranging from sedans, stretch limousines, party buses, shuttle buses and Tallahassee's only double decker bus. Each comes with GPS navigation, and ice cold air that will make your ride comfortable and relaxing no matter how hot it is outside.

Call or text for all your party and transportation needs.

Please visit our website at www.fivestarlimorentals.com or our facebook page and dont forget to click like us to keep up with specail deals.

Visit us at our office/showroom for more personal service!

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Party Bus
Sedan
Shuttle
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar

4.2 out of 5 rating
  • Loreli
    Loreli Married on 01/11/2020

On-Time and Professional

I rented a party bus to transport my bridal party and friends from our Airbnb to the wedding venue. I would recommend them to anyone, they arrived early and got us to the venue right on time. They even allowed me (the bride) to hide out in the bus until the ceremony started since our venue didn't have a place to hide me. Great service and transportation!
  • F
    Mitzi Married on 10/26/2019

Great company

From the moment I booked with Five Star limo and party bus they were great . They helped me plan which vehicle would suit my needs and helped me make changes when the venue changed at the last minute. Todd was wonderful we rented the party bus for after my daughter’s wedding it was awesome. Thank you Five Star limo 😁
    Kiki Married on 03/23/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chuck was great to work with. The kids loved the party bus and danced from the church to the reception. The driver even gave the couple a bottle of wine.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

3321 Garber Drive Tallahassee, FL, 32303
Location of (Five Star Limousine)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding