Mike's Limousine Service Of Tallahassee Reviews

Mike's Limousine Service Of Tallahassee 1
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 04/27/2019

Easy and comfortable

We used the blue trolley to move the bridal party separately and also some guests from the hotel to the venue. It was super helpful to not worry about coordinating cars and my out of town guests appreciated the convenience. We also have some great photos from inside!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/12/2018

Two Thumbs way up!

2 Thumbs way up! My husband and I rented a few trolley buses and small limos for our wedding earlier this month, and Mike's Limo was incredibly reliable and professional! The drivers were punctual and friendly, and they got our guests to and from the hotel and our venue very safely. Not to mention, our guests loved the vintage look of the trolleys! It went with the theme of our wedding very nicely. Thank you, Mike's Limo, for all of your help on our big day!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Mike's Limousine Service Of Tallahassee 2

Alicia · Married on 04/15/2017

I love Mike's! Not just his limo's but his busses and his moving company too. Heck I even grab ice at his ice stops lol. I have been using Mike's since I can remember and never had any experience but good ones! Mike is a local Tallahassee man and he is very hands on in his services. His staff is held to the same regard he holds himself too and that is customer satisfaction!!! His staff has always been courteous and professional going above and beyond. I recommend all his services to everyone because good service this day is hard to find. But not with Mike's. He is very old school and does right by his clients and community. Thank you Mike's!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Mary · Married on 04/09/2016

The limo was actually five minutes early, and the driver was wonderful. We had some time to kill between the end of the ceremony and the reception, and my new husband and I wanted to just take a break before going back to the well-wishing masses. The driver made a couple circuits downtown to give us some time to wind down and relax, and was very sweet to us. He chatted with us a bit, and though it was a small gesture, really just made the day a lot better for us! The limo itself was awesome. Very highly recommended -- it's no wonder they've been voted best in town at the Tally Awards for three years in a row!

Sent on 11/03/2007
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 03/05/2016

My husband and I could not be more pleased with the service we got from Mike's Limousine on our wedding day. Mike's Limousine was very prompt with communication when we had a contract and timeline changes. Nate, the driver, was on time for pick-up/drop-off and was very friendly - it was like he already knew us. Our wedding party raved about how AWESOME and fun the trolley was! A definite YES to anyone interested in having a sweet ride for their wedding day :)

Thanks, Mike's Limousine!
    Jillian & Nate

Sent on 03/17/2016
  • Hennessey

Hennessey · Married on 02/20/2016

Morris, of Mike's Limousine, came to our home; took the bridesmaids and bride to the church; picked up the groom and groomsmen and got them to the church; took the wedding party to the reception from the church; and picked them up at the end of the reception, adding more friends to continue the celebration safely and responsibly until midnight. It was a good call, and Morris took care of our "precious cargo" well.
    The cost was well worth the service and comfort we received!

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 11/11/2011

Without this addition to my wedding, it wouldn't have been the same! We were originally suppose to have their Royals Royce as the transportation, but about a week before the vehicle was taken in to be fixed! But from that we got something even better! They let us use their new Bentley as our getaway car and it was even better! And what was great is that they didn't charge us extra even though they could have because it was their newer model!

They truly have great customer service! And the driver was so nice and accommodating!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Ellen · Married on 05/08/2010

We rented a bus to take our guests from their hotels to the wedding because the venue had limited parking and complicated directions for out-of-town guests. We took one bus back to the hotels after the reception and a second bus took revellers back to the hotels after a nightcap at local bars. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Our bus driver was polite and friendly and very timely. Everything went very smoothly. The price was reasonable.

Sent on 05/28/2010

Diana · Married on 03/06/2010

Our limo was great and our driver was very nice!

Sent on 05/26/2010

Lee · Married on 10/17/2009

We made our grand exit with about 6 others in the bridal party hitching rides home on our way to the hotel before the honeymoon - The car was in excellent shape and the driver was super friendly and helpful. We made about 4-5 stops total and it went off without a hitch! Great service and great price!

Sent on 12/14/2009

Tia · Married on 07/11/2009

Mike's Limousine did an excellent job. I thought the price of their services were reasonable and the car that we rented was spectacular. They arrived on time and were very courteous and professional. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/05/2009

Nicole · Married on 03/28/2009

Mike not only has Limo's! The Rolls Royce was perfect for us.

Sent on 03/20/2010

brittany · Married on 12/06/2007

Our driver made our day perfect. We had a down pour 2 minutes before the walk down the aisle and she gave the best advice and cheered us up!

Sent on 12/12/2009

Sandra · Married on 06/02/2007

Mike's Limousine Service was great to work with. The driver was fantastic and very personable and respectful. She, the driver, was dressed for the part and the prices were reasonable. I would recommend them for weddings, proms, or any reason to rent limos or any cars that they might have available.

Sent on 05/19/2010

Billie · Married on 10/12/2014

We rented the Trolley for our daughters wedding and our guests loved it! The Trolley took not only the bridal party to the venue but shuttled our guests as well. It was great fun and so different from a bus or van.
    Call Mike as he has many different options for your wedding! (ted helped us)

Sent on 10/20/2014
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 10/11/2012

We rented the 2007 L- Series Black Lincoln Superstretch. The limo was on time and beautiful. The A/C wasn't that great, though.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2011

Since our wedding was on a plantation and we had the southern charm feel going on, we rented the classic old Rolls Royce from Mike's Limousine. It was so cute and perfect!! We had it for an hour so when we got picked up and drove away we rode around before going to the hotel. Mike's Limousine was great!! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Kailee · Married on 09/24/2005

Mike's Limo service was great on the evening of our wedding. I had a little trouble getting in touch with them right before the wedding, which made me a little nervous, but on our wedding day they were on time and very professional. Overall it was a good experience.

Sent on 08/16/2008

Alexis · Married on 10/28/2017

I went with Mike's from a recommendation from my wedding coordinator, and it was a smooth process! I needed transportation for my wedding guests and had multiple destinations. I was worried it would be complex to organize this, but working with Ted over the phone made it much less stressful. I rented one of their trolleys (it was Ted's recommendation based on my venue) and we were able to transport everyone throughout the day seamlessly. I even extended the hours at the last minute, and they were easy to work with to make this happen. Everyone thought the trolley was lots of fun too and it added to the experience! I had quick responses, reasonable prices, and great service. Thanks Mikes!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2009

3.5

Mike's limo was on time and the driver who took us to the church was great.

Sent on 05/24/2009

Eva · Married on 05/10/2008

3.5

We rented a party bus to use after the reception, and it was a hit!! Everyone had a great time and we all had a designated bus driver!

Sent on 02/09/2009

Caleigh · Married on 06/23/2007

4.2

The limo arrived on time, the driver was very courteous and warm also. The only thing bad was the cost was high.

Sent on 04/26/2008

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2008

The limo was on time and the driver was great going to the different locations and picking everyone up.

Sent on 02/10/2009

Mary Margaret · Married on 04/16/2016

3.2
      2.0
      3.5

My family has used Mike's for years, and we have learned a few tips and tricks when working with them: always triple and quadruple check that they have your contracts and know exactly where to be and when, call the day of to make sure the cars that you want are actually available, and realize and accept that they will overcharge you.

For our wedding we rented 2 vehicles, a trolley for transporting the wedding party and a Rolls Royce convertible for the getaway car at the end of the night. The trolley arrived on time and the driver was great, he didn't quite know how to get to our venue (a main church downtown) but my planner helped him with that. He was so wonderful that when he was supposed to be going home he ended up staying until the end of the wedding in case some of the guests were too intoxicated to drive themselves home- how nice is that?!

Now, my one complaint is this. I've wanted their vintage, classic RR convertible as a getaway car for years. I fell in love with it when they got it, and I've always known that that was the car I wanted to drive away in with my husband. I was really disappointed when they showed up with a new Bentley instead. I know that sounds nit-picky but you're allowed to be on your wedding day. The driver was a bit snobby too, night and day different with the trolley driver. He made a comment to us that this was a "complementary upgrade" because their RR was in the shop. First, that car is not an upgrade compared to a vintage, classic Rolls Royce convertible. Second, the back seat was TINY; neither my husband not myself are large people in the least bit and it was uncomfortable. I just wish they had talked to me and explained that the one car that I specifically requested was out of commission and let me choose another car instead of them deciding that another car would be just fine. Maybe other brides would not have cared, but I was really disappointed.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Emily · Married on 07/26/2003

2.5
      2.5

For a limo company they were good. I had a nice time.

Sent on 10/08/2008