3035 Jackson Bluff Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32304 Map · Phone number

About Tomahawk Transportation

Tomahawk Transportation is a wedding transportation business based in Tallahassee, Florida, that also serves the Thomasville area. Known throughout the North Florida area as a premier transportation company, Tomahawk Transportation specializes in providing superior service with a luxury experience. For your special day, Tomahawk Transportation will go above and beyond to make your wedding an unforgettable occasion from beginning to end.

At Tomahawk Transportation, the company prides themselves on providing reliable and safe transportation. All of their drivers are licensed, insured and DOT certified. Tomahawk Transportation’s luxury fleet includes an assortment of premier party and charter buses that can seat up to 55 people, as well as stretch limousines. Each party bus features air-conditioning, surround sound, LED lighting, limo-style seating and high ceilings.

Follow Tomahawk Transportation on

black limo rental wedding transportation tallahassee 51 1024883

3 Reviews for Tomahawk Transportation

Nicholas Cangemi · Married on 07/10/2019

Fantastic Service and Limo

The Tomahawk Transportation team was friendly and professional, and the limo we rented was everything we wanted and more-- comfortable and clean. Our entire party had a blast!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/25/2018

So Happy I Chose Them!

First, let me say, I don't usually take the time to leave reviews unless I've had exceptionally amazing or horrible service.

I previously had a great experience with Tomahawk for a friend's bachelorette party. We rented a party bus for the night and loved everything about it, but she got married up north, so that was the last I saw of them. When I found out that Tomahawk had limos, I knew I wanted to use them for my wedding. Daniel was super accommodating (and nice!) and we were able to get the exact limo and bus we wanted when we called. I've only ever heard great things about Tomahawk, so it was relieving to know that I wouldn't have to worry about vital transportation going wrong on my wedding day. Both of the drivers were early and friendly. Our limo driver was a better driver than my husband (but you didn't hear that from me). Tomahawk is a top-notch company with a number of great options for weddings (and parties!). I highly recommend them if you're getting married in North Florida. You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/03/2018

Flawless Limo Service

If you're anything like me, planning your wedding is already stressful because you want everything to be perfect. Once I booked Tomahawk, I didn't have to worry about transportation at all. They had exactly what we needed for wedding limos and a cute white bus for our visiting family members. Everyone we spoke with was SO nice. My mother even mentioned how great her driver was, and she's very hard to please. If any of my friends get married, I'm definitely recommending Tomahawk!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tomahawk Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Standard Limo, Party Bus
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Fiber Optic Lighting, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition

• 3035 Jackson Bluff Rd Tallahassee, Florida, 32304 See on map